The Monday after the game - WHFTV

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: The Monday after the game - WHFTV

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:57 am
mkhammer wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:45 am

The Affordable footie thing was a load of Bollox....it just proved how little they knew about the club and it's fans..
Shot themselves in the foot from a business angle..could have gone in at decent prices...didn't need the 99 quid stuff,
we we're always gonna pretty much sell out...
This is exactly why they are so crap...they can't find the balance between the business model and the Fan,nearly
every other club in the Pl has found it...

Brady lost a shitload of corporate to the Spuds,when they opened their new Gaff as well...think you rate her Whisky
I don't so much....been a very very lucky lady IMO...
I don't rate her. But I do suspect she has more business acumen, and, more importantly, better influential contacts, than the dwarf and the dribbly one. But given the choice of her and the lovely Ms Granovskoia I'd go with the Russian lady every time. ;)

But we do have to remember she is only an employee. She may have the dwarf's ear but at the end of the day he is the one who has the final say. That said if wwe did have Ms Granovskoia perhaps she has the ear of the Russian Vory who I feel sure know a thing or two about removing---errr--unwanted obstacles.
She maybe only an employee, but at over a million pounds salary per year, it's a nice wage for 10 hours of work a week. Be interesting to know what happens in that 10 hours.

...and should the situation demand more time,then are those billable hours overtime ? Because,if the young Baroness has to really put a shift in and burn the midnight oil,so to speak,then no wonder the clubs transfer kitty is in such a parlous state.

...and rounds of sandwiches - with the corners cut off - served on silver swan platters,direct from the Alain Ducasse rooms at The Dorchester,are not given away just because the customer is a titled frequent guest.

...and if Jack Sullivan is in charge of the finance excel spreadsheet,then things probably look much better/worse than anyone can imagine...

Post by 9898 »

Sick and tired of these type of videos. Rinse and repeat.
Owners bad? Yes, but people are allowing management and coaches an easy ride as obsession with owners is out of control.

Fact is, Manager and coaches were 100% responsible for Saturdays performance.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Well said Nicky. Told exactly how it is.
Don't worry yourself with our problems numbnuts, youve got enough on your plate with your shitshow down the Lane.