Not all bad

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Not all bad

Post by Clayton »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 am
BCHammer wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:31 am Agents Bilic & Parker make sure we are not rock bottom on day 1
And since they were both 0-3 home defeats,we can be reasonably assured they will do exactly the same on game 2 next weekend.

It would take a lot of wankyness to get this West Ham team actually bottom in this league. I'm not saying Moyes isn't up to the job but it's not a walk in the park as others seem to think.
Pretty sure this group of players (because they are no team) would have no trouble showing their "wankyness " just because we have four or five players incapable ( though a couple did against NUFC ) I can assure you the rest will try their hardest to get us bottom by Christmas , without any help from Moyes .

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:58 pm
Castiron wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:50 pm
Still funny though.
I think Everton could have a very good season.Their midfield looked well strong.Should have won by 4 or 5.

It could easy go tits up for Spurs,if the players don't believe in Josie`s tactics.
Everton have a very good side.....Spurs are definitely struggling....Hojberg and Doherty in is not a CL teams transfer list. Take Kane (who looks unfit) and Son out of that team and they are mid table at best.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 am
BCHammer wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:31 am Agents Bilic & Parker make sure we are not rock bottom on day 1
And since they were both 0-3 home defeats,we can be reasonably assured they will do exactly the same on game 2 next weekend.

It would take a lot of wankyness to get this West Ham team actually bottom in this league. I'm not saying Moyes isn't up to the job but it's not a walk in the park as others seem to think.
We're one of several teams who could go down imo. I watched our game in full and the second half of Fulham v Arsenal but only the highlights of the WBA match and all three losing sides looked utter gash. And I'm sure there's one or two others as well who won't look out of place amongst the strugglers at the bottom.

Have to agree with you that a few people seem to over rate our team. We may have one or two half decent players but a good team we are not. Too many people, Antonio, Fornals, Noble, being played in roles for which they aren't really suited imo.

I'm actually looking forward to watching Chelsea's game tonight to make an initial assessment of my bet on them at 12-1 e/w. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Yeah,Fulham and WBA didn`t look too clever,similar to us.

That will probably make Sullivan eyes light up with glee and think,we don`t need to spend..17th will do me fine.Maybe,I might even be able to off load Rice and pocket that with the Diangana money.

While we got this Covid 19 b*llocks,his doing what he likes,asset stripping,while having no fans about..He must be loving life at the moment.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Thought they'd just signed some American superstar Striker.............. :lol: