Souness on Nobles performance tonight.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Souness on Nobles performance tonight.

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:12 am
palerider wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:00 am

I'm not saying it would mate.

Moyes' negative tactics and team selection of playing one up front at home to a very beatable side wouldn't have been any different.

But the overall malaise and body language you could clearly see from the first whistle reeked of a team in total disharmony. And bear in mind these were the same players that fought for the badge so well at the end of last season after the restart.
Was'nt really aimed at your comment Pale. More at Stevo and Souness.
Dressing room gossip and internal arguments, apart from wage negotiations, aren't the best kept secrets. If the performance and the result were down to the feelings going public would it have made a difference if kept secret.? Don't think so. You can polish a turd but its still a turd when alls said and done.
On that we agree.

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

It’s only one game I know, but for me the alarm bells are ringing.
Nobles performance was dreadful gave the ball away constantly and looked totally uninterested, the Grady sale and his outburst clearly effected his and the teams performance. I’m not just blaming him but he is the captain and he shouldn’t have tweeted what he did, totally unprofessional in my eyes.
I’d wager that the dressing room ain’t a barrel of laughs right now, Moyes has to sort this and fucking quick, because on that performance I’d say that a few ( Noble whilshire haller in particular and a few more ) are dragging the rest of them down. Pay the overrated sick note off and get him gone, drop Noble and get the moody one transfer listed because his attitude since he’s arrived has looked piss poor. Anderson wants out apparently so list that sack of shite as well, take what we can get before their values drop quicker than what West Ham football club are about to do, and that in my opinion will be finish bottom with less than 30 pts, the club is fucking toxic.

Towie

Post by Towie »

The selling of Diangana has caused this and there only the board to blame for that.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

So one minute Nobes is sucking up.........
...Next he should shut up and tow the company line..

Talk about a rock and a hard place.... :lol:

Post by 9898 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:55 am So one minute Nobes is sucking up.........
...Next he should shut up and tow the company line..

Talk about a rock and a hard place.... :lol:
Consistency shows the character of a Man.

Flip flopping for financial gain and public acceptance also show the character of a man...in a not so good way.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Diangana wasn't going to solve anything, he would have been dragged down like the Andersons , Lanzinis etc. Soucek will be next. We're not talking about one game but years of this nonsense whereby every decent midfield player we get ends up being played out of position to accommodate golden boy. We even try to play a system to try and get away with it. I remember Diame being played wide left, we get rid of him and he goes to Newcastle and is player of the season. Football at this level is a ruthless business , not some sort of charity

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:15 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:03 am

In defence of Noble the fact he said what he said doesn't alter the fact that if there is a problem of morale within the club, and I'm in complete agreement with you that there is, that problem isn't going to go away just because it isn't made public knowledge.

The club is a complete shit show from top to bottom. If Rice has got any sense, or ambition, he'll get out before the window shuts, and I believe is the next Sunderland in waiting. The parallels, including the presence of Moyes oddly enough, are clear.
Back to the playing side of things we should get as much for Rice from Chelsea as we can right now. It's the only hope of avoiding a repeat of last night every week. Assuming that the funds, together with the 30m we already allegedly have can be invested in some players who can at the very least run about and tackle a bit, which of course isn't a given as I'm sure the dwarf needs a new games room, then the season isn't lost yet.

But the first thing the little cunt should do is show the door to that negative bug-eyed tosser who prowls around the touch line.
But isn't he the same negative bug-eyed tosser who many were praising following our resurgence at the end of last season ? And for that matter the same group of players.

And of course should he be replaced any new manager would still have to work with the dwarf and the same group of players, minus Rice, who if he has any sense at all will grasp any opportunity to get out of Dodge. And perhaps more pertinently if you were a football manager with a semblance of credibility would you risk throwing away that credibility by joining a club which has successfully transformed itself into a pissant irrelevance?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Macca666 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:31 am It’s only one game I know, but for me the alarm bells are ringing.
Nobles performance was dreadful gave the ball away constantly and looked totally uninterested, the Grady sale and his outburst clearly effected his and the teams performance. I’m not just blaming him but he is the captain and he shouldn’t have tweeted what he did, totally unprofessional in my eyes.
I’d wager that the dressing room ain’t a barrel of laughs right now, Moyes has to sort this and fucking quick, because on that performance I’d say that a few ( Noble whilshire haller in particular and a few more ) are dragging the rest of them down. Pay the overrated sick note off and get him gone, drop Noble and get the moody one transfer listed because his attitude since he’s arrived has looked piss poor. Anderson wants out apparently so list that sack of shite as well, take what we can get before their values drop quicker than what West Ham football club are about to do, and that in my opinion will be finish bottom with less than 30 pts, the club is fucking toxic.
What you're basically saying is it's not a happy ship. And in any business people prefer working in a happy environment so we shouldn't be surprised at the negative body language.

Let's be brutally frank any footballer with even the slightest ambition will only ever see west Ham as a stepping stone to better things. And when, as is presently the case, the working environment is toxic people will simply not give of their best. Because they would rather not be there. I'm retired now but I'm bloody sure when I was at work if the atmosphere and environment in my workplace meant I wasn't enjoying my work I'd be off to pastures new. And I doubt if footballers are any different.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:21 am
Macca666 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:31 am It’s only one game I know, but for me the alarm bells are ringing.
What you're basically saying is it's not a happy ship. And in any business people prefer working in a happy environment so we shouldn't be surprised at the negative body language.

Let's be brutally frank any footballer with even the slightest ambition will only ever see west Ham as a stepping stone to better things. And when, as is presently the case, the working environment is toxic people will simply not give of their best. Because they would rather not be there. I'm retired now but I'm bloody sure when I was at work if the atmosphere and environment in my workplace meant I wasn't enjoying my work I'd be off to pastures new. And I doubt if footballers are any different.
Thing is you can even use that to your advantage...guys come and play their socks off,give it 100% for the shop
window..move on..we make some bucks,get someone else in.....doesn't do Leicester any harm,in a better place than
us....but then again that would take People running the club to have some iotas of how to play the game.....

....and another dig.... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:44 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:21 am

Thing is you can even use that to your advantage...guys come and play their socks off,give it 100% for the shop
window..move on..we make some bucks,get someone else in.....doesn't do Leicester any harm,in a better place than
us....but then again that would take People running the club to have some iotas of how to play the game.....

....and another dig.... :lol:
But wouldn't it be better to play in a happy shop window ? And if you're surrounded by unhappy people, in any job, isn't it reasonable to assume you'd want out pretty sharpish ?