The Cancer That Is GSB.

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: The Cancer That Is GSB.

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:20 pm https://www.claretandhugh.info/owner-te ... -for-sale/

Sullivan is a bloody sick person and this is the last straw I had with him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

West Ham will remained a laughing stock and teams welcome to bully us easily, just like Newcastie did. We are done and dusted.

If those f&cking clown not leave, best thing to rebuilt a new club, AFC West Ham., just like AFC Wimbledon
We already knew he weren't gonna sell up til 2023. It sucks, I agree but I'm resigned to the fact (and have been for a while) that they're here til at least March 2023.
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:00 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:29 pm

Are you serious?
it is the only choice as Man Utd fans did with FC United of Manchester and Wimbledon fans build a new AFC Wimbledon after its original clubs move to MK and if that Sullivan staying and bringing our clubs down, then why not? I am tired of Sullivan destroying our clubs as this is the 5th seasons of hell and even top manager like Pellegrini can't stop us sliding because West Ham has a deeper problems more than just a manager or players.
You’ve heard of rats leaving a sinking ship I take it ?
Not for me ,these cunts Will not get the better of us Mark my words
Watching some fake made up fucking club masquerading as West Ham fills me with fucking dread tbh
Something like what them cardigan knitters from kumb would come up with,fuck that.
West Ham is West Ham fucking warts an all
One day these two cunts will get their come uppance
Don’t go or give the cunts any hard earned it’s up to you but talking about that scenario can get fucked.
West Ham till I die your making a mockery out of it
Onwards and upwards.
Last edited by Dwayne Pipes on Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

If someone says to me...I don't like being hung out to dry and Not at the moment...I smile...that means it's on their mind,
they're aware and thinking of it,they're not happy,just gotta find the right price,and apply a bit more subtle pressure,and Bingo...

Usually it's we have no intention...the clubs not for sale...etc.

Just a little tiny glimmer of light if he did say that...

Might just Might be hitting home...it's a cryin shame there's no Crowds this season,cos if we are gonna play crap,
could have really made life even more uncomfortable for them...Trouble is it's that Catch 22 again...

We Lose play crap,pressures on...if we were to start winning.... :lol: ...Pressure eases.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:05 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:20 pm https://www.claretandhugh.info/owner-te ... -for-sale/

Sullivan is a bloody sick person and this is the last straw I had with him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

West Ham will remained a laughing stock and teams welcome to bully us easily, just like Newcastie did. We are done and dusted.

If those f&cking clown not leave, best thing to rebuilt a new club, AFC West Ham., just like AFC Wimbledon
We already knew he weren't gonna sell up til 2023. It sucks, I agree but I'm resigned to the fact (and have been for a while) that they're here til at least March 2023.
That another 3 horrible seasons and by the time of 2023, West Ham will be in League 1 as so many clubs are getting stronger than us, like Palace, Sheff Utd (who was League 1 3 seasons ago, Wolves, Burnley, Leeds, etc.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:00 pm

it is the only choice as Man Utd fans did with FC United of Manchester and Wimbledon fans build a new AFC Wimbledon after its original clubs move to MK and if that Sullivan staying and bringing our clubs down, then why not? I am tired of Sullivan destroying our clubs as this is the 5th seasons of hell and even top manager like Pellegrini can't stop us sliding because West Ham has a deeper problems more than just a manager or players.
You’ve heard of rats leaving a sinking ship I take it ?
Not for me ,these cunts Will not get the better of us Mark my words
Watching some fake made up fucking club masquerading as West Ham fills me with fucking dread tbh
Something like what them cardigan knitters from kumb would come up with,fuck that.
West Ham is West Ham fucking warts an all
One day these two cunts will get their come uppance
Don’t go or give the cunts any hard earned it’s up to you but talking about that scenario can get fucked.
West Ham till I die your making a mockery out of it
Onwards and upwards.
All I hope Sullivan and Gold will be long gone by 2023. Enough of them so have to wait 3 seasons of craps. I hope West Ham will have a better foundation with the new owners whoever it might be. Last things I want is Sullivan's Junior and Gold's junior NOT to be our next owners because they are the same level minded as their dads.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:05 pm

That another 3 horrible seasons and by the time of 2023, West Ham will be in League 1 as so many clubs are getting stronger than us, like Palace, Sheff Utd (who was League 1 3 seasons ago, Wolves, Burnley, Leeds, etc.
Possibly. But I won't stop supporting the team....from afar. I'll go back and watch them when the board are replaced. New ones might be equally shit but they'll have time to prove that.
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:33 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Possibly. But I won't stop supporting the team....from afar. I'll go back and watch them when the board are replaced. New ones might be equally shit but they'll have time to prove that.
Totally agreed mate, cos too many craps result and I am bored of this shit owners. Hopefully when the new owners comes, things get better and I hope to enjoy that I missed for several years.

JayK

Post by JayK »

A mate just sent me this

COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 am A mate just sent me this

Theres a whole shit load more as well.........

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:22 am
JayK wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 am A mate just sent me this

Theres a whole shit load more as well.........
Yep. Maybe they hung themselves halfway through making it. Not the nicest things to be putting together.
COYI!!!