The Cancer That Is GSB.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

The Cancer That Is GSB.

Post by terrya1965 »

Nobody wants to manage us.

No other club wants to deal with them.

No player wants to come to us,unless wE give them a kings fortune.

We are the laughing stock of Football with them in charge.

The sooner they leave,the better.

I'd take Mike Ashley over them all day long.

Ibbyham

Re: The Cancer That Is GSB.

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:17 pm Nobody wants to manage us.

Totally agreed mate, GSB is very relaxing and happy mood in the stadium as no fans around and they don't care as they only care about £££ themselves.

West Ham will be in League 1 in 2023 once that 20% sell on fee to LLDC expired.

I wish we have a good owner like Wolves, Leicester and Liverpool

I cannot see West Ham survived this season. There are too many clubs well above us, including Palace, Leeds, Newcastle and even Brighton!

I can't even bothered to put any more official match thread knowing we are doomed already. Season is over for me and hope West Ham will be renew with new owners but when?????
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

hamstew

Post by hamstew »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:26 pm

Totally agreed mate, GSB is very relaxing and happy mood in the stadium as no fans around and they don't care as they only care about £££ themselves.

I cannot see West Ham survived this season. There are too many clubs well above us, including Palace, Leeds, Newcastle and even Brighton!

I can't even bothered to put any more official match thread knowing we are doomed already. Season is over for me and hope West Ham will be renew with new owners but when?????

I know it was poor tonight and we all can see the evidence that we seriously need to invest in new central defenders a goal keeper and full backs and at least another forward but we are doomed already and the season is over for you is a touch knee jerky wouldn't you think? After one game! Get a grip fella. I realise we are not in a good position as a club on and off the field and we all want the owners out as a result of it over a number of seasons but... it is only one game, regardless of the next batch of fixtures, we may just surprise a few.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

hamstew wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:28 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:26 pm

I know it was poor tonight and we all can see the evidence that we seriously need to invest in new central defenders a goal keeper and full backs and at least another forward but we are doomed already and the season is over for you is a touch knee jerky wouldn't you think? After one game! Get a grip fella. I realise we are not in a good position as a club on and off the field and we all want the owners out as a result of it over a number of seasons but... it is only one game, regardless of the next batch of fixtures, we may just surprise a few.
The reason I am disappointed with West Ham because they have FULLY FIT squad but defence is weak, Noble always giving balls away and his legs not quick enough and West Ham spend 1 month trying to get defenders in but to no avail as GSB always trying to get on the cheap and that is time-wasting. GSB need to go now.

hamstew

Post by hamstew »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:32 pm
hamstew wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:28 pm

The reason I am disappointed with West Ham because they have FULLY FIT squad but defence is weak, Noble always giving balls away and his legs not quick enough and West Ham spend 1 month trying to get defenders in but to no avail as GSB always trying to get on the cheap and that is time-wasting. GSB need to go now.
I agree with all that but to say we are doomed and the season is over for you after one game is a tad ridiculous.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

hamstew wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:38 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:32 pm

I agree with all that but to say we are doomed and the season is over for you after one game is a tad ridiculous.
That cos the next 7 games are losable and I can't see us getting any point if we carried on playing like today. Teams already exposed us very easily and Newcastle is not that strong as Wolves.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I fear we may indeed do a Leeds or a Sunderland.

The vermin that own us (and promised the earth) happily hide behind a pandemic, safe in the knowledge that without crowds, the prospect of them being torn limb from limb has gone. They have plenty of money. And FFP does not apply at the moment because of the crisis. All the other teams in the league are strengthening except West Ham. Any semblance of giving a fuck anymore has disappeared and they're happy to fleece the club dry. I'm sure Sullivan hopes the virus continues until March 2023 when he can sell without penalty.

Post by 9898 »

You're talking shit now Teggy.

Stop putting EVERYTHING on the owners.

Manager, coaches and players were 100% responsible for last night.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

9898 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:25 am

Accusing someone else of talking shit :lol:

Post by 9898 »

Castiron wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:54 am
9898 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:25 am

Accusing someone else of talking shit :lol:
OK, have it your way.......you talk shit as well.

Happy now?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."