Moyes presser

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Moyes presser

Post by Newmarket »

Clayton wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:03 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:59 am Oh for a manager or a head coach or whatever he wants to be called , to have a mind of his own with the bollocks to stand up for themselves against these Cunt owners .

We’ve only ever had one that would do that in the clubs history ffs .

And he invented the word Cunt.
Well said that man 👏👏👏
And that goes for all the other spineless arseholes that take their fucking knee when they don’t really want to.

People like us sometimes have to suck up and swallow stuff that we don’t like because we have our livelihoods and the lives of our families to protect even if we don’t feel good doing it.

But these people Clay , all of them , and in this instance it’s Moyes , are millionaires... it wouldn’t affect the quality of their lives if they never worked another day in their lives.

I’ve said before , if Moyes is happy and has sanctioned the sale of Diangana and all the other shit that has hit the fan before and since , then he is a Cunt.

If he’s unhappy about it all but is afraid for his job when he really wants to tell Sullivan where to stick it then he is a cowardly spineless Cunt .

And that goes for whatever Professional footballers in the PL that don’t want to openly support BLM bollocks.

Cunts to a man.

* MK ffs man 🙄
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:39 pm Try going against your bosses at work......see what happens.
Sulli owns and runs the club...he views "Managers" as nothing more than Chargehands.....Follow my instructions or you
get the bullet,simple,we know that,it's why we're fucked and can't move on,cos he knows absolutely fuck all about football.

For us lot it's a Passion a Hobby,a Pastime,call it what you will,for Players and Managers it's a Paying Job,and could well
be Moyes' last, at top level anyway...he prob really doesn't wanna lose it,or walk which is more likely.
He Loves the game you can tell,and has the Passion some don't,and wants to build something here,and is being let
down and left frustrated by the same people that do the same to us.

We should be supporting and backing the guy...

Give him the Money Peller had given to him...and he would piss all over him.

Didn't want Moyes...Do Now,and fully behind him,win,lose or draw.I like the guy.
" Try going against your bosses at work......see what happens" , I take it you have MK and obviously had a bad experience ? .
If your in the right nothing can happen , as long as you have proof , witnesses and the documentation they do not have a leg to stand on .
And sometimes you just have to do what you think is right and not take the shite some higher paid imbecile will give you .
Last edited by Clayton on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:39 pm Try going against your bosses at work......see what happens.
Sulli owns and runs the club...he views "Managers" as nothing more than Chargehands.....Follow my instructions or you
get the bullet,simple,we know that,it's why we're fucked and can't move on,cos he knows absolutely fuck all about football.

For us lot it's a Passion a Hobby,a Pastime,call it what you will,for Players and Managers it's a Paying Job,and could well
be Moyes' last, at top level anyway...he prob really doesn't wanna lose it,or walk which is more likely.
He Loves the game you can tell,and has the Passion some don't,and wants to build something here,and is being let

Didn't want Moyes...Do Now,and fully behind him,win,lose or draw.I like the guy.
Similar MK.

I am with him and it seems the players are too.We need to be behind him,because the c**ts at the top will not help him.

It`s Moyes,his Coaching Team,the Players and us, the Fans..... Verses .... The Board.

Let`s just stick together.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:48 pm
Clayton wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Well said that man 👏👏👏
And that goes for all the other spineless arseholes that take their fucking knee when they don’t really want to.

People like us sometimes have to suck up and swallow stuff that we don’t like because we have our livelihoods and the lives of our families to protect even if we don’t feel good doing it.

But these people Clay , all of them , and in this instance it’s Moyes , are millionaires... it wouldn’t affect the quality of their lives if they never worked another day in their lives.

I’ve said before , if Moyes is happy and has sanctioned the sale of Diangana and all the other shit that has hit the fan before and since , then he is a Cunt.

If he’s unhappy about it all but is afraid for his job when he really wants to tell Sullivan where to stick it then he is a cowardly spineless Cunt .

And that goes for whatever Professional footballers in the PL that don’t want to openly support BLM bollocks.

Cunts to a man.

* MK ffs man 🙄
So your telling me you'd walk out on a mill a year job or whatever it is....on a principle,money that will be handed down
to your kids,grandkids......not a chance...especially if it's your last few year or two as high earner.
Less you had something else lined up...you'd suck it up and carry on.
Said it before,when comes to the Footie World,if I'm in it,Id squeeze every last little buck out of it,however that comes
about.
Like said Moyes I think really wants to do something here...with or without the help of the owners,thats why maybe he wont
walk.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:07 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:48 pm

Cunts to a man.

* MK ffs man 🙄
So your telling me you'd walk out on a mill a year job or whatever it is....on a principle,money that will be handed down
to your kids,grandkids......not a chance...especially if it's your last few year or two as high earner.
Said it before,when comes to the Footie World,if I'm in it,Id squeeze every last little buck out of it,however that comes
about.
Like said Moyes I think really wants to do something here...with or without the help of the owners,thats why maybe he wont
walk.
That’s fine . You (and Moyes) are what you are and I am what I am.

But I didn’t get where I am today , earning the respect of my real friends and family , and my colleagues and many ex-colleagues by not having principals.

I’d like to think other people have trouble living with themselves but I suppose money changes all of that.

It must be nice to have it.
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:16 pm

about.
walk.

But I didn’t get where I am today , earning the respect of my real friends and family , and my colleagues and many ex-colleagues by not having principals.

I’d like to think other people have trouble living with themselves but I suppose money changes all of that.

Its what I like to hear a Man with principles and the respect of others , got to be worth more in my eyes .Plus I reckon your kids and grandchildren would think better of you .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

about.
walk.

Mate if your'e having a dig at my Morals,integrity and Principles,I can assure you they are fine,as my Friends,and Family
would assure you...I've stood my ground plenty of times,and wont let people close to me down.
And will always try and speak the way I feel as indeed i have here....I would take the Knee...
It's not a matter of bowing down,being weak minded,scared of consequences,any of that,it's to do with being part of
a team, a unit...sticking together with your mates...I'm sure we've all backed a mate up,who is being a complete scumbag...
This isn't even that bad..
Said Before I'd make my feeling clear on how I felt to team mates...that I'm not 100% happy with doing it ...for so long that is
2-3 Games fair enough ,it's only a 4/5 second gesture to inequality that does exist..
You'd be in a team with guys that have been thru it,had all the shit,heard the stories,I've seen friends get some serious
grief..it does happen.
You'd prob have 5/6 that feel the need strongly to do it..2/3 that go yeah I'm fine with it...2/3 ,that will back their
friends up...
Me I'd say...No Raised fists or I ll Stand...not having that...that's a different level...think someone had a word with
Antonio over that...he started to do it....

We all do things we don't wanna do at times...

England 1938....you've seen it before...
https://images.theconversation.com/file ... 8&fit=crop

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Clayton wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:53 pm

Its what I like to hear a Man with principles and the respect of others , got to be worth more in my eyes .Plus I reckon your kids and grandchildren would think better of you .
The Kneeling is showing respect to others Clay...thats what it's about...

Nah mate the Kids and Grandkids would go for the money all day long...... :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Clayton wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:54 pm

" Try going against your bosses at work......see what happens" , I take it you have MK and obviously had a bad experience ? .
If your in the right nothing can happen , as long as you have proof , witnesses and the documentation they do not have a leg to stand on .
And sometimes you just have to do what you think is right and not take the shite some higher paid imbecile will give you .
Nah no real bad experiences mate...
Plenty of confrontations tho..but that's life...

Absolute agree on standing up for your rights tho mate,long as you are right..

Legal stuff...find that interesting....if you sign a contract,put up by a Company/Employer..whatever...they'll hold you to
it and if a problem arise's they'll quote from it giving their interpretation of the wording,and say that's definitive,
it isn't, your interpretation stands up in law as much as theirs will...never be afraid to take on a company over
a contract.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:16 am

Mate if your'e having a dig at my Morals,integrity and Principles,I can assure you they are fine,as my Friends,and Family
would assure you...I've stood my ground plenty of times,and wont let people close to me down.
And will always try and speak the way I feel as indeed i have here....I would take the Knee...
It's not a matter of bowing down,being weak minded,scared of consequences,any of that,it's to do with being part of
a team, a unit...sticking together with your mates...I'm sure we've all backed a mate up,who is being a complete scumbag...
This isn't even that bad..
Said Before I'd make my feeling clear on how I felt to team mates...that I'm not 100% happy with doing it ...for so long that is
2-3 Games fair enough ,it's only a 4/5 second gesture to inequality that does exist..
You'd be in a team with guys that have been thru it,had all the shit,heard the stories,I've seen friends get some serious
grief..it does happen.
You'd prob have 5/6 that feel the need strongly to do it..2/3 that go yeah I'm fine with it...2/3 ,that will back their
friends up...
Me I'd say...No Raised fists or I ll Stand...not having that...that's a different level...think someone had a word with
Antonio over that...he started to do it....

We all do things we don't wanna do at times...

England 1938....you've seen it before...
https://images.theconversation.com/file ... 8&fit=crop
No sir , no digs here , that’s not me .

Just stating what IS me . The £ note isn’t my guvnor although it’s obviously Moyes’
Bring back Jonathon !