ITKs & GSB

Chat about anything football related here!
MFY66

ITKs & GSB

Post by MFY66 »

Claret and Hugh are not the only guilty ITK. I used to be active in the West Ham blogging/internet scene, and I can tell you for a fact — and if I was petty enough release names
and evidence —that there are other prominent ITKs who had/have their feet under the table at the Sullivan manor (almost quite literally — one ITK even attended one of the Sullivan kids party/clubbing events). I will quickly add that, as far as I know, HammersChat were not one of these when I did some stuff for them.

ITKs are a problem at our club — we just don’t like to admit it because we like the gossip and early transfer news. Imagine being Moyes and knowing that your team sheet is leaked before kick-off, or being a hardworking player and finding out via twitter that the manager doesn’t rate you and wants you gone, or being a star players agent and knowing the financial limitations/willingness of the club when negotiating a contract for your player. It completely undermines the club and management. The generic excuse is “lol do you really think these professionals check my Twitter/website?”. I mean, we’ve literally had multiple managers complain about information being leaked to social media ITKs. So yes, it’s been confirmed that the footballing world knows about the existence of these pages. Even Sky unofficially use them as sources.

These ITKs are just another gang of clowns at our circus. People need to stop borderline worshipping them on social media and actually understand how much egg they leave on the face of the club.
Last edited by MFY66 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

garnett

Re: ITKs & GSB

Post by garnett »

Only one way to stop it if that is your wish, be petty and name them, me, personally could`nt give a flying fuck.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

West Ham "ITKs" are even a protected species on KUMB. That may also be the case on other websites but I know that from first hand experience.

I was suspended from posting on there by some jobsworth calling himself Bristol Hammer because I dared to suggest there ought to be some points scoring system where rumours, if they turned out to be factual, were given points so that posters could see which, if any, were actually "ITK" and which ones (I suspect the vast majority, if not all) are just attention seeking wannabees.

I discoverd that "Bristol Hammer" in real life worked, or at least did at the time, in local government.

I was not surprised. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I enjoy all that stuff tbh Mitch .

It’s all part of the transfer window rumour thing and it keeps me mildly interested in football through the summer.

But before anybody jumps in , I don’t believe any of it until it actually happens , and there IS only one fellow I follow on Twitter and that’s because he’s not often wrong.
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Who do you follow Newmarket?

I follow Ex Whuemployee, but don’t believe snything until on official website.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:35 pm Who do you follow Newmarket?

I follow Ex Whuemployee, but don’t believe snything until on official website.
Same as you , his podcast a must listen .
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:24 pm I enjoy all that stuff tbh Mitch .

It’s all part of the transfer window rumour thing and it keeps me mildly interested in football through the summer.

But before anybody jumps in , I don’t believe any of it until it actually happens , and there IS only one fellow I follow on Twitter and that’s because he’s not often wrong.
I agree. Actually most ITKs are just like the media and just guess what is going to happen and when they luckily hit a real story (as the law of averages states they will at some point) , they use it to one up each other.....gets pretty feisty on Twitter. Most of them are just young lads trying to guess what is going on.

That said, it is the same at every club. My mate is an Arsenal supporter and he told me that two ITKs got so het up with each other that they planned and had a punch up after a game once kickimmuts

Ludicrous but really funny.

The only ITK I have ever seen that seems to get most things right from way before any rumours start is ExWHUEmployee. Other than him, I dont see any of the rest as ITKs really ! I know that Kaveh Solekhol seems to use him for Sky.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Their harmless really some are attention seekers others their five minutes of fame ,take it or leave it
Personally most if not all are full of shit.
We had club call years ago some cunts run up fortunes in bills ringing their soppy fucking number .

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:14 pm Their harmless really some are attention seekers others their five minutes of fame ,take it or leave it
Personally most if not all are full of shit.
We had club call years ago some cunts run up fortunes in bills ringing their soppy fucking number .
Not if you used the work phone. :lol: :lol:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

HC haven't got their feet under the table?! Are you sure?
I'd heard a whisper Gonzo was a regular up the bowling alley at Chez Sully. And that David Gold gives Geo the occasional lift home in his Roller.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.