Diangana to WBA

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Diangana to WBA

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

JayK wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:50 am
ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:42 am
A part of me almost wants him to and then for the camera to zoom in on Sullivan’s odious little face every time he skins our full backs.
That's far too much airtime of Sullivan for anyone to stomach
I agree every time I see that little cunts mooey
I want to smash the fucking telly in

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

JayK wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:50 am
ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:42 am
A part of me almost wants him to and then for the camera to zoom in on Sullivan’s odious little face every time he skins our full backs.
That's far too much airtime of Sullivan for anyone to stomach
Not if he’s squirming in his seat it isn’t. Not for me it isn’t :)
Popcorn time !!
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Jim White is back with his nonsense this morning.

"They saved your Club and nobody else was interested".Which his wrong about.

Even Simon Jordan said,"West Ham have always been a selling club and will continue to be.Nothing will change"

The fella who was batting for us,was useless..We needed a Gonzo,Geo,Baz,Nicky or a Tom on there.

White thinks they are doing a wonderful job and asking what Noble is playing at with that Tweet.

They really don`t get it.

Since Sullivan got Sky to say Sorry,nobody will say boo to a goose.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:15 pm Jim White is back with his nonsense this morning.

Even Simon Jordan said,"West Ham have always been a selling club and will continue to be.Nothing will change"

The fella who was batting for us,was useless..We needed a Gonzo,Geo,Baz,Nicky or a Tom on there.

White thinks they are doing a wonderful job and asking what Noble is playing at with that Tweet.

Didn't hear today's broadcast but heard a few ranters phone in last Friday. Jim White and his co presenters are paid to be controversial. Talk Sport, and stations like them, rely on phone ins so they bait the traps to lure people in. And it works. If White & Co started slamming the owners and saying they are useless it wouldn't make good radio. Even if people phoned in to say, "Yes Jim I totally agree with you" it's nowhere near as entertaining as listening to a few blokes totally lose the plot. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:15 pm Jim White is back with his nonsense this morning.

There are other journos saying “boo” Tel.
Just not on TalkShite.
In fact the reason Sullivan’s minions have gone on the offensive is imo because of the amount of mainstream media that’s been on his case the last few days.
Imo Sullivan has some contacts/influence into that radio show or its parent company.
Clearly bias.
Gonzo did a really good video about this today.
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:28 pm

Just not on TalkShite.
In fact the reason Sullivan’s minions have gone on the offensive is imo because of the amount of mainstream media that’s been on his case the last few days.
Imo Sullivan has some contacts/influence into that radio show or its parent company.
Clearly bias.
I haven`t seen hardly any bad press against them since the Diangana sale,only social media..

This has a lot to do with the stuff that was said on the Sunday Supplement,that ripped in to the owners.Then Sky got a writ against them from Sullivan and they had to apologise on the show,a week later.

Now it has been taken off air.It`s no coincidence that now the media are sticking up for them,because they may end up being sued or losing their jobs.

Since then,hardly a bad word has been said against them.

This suits these c*nts down to the ground at this moment,with no fans allowed in,they can basically do what that like and are laughing at us fans behind our backs..

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:41 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:28 pm
Just not on TalkShite.
Clearly bias.
I haven`t seen hardly any bad press against them since the Diangana sale,only social media..

This has a lot to do with the stuff that was said on the Sunday Supplement,that ripped in to the owners.Then Sky got a writ against them from Sullivan and they had to apologise on the show,a week later.

Now it has been taken off air.It`s no coincidence that now the media are sticking up for them,because they may end up being sued or losing their jobs.

This suits these c*nts down to the ground at this moment,with no fans allowed in,they can basically do what that like and are laughing at us fans behind our backs..
I've been on NewsNow and have seen plenty Tel:
https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footb ... Ham+United

If not directly attacking the board but there's no shortage of coverage of "club in crisis" type headlines/blogs etc !
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:54 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:41 pm

If not directly attacking the board but there's no shortage of coverage of "club in crisis" type headlines/blogs etc !
They would be,if they could Tony.

If that wouldn`t have happened with Sky,they would be getting it left right and centre,big time.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:02 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:54 pm

They would be,if they could Tony.

If that wouldn`t have happened with Sky,they would be getting it left right and centre,big time.
I have a fancy they still will Tel ;)
Plenty of time.........
Yeah....."United"

Post by 9898 »

The furore over the Diagana transfer shows West ham fans in a bad light.
The fact no other team came in with a serious bid should tell fans everything.
Great fee received for a player who wasn't going to make it at West Ham.
Stop being vindictive and judge each action independently.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."