Diangana to WBA

Chat about anything football related here!
only1salty

Re: Diangana to WBA

Post by only1salty »

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I don`t know if anybody see Mark Noble's Tweet.

Well said Noble.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Rumblings from the captain, going against the company line. Report to head office at once.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

An absolute disgrace of a decision by the liars at the top yet again.
Every time I start feeling slightly better about our club, they smash me down lower than I was before.
I thought we had a bit of team spirit after lockdown,but that seems to have been smashed now also!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:30 pm I don`t know if anybody see Mark Noble's Tweet.

Well said Noble.
Noble is the only person who ACTUALLY cared about the club than GSB.

Is Noble happy with GSB? for me I don't think so.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The more I think about this,the more angrier I get.

The old East End,would have these c*nts gone ages ago.

As somebody has said,when we just begin to get a little hope,these c*nts(I won`t call them by their names,because they don't deserve it) kick us in the teeth,time and time again.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The players seem to be very angry.

Hope you c*nts are proud of yourself.They know nothing about Football and we have to get them out this club ASAP.They are killing us.

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

For me Diangana was one of the main things I was looking forward to next season.

Our team is decent, but not going to challenge Top 7. We got Moyes as coach, we're not exactly going to play free-flowing attacking football, if we're down the league good chance Moyes starts fielding a 2nd XI in the FA Cup so our cup chances are slim.

But one thing we were going to have is Academy prospects in the first team. Rice is an England international, Noble been at the club for 20 years and now we were going to have a talented winger who was brilliant in the Championship competing for a place in the team, I was looking forward to seeing him. One thing we fans enjoy when we're doing shit and going nowhere is prospect of our Youth coming through and making an impact.

And now that's taken away, because to raise funds for a transfer, we've decided to go down the easy option and sell him rather than someone else who hasn't made an impact on the team for a few years. I understand Snodgrass is not going to garner much money, Anderson has a big price tag and selling him for less than we brought him would be a bad move but this is just bitterly disappointing.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

So £18m to add to the kitty plus a sell on clause, plentynof attacking players in the squad, and proof yesterday if ever it was needed that the defence needs shoring up, and everyone is still moaning.

Right now it is about priorities and that is to stop leaking goals.

I get Diang is rated by all but for that money and the players we already have, for me it makes sense, as hard as that is to take right.