Diangana to WBA

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Diangana to WBA

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I think Moyes knows what side of bread he’s butters on
Probably unemployable anywhere else.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:35 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:47 pm

:lol: 25M
Exactly . I’m sure if anybody had been interested in Anderson he would have been gone .

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sullivan actually rang West Brom and offered Grady to them as he couldn’t shift anybody else .

I’m more interested in what Moyes’ part in all this was.

Either he went along with it , in which case he is a lying Cunt for trying to bullshit us with all this young hungry player talk .

Or he’s a spineless Cunt for allowing Sullivan to sell Diangana without quitting in disgust like he should have done.
He's already proved he has no bollocks by coming back here. It's not as though the arse is hanging out of his strides and his kids are starving. And those shitcunts know that they can do whatever they please because their yes man won't say a word. Diangana would probably have not set the world on fire but he was young with a bit of talent and that's why the vermin sold him as quick as they could without any fuss.
Mark my words, it won't stop there either, they'll asset strip this club before they leave. Money's their god.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:05 pm

Exactly . I’m sure if anybody had been interested in Anderson he would have been gone .

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sullivan actually rang West Brom and offered Grady to them as he couldn’t shift anybody else .

Either he went along with it , in which case he is a lying Cunt for trying to bullshit us with all this young hungry player talk .

Or he’s a spineless Cunt for allowing Sullivan to sell Diangana without quitting in disgust like he should have done.
He's already proved he has no bollocks by coming back here. It's not as though the arse is hanging out of his strides and his kids are starving. And those shitcunts know that they can do whatever they please because their yes man won't say a word. Diangana would probably have not set the world on fire but he was young with a bit of talent and that's why the vermin sold him as quick as they could without any fuss.
Mark my words, it won't stop there either, they'll asset strip this club before they leave. Money's their god.
I don’t doubt Rice will be gone this window . But not till the very last knockings .
Too late for replacements and £40m trousered .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:57 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:36 pm

Of course. But ask yourself this. If you were a potential buyer, knew West Ham were in the financial brown stuff because, well they keep telling everyone they are, wouldn't you realise you were in a buyers' market ? Of course you would. You would wait until the pips really started to squeak, arseholes started to twitch and, at the last minute, bid low. Very low.

And then ask yourself another question. Would you have any confidence in the dwarf negotiating a decent deal in opposition to, say, Daniel Levey ? FFS if it was a boxing match the referee would stop the fight before a punch was thrown. I suspect the dwarf is still looking at Anderson and expecting offers similar to the fee we paid for him.
Well I did say the sensible thing and Sense and Sullivan don’t go together.
selling a good prospect like that has really hit the morale of the club.

If I was you I would put that bet on us to get relegated.
It looks a decent shout. With hindsight I should probably have doubled it with my each way on Chelsea for the league. I didn't, so I'll put that down to experience.

But I would suggesting piling on now as I don't see those odds being available for too much linger. And I'm a bloody novice at the betting mullarkey.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:47 pm

:lol: 25M

It would be interesting to hear Moyes' views on the matter. However, that said, a contract worth, what, £1.5 million p/a is not something to give up lightly. Maybe if you were a Mourinho, someone with a track record who could walk into another well paid gig pretty much straight away, you would have the confidence to do it. But if you were a past your sell by guy with no trophies to show for your past effort you'd prefer to stay schtum.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Diangana would not have set the world on fire. But, at 22, he's young enough to improve. He's also "young and hungry". The likes of Snodgrass, who I'm not a big fan of, Yarmolenko, who I do like, and even Antonio who had a fantastic last few games but otherwise is, imo, pretty bang average at best aren't going to improve at all.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:02 am

Diangana would not have set the world on fire. But, at 22, he's young enough to improve. He's also "young and hungry". The likes of Snodgrass, who I'm not a big fan of, Yarmolenko, who I do like, and even Antonio who had a fantastic last few games but otherwise is, imo, pretty bang average at best aren't going to improve at all.
Indeed.
I saw him play a few times, Messi he definitely ain't, but unfortunately we'll never know just how good he could have become with these parasites in charge.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:48 am
t unfortunately we'll never know just how good he could have become with these parasites in charge.
Oh my learned friend .....I beg to differ,,,,,,Albion have to play us twice this season.....and guess who will tear us a new arse in both games......karma will prevail..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:31 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:48 am
t unfortunately we'll never know just how good he could have become with these parasites in charge.
Oh my learned friend .....I beg to differ,,,,,,Albion have to play us twice this season.....and guess who will tear us a new arse in both games......karma will prevail..... :oops: :oops: :oops:
A part of me almost wants him to and then for the camera to zoom in on Sullivan’s odious little face every time he skins our full backs.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

JayK

Post by JayK »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:42 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:31 am

A part of me almost wants him to and then for the camera to zoom in on Sullivan’s odious little face every time he skins our full backs.
That's far too much airtime of Sullivan for anyone to stomach
COYI!!!