Wiltshire blame the injury’s?

Chat about anything football related here!
JustLikeMyDreams

Wiltshire blame the injury’s?

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

What has happened to Jack?
The fellow looked like the next best thing before his injuries at Arse.lost his way there and had half a good season at Bournemouth,before more injury woes.
Now he looks like he had lost the lot!
Thoughts.🤔

terrya1965

Re: Wiltshire blame the injury’s?

Post by terrya1965 »

I do feel for the fella.He had outstanding talent.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

HAD being the appropriate word.

If ever there was a player to avoid it was Wilshere. It was so so predictable and most of us knew what was going to happen.

Only at West Ham.
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Nicking a lot of money off them pair of cunts so not all bad.
Mr Dead’s legacy to us.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:15 am HAD being the appropriate word.

If ever there was a player to avoid it was Wilshere. It was so so predictable and most of us knew what was going to happen.

Only at West Ham.
Let's face it signing injury prone players has always been a West Ham thing. I'm old enough to remember when we signed Stewart Robson and telling my best mate at the time that Arsenal don't sell good players to clubs like West Ham. Fast forward a few years and we signed Kieron Dyer, another sicknote. Next came Andy Carroll and now Wheelchair. So bloody predictable.

As an aside do you remember Mauricio Taricco ? We signed the bloke from Spurs but he got crocked and couldn't play for us so he asked the club to cancel his contract as he felt he was drawing money under false pretences. Wonder if it's significant that he's Argentinian and the other wage thieves are yeomen Englishmen. ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Never has there been a situation that you just wanted to work but knew damn well it wouldn't.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:40 am

Only at West Ham.
Let's face it signing injury prone players has always been a West Ham thing. I'm old enough to remember when we signed Stewart Robson and telling my best mate at the time that Arsenal don't sell good players to clubs like West Ham. Fast forward a few years and we signed Kieron Dyer, another sicknote. Next came Andy Carroll and now Wheelchair. So bloody predictable.

As an aside do you remember Mauricio Taricco ? We signed the bloke from Spurs but he got crocked and couldn't play for us so he asked the club to cancel his contract as he felt he was drawing money under false pretences. Wonder if it's significant that he's Argentinian and the other wage thieves are yeomen Englishmen. ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes mate I remember Taricco .

Honour amongst thieves indeed .

THOSE days sadly long gone.
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:40 am

Only at West Ham.

Yes quite a gentleman was Mauricio.
Money under false pretences would certainly halve our
fucking squad

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Always,Always wanted Jack..thought was perfect for us,much as I love Nobes,thought he would be perfect replacement.
But think even if he is fully fit now...will take him 10/12 games,to get back into it,we can't afford that,he has to fire straight away.
Think Lanzinis injury worry...the psychological side of it is only starting to leave him,all this time later,maybe same for Jack
all about confidence...don't think he played to bad yesterday...if he had Soucek and Rice in with him,be a different story
maybe...cant really play him and Nobes together. IMO..

But happy to keep in squad,maybe 20/25 mins here and there,we might start seeing the real player..

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I still find it funny that people can’t spell WILSHERE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !