Felippe Anderson: The question that requires an answer

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Felippe Anderson: The question that requires an answer

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

We have to thank the Chilean fraud for this waste of fucking space.

Stuck with the cunt for the foreseeable.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Busy busy today. All over the place.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

9898 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:31 am ...but he got an assist against Everton...for a 5 yard, sideways pass :lol:

Everyone seems to forget that the PL give out assists like Rolf Harris gives out smarties.
Stats are 100% irrelevant.
Sorry can't agree with that. Look at the stats and every time it's the De Bruynes, Agueros Kanes etc etc who are top. They are never near the bottom. Exactly the same with cricket. Only problem there doesn't seem to be any stats that highlight pace or lack of it and positional play. I was actually referring to being on the halfway line anyway. Nothing wrong with a quick pass in the penalty area anyway, it's called class.

Post by 9898 »

Shortshanks wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:21 pm
9898 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:31 am ...but he got an assist against Everton...for a 5 yard, sideways pass :lol:

Everyone seems to forget that the PL give out assists like Rolf Harris gives out smarties.
Stats are 100% irrelevant.
Sorry can't agree with that. Look at the stats and every time it's the De Bruynes, Agueros Kanes etc etc who are top. They are never near the bottom. Exactly the same with cricket. Only problem there doesn't seem to be any stats that highlight pace or lack of it and positional play. I was actually referring to being on the halfway line anyway. Nothing wrong with a quick pass in the penalty area anyway, it's called class.
...so, Anderson got an assist for that 5 yard pass, justified or not?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Why not, is there one rule for him and one for all the others. It's not like he made the pass in his own half and the player has run 50 yds and smashed it in.I agree some assists are a lot more classy but I suppose there is the other side when someone sets a player up and he misses a virtual open goal and then he gets no credit regarding assists. Overall I think you will find the assists stats are occupied by all the better players or they used to be as I don't spend all day looking at them.

Post by 9898 »

You boys were right, he is WORLD CLASS.

Couldn't get in the West ham team and now can't get in the Porto SQUAD....but he is world class.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:42 pm You boys were right, he is WORLD CLASS.

Couldn't get in the West ham team and now can't get in the Porto SQUAD....but he is world class.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why do you have to keep repeating yourself?

You must have told us 4 or 5 times?We are not deaf.