Halfway?

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Halfway?

Post by ToneLoc »

https://www.claretandhugh.info/hammers- ... -ambition/

Kin ‘ell they better get their skates on and make some signings then.......
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Towie

Re: Halfway?

Post by Towie »

Wouldn’t hold your breath mate.

We have to sell to buy, and nobody wants to but the ones we want to sell...
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Got to make you laugh , this so called transfer window.

West Ham have no money , allegedly, so they expect every club to sell them players on the cheap or on loan .

They say they have to sell before they can buy , leak that Masuaku can go for anything between £8-10m , that’s fucking big of them , and are hawking Lanzini , Anderson and Balbuena around every league in Europe but expect to get proper money for all of them.

Expect £5m+ for fucking Hugill who’s on £30k a week apparently, so pricing out just about every club at his level , and not a fucking word about Cresswell who is surely the one player they have to GIVE away he’s so inept at his job

I think we have to get used to the idea that once most PL clubs suss out Soucek and Bowen we are doomed and the Championship beckons.

Sullivan and the other old Cunt may be rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of all those ST renewals from people thick enough to think they will be getting live football for their money this coming season .

They obviously have more money than sense and Batman and Robin couldn’t run a bunk up in a brothel.
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Most are renewing at least the people I know with the option 3 version
So not expecting going over any time soon but keeping their seat and their groups if happy with it of course
The payment comes out from missed games last season so effectively fuck all to pay upfront.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:14 pm Got to make you laugh , this so called transfer window.

West Ham have no money , allegedly, so they expect every club to sell them players on the cheap or on loan .

They say they have to sell before they can buy , leak that Masuaku can go for anything between £8-10m , that’s fucking big of them , and are hawking Lanzini , Anderson and Balbuena around every league in Europe but expect to get proper money for all of them.

Expect £5m+ for fucking Hugill who’s on £30k a week apparently, so pricing out just about every club at his level , and not a fucking word about Cresswell who is surely the one player they have to GIVE away he’s so inept at his job
Hugil will only go for 4 million
Masuaka.........4 million
Cresswell......2 Million
Fredericks.....2 Million
Lanzini.........10 Million
Roberto.......Free

Anderson will go out on loan....nobody wants to pay the money for him
I would keep Balbuena....reliable back up

So without selling the players we NEED to keep hold of.....Rice, Grady and Diop we have amassed a staggering 22 million...so realistically enough to buy 1 player....... :oops: :oops: :oops:

You know whats going to happen.......... ;) ;) ;) ...Sell Sell Sell.......and bring fuck all in......same old shit.....last day of the transfer window watch Rice get sold with no time to bring in a replacement

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:34 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:14 pm Got to make you laugh , this so called transfer window.

Hugil will only go for 4 million
Masuaka.........4 million
Cresswell......2 Million
Fredericks.....2 Million
Lanzini.........10 Million
Roberto.......Free

Anderson will go out on loan....nobody wants to pay the money for him
I would keep Balbuena....reliable back up

So without selling the players we NEED to keep hold of.....Rice, Grady and Diop we have amassed a staggering 22 million...so realistically enough to buy 1 player....... :oops: :oops: :oops:

You know whats going to happen.......... ;) ;) ;) ...Sell Sell Sell.......and bring fuck all in......same old shit.....last day of the transfer window watch Rice get sold with no time to bring in a replacement
I don`t think they'd even dare to sell Rice on the last day of the window..They'd get lynched.

Towie

Post by Towie »

I think we have to get used to the idea that once most PL clubs suss out Soucek and Bowen we are doomed and the Championship beckons.

Sullivan and the other old Cunt may be rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of all those ST renewals from people thick enough to think they will be getting live football for their money this coming season .

They obviously have more money than sense and Batman and Robin couldn’t run a bunk up in a brothel.
You do realise that the club refunds any games that are played behind closed doors. This can then be used for following season.

And as Mr pipes has said most are going for 3rd option.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I'd bet we've got some money. But we all know the dwarf is about saving it in case he sacks the manager.
Tony Pulis in January with £20m in his sky. Mark my words. :)
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

h69

Post by h69 »

A bit harsh on ST holders calling them thick for renewing.......if there are no games they get their money back anyway and I think that it would be extremely unlikely that there will be no live football for people this season. I can see reduced capacities initially like they are doing elsewhere and that we wont be able to attend every game but by Christmas I suspect that there will be live games. If there is a big second wave then sure, it may go back to closed doors but there will be refunds so I am not sure why that makes people thick.

As far as teams sussing Soucek and Bowen out....yeah, thats how football works at every club. If you suss out their team you win but players like Soucek played in the Champions League because he can adapt his game and we will see how Bowen is but his goalscoring was not just the season before he played for us so I suspect he is able to change his game somewhat.

By the way, Hugill was sold for a deal that will likely be worth 5m so they cant have been that put off. I feel sorry for the lad.....castigated by our fans before he even got a game, but I hope he continues to do well for Norwich like he did for QPR.

Agree about Cresswell but there are still fans that think we should keep Lanzini :roll:

PdgPaul

Post by PdgPaul »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:21 pm Most are renewing at least the people I know with the option 3 version
So not expecting going over any time soon but keeping their seat and their groups if happy with it of course
The payment comes out from missed games last season so effectively fuck all to pay upfront.
Most people I know and myself are also option 3.