Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by andyginbrasil »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:30 pm Heard on the grapevine,that clubs are piping in clapping in the staduim,when the players take the knee after the Millwall fiasco yesterday..

Not sure how true that is,but you wouldn't be surprised?

Will have to find out from fans that have attended.
Instead of Booing......stand up and turn your back on them....more visual.........

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:38 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:30 pm Heard on the grapevine,that clubs are piping in clapping in the staduim,when the players take the knee after the Millwall fiasco yesterday..

Not sure how true that is,but you wouldn't be surprised?

Will have to find out from fans that have attended.
Instead of Booing......stand up and turn your back on them....more visual.........
I think they should jazz it up a bit, maybe a Cossack dance. Or maybe the rowing boat dance with "oops upside ya head" playing in the background.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:46 pm

I think they should jazz it up a bit, maybe a Cossack dance. Or maybe the rowing boat dance with "oops upside ya head" playing in the background.
I take my hat off to you BB.....your vision and perception is second to none.....why didn't I think of that......and maybe I can add .....whilst dressed in the new Covid full body mask, introduced to stop the spread of that nasty little virus.
kkk-robe-l.jpg
kkk-robe-l.jpg (14.7 KiB) Viewed 1322 times

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:03 pm

I take my hat off to you BB.....your vision and perception is second to none.....why didn't I think of that......and maybe I can add .....whilst dressed in the new Covid full body mask, introduced to stop the spread of that nasty little virus.

kkk-robe-l.jpg
Bravo my good man, it's the only way to beat it.
And as for the virus, I think we're getting there.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:03 pm

kkk-robe-l.jpg
Actually Andy that was funny , though I am far from being a supporter of those that usually wear such garb , it would definitely come in handy as you point out in warding of the covids .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

How about the Banana boat song ?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:31 pm

How about the Banana boat song ?
A good shout, maybe chuck in a bit of Morris dancing as well.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Talk about the Elephant in the Room...this is a fuckin Dinosaur in it...does sum up our News/Media reporting on stuff tho..
Seen loads of comments opinions...Footie/Social commentators "Experts" "Talking Heads"etc,give their opinions,on what
happened...not why it happened,no reasoning behind it...just...we must respect the BLM angle.

I can tell them the reason our Millwall Bruvs Booed/Jeered was the guy standing giving the aggressive Black Power Salute,
not against their own guys taking the Knee...as much as most or a lot anyway would have disliked it..
Haven't heard or seen it mentioned once yet...like touched on before...IF it was the first time he has done that,it's
very much a matter for the police.....incitement..

But not to have one comment on it....disgraceful...it stands out a mile what happened..

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BLM a racist anti white rabble that assists in defacing war memorials and statues ,that bullied and intimidated innocent citizens ,rioting ,looting, arson the list goes on
Covered up by our media playing the cunts as poor oppressed suffering darlings.

You wonder why Wall cop the hump.

Fuck the BLM.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Booing at Colchester too apparently,

The FA are investigating Millscum & Colchester fans.
I’m all for freedom of speech, and if people want to take a knee, couldn’t care less, but If people want to boo, that should also be their choice.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.