Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A deliberate attempt to antagonise Wall fans
Will action be taken ,will it fuck as like.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:14 am
Diamondhammer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:39 am I knew this would happen, sorry to mention the M word, but well done Millwall fans today, I understand we were also a bit vocal as well. F.A pathetic response as expected, it’s only gonna get worse until this pre-start bollox stops.
I don’t know but I bet they weren’t the only ones .

I feel a bit of sympathy for them if that IS the case as they always get the bad press .

Dion Dublin , by the way , is a grade ‘A’ Cunt .
Followed his “advice” and bought a couple of run down gaffs in Stoke so not all bad.

Shakes wad of notes

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Taking the knee is Propaganda.We all know that.

We know a massive majority are against it,but the media like to tell us that EVERYONE is for it.The likes of the BBC and Sky are trying to brainwash us.

This would have NEVER happened in a full stadium from the off,because it would have been massively booed.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:58 pm Taking the knee is Propaganda.We all know that.

We know a massive majority are against it,but the media like to tell us that EVERYONE is for it.The likes of the BBC and Sky are trying to brainwash us.

This would have NEVER happened in a full stadium from the off,because it would have been massively booed.
Thing is.... the F.A, BBC, Sky et al are all failing to address an obvious grievance where a lot of people are making a connection between the BLM movement to an anti-British, anarchistic movement hell bent on erasing our history, ridiculing the poppy and tearing down our statues and monuments.
Whether or not anyone thinks there is or not is actually irrelevant in this case because..... the fact is that many people DO believe this.

So then BBC, Sky et al.... if there ISN’T a connection then why not use your obvious powers of propaganda to aggressively disassociate your agenda with all of that shit (cue comments stating “they shouldn’t have to because it’s obvious”.... well clearly it isn’t to a lot of people)?

But they don’t do they. They either choose not to out of fear of perceived negative P.R (the irony that this is happening anyway) or they’re totally blind to the root of the problem.

Either way, they’re as useless as they are spineless.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:21 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:58 pm Taking the knee is Propaganda.We all know that.

Thing is.... the F.A, BBC, Sky et al are all failing to address an obvious grievance where a lot of people are making a connection between the BLM movement to an anti-British, anarchistic movement hell bent on erasing our history, ridiculing the poppy and tearing down our statues and monuments.
Whether or not anyone thinks there is or not is actually irrelevant in this case because..... the fact is that many people DO believe this.

So then BBC, Sky et al.... if there ISN’T a connection then why not use your obvious powers of propaganda to aggressively disassociate your agenda with all of that shit (cue comments stating “they shouldn’t have to because it’s obvious”.... well clearly it isn’t to a lot of people)?

But they don’t do they. They either choose not to out of fear of perceived negative P.R (the irony that this is happening anyway) or they’re totally blind to the root of the problem.

Either way, they’re as useless as they are spineless.
QPR stopped participating in September. Their view was, it was a stale gesture and any point had been long lost. It doesn't require much bravery to cancel the ritual, as it's now devalued to the point of mockery.

h69

Post by h69 »

Diamondhammer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:39 am I knew this would happen, sorry to mention the M word, but well done Millwall fans today, I understand we were also a bit vocal as well. F.A pathetic response as expected, it’s only gonna get worse until this pre-start bollox stops.

Yes. Fair play to Millwall. Credit where it is due.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Credit to them , its a total farce this BLM ( BAME ) shite , I have also heard it reported rumblings came from the fans at the at the Olympic Stadium as well .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Clayton wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:44 pm
Credit to them , its a total farce this BLM ( BAME ) shite , I have also heard it reported rumblings came from the fans at the at the Olympic Stadium as well .
Indeed although drowned out conveniently by upping the volume on Bubbles
Tut tut.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Have to say I agree , fair play to The Wall if that’s the case as it’s been my feeling all along.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Heard on the grapevine,that clubs are piping in clapping in the staduim,when the players take the knee after the Millwall fiasco yesterday..

Not sure how true that is,but you wouldn't be surprised?

Will have to find out from fans that have attended.