Pablo Fornals has grown this season

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Pablo Fornals has grown this season

Post by Flairon »

I believe that his pass success rate improved to 85% in the last few games. He certainly stepped up when it mattered. Whilst I believe that most us feel that there is room for improvement, it is good to see that he is steadily moving in the right direction.
Flairon

Post by 9898 »

garnett wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:15 am
9898 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Garnett, I respect you as a 'proper' West Ham fan, one of the few on here, and you're better than just posting stats to justify a player.
Say what you see not read.
I will say he is worse than players we've had in the position he often plays, who were not all that, like Mark Robson, Matty Holmes, Keith Rowland.
Hi again, I`m curious as to why you think I am more of a "proper" fan than others on here, I do regard it a a compliment, thank you.
On a serious note, you can tell the few true West Ham fans on here, and you're definitely one.
You live all parts of the club and along with a couple of others on here, Newmarket being another, I consider your opinions very valid.
Hard as this will sound to some, you've got to have had a local feel of the club and East End to truly be part of it. West ham, to true supporters, is not about PL finishing places, it's about something being part of your life since a child and loving the 'feel' of Upton Park and all the surrounding areas, however run down and abused.
The vast majority of posters on here are either looking for social media stardom through West Ham, caught up in the Sky bubble' or just killing dead time
on here.

Less and less supporters out there.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

9898 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:53 pm

Hi again, I`m curious as to why you think I am more of a "proper" fan than others on here, I do regard it a a compliment, thank you.
On a serious note, you can tell the few true West Ham fans on here, and you're definitely one.
You live all parts of the club and along with a couple of others on here, Newmarket being another, I consider your opinions very valid.
Hard as this will sound to some, you've got to have had a local feel of the club and East End to truly be part of it. West ham, to true supporters, is not about PL finishing places, it's about something being part of your life since a child and loving the 'feel' of Upton Park and all the surrounding areas, however run down and abused.
The vast majority of posters on here are either looking for social media stardom through West Ham, caught up in the Sky bubble' or just killing dead time
on here.

You two get a room! So numbnuts has a crush and a Spurs fan is telling us what is proppa!
#fuckqatar2022

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

"The vast majority of posters on here are either looking for social media stardom through West Ham, caught up in the Sky bubble' or just killing dead time
on here".

Says the cunt who is describing himself and posts about how many people are on here at 2am :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Castiron wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:01 pm "The vast majority of posters on here are either looking for social media stardom through West Ham, caught up in the Sky bubble' or just killing dead time
on here".

Says the cunt who is describing himself and posts about how many people are on here at 2am :lol:
The lad has strong opinions which he like to share - which is decent of him - he has strong homo erotic yearning towards posters who are sympathetic,tolerant...NM, but nothing pleasant to say about the rank and file - basically all over the place which you usually find with germ free adolescents.

It's not beneath him either, to call somebody a "Kenny Lynch" and exhibits a playful understanding of his own thoughts.

Basically,could do better,one for the future, etcetera. 7/10

Post by 9898 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm
Castiron wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:01 pm "The vast majority of posters on here are either looking for social media stardom through West Ham, caught up in the Sky bubble' or just killing dead time
on here".

The lad has strong opinions which he like to share - which is decent of him - he has strong homo erotic yearning towards posters who are sympathetic,tolerant...NM, but nothing pleasant to say about the rank and file - basically all over the place which you usually find with germ free adolescents.

It's not beneath him either, to call somebody a "Kenny Lynch" and exhibits a playful understanding of his own thoughts.

Ooh. Meoww.

Actually said before you're one of the posters I like....even though you dig me out (in a slightly more intelligent way than hammerjammer :lol: :lol: )
That makes your above post belong in the bin!
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

on here.

Stirring the ole pot again.are you?

There are one or two,including myself that were going even before you were born.You are entitled to your opinion on the team here,but saying,some of the fans are not REAL is a ridiculous statement to make. :shock:

The majority of us know what you are about.You must lay in bed at night and think,how can I wind them West Ham tossers up tomorrow.

I wonder what you are going to dream up tonight? :roll:
Last edited by terrya1965 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

on here.

...says the cunt who pays out on council tenants and continuously degrades anyone form a blue collar background...

Yeah proper east end WHU fan you are FFS

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

9898 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:28 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Ooh. Meoww.

Actually said before you're one of the posters I like....even though you dig me out (in a slightly more intelligent way than hammerjammer :lol: :lol: )
That makes your above post belong in the bin!
When you play nice everyone has more fun, don't you find. Good point btw

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

Does checking to see how many forum members are active in the early hours of the morning qualify as killing dead time?

As a Blackburn fan before the Jack Walker era I can more than relate to the old West Ham Upton Park days. Pissing in a stinking trough, being pushed about by huge men, learning new words every visit to the old Ewood. Fuck the atmosphere was amazing in the Blackburn End. But no, you don't need to be a true cockney etc to 'feel' West Ham, you just need to have grown up in the grass roots, proper football club mentality. Blackburn, Leeds, West Ham, Newcastle, Everton etc. Proper clubs with proper fans that outweigh their 'catchment' areas no matter where they are in the league. In fact Blackburn actually benefitted from an influx of Accrington Stanley fans during their lull in our PL heyday. But hey ho!

Dalglish, Hoddle, Devonshire.

Neither of my parents liked football during my early childhood, so TV was my oracle. Those 3 players were gods. I loved Liverpool (cus why not) and had a soft spot for spurs and west ham (as a northern fool I had no idea :D). The West Ham soft spot stayed with me, even through a Rovers PL win, relegation etc.

So now I follow West Ham as very much my 2nd team, my PL team, whatever you want to call it. Do I understand the frustrations? A club that has known better but is hindered by poor ownership? A club that in its prime played with 2 wingers? A club that with previous owners actually genuinely felt like part of the community? Hell yes.

Numbers, it is truly irrelevant by now if you are a Hammer or not. The simple fact is that I feel more love for 'your' football club than you do. I find that quite disheartening. The effort that you go to in order to contribute (hmmm) to this forum would suggest a diehard fan, and yet not once in however many years you have posted have I felt a single ounce of love for West Ham.

I truly hope I am wrong. I hope you do care about a football team, Hammers or otherwise. If not, that raises so many new questions.