Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Post by mkhammer »

Never got the...sell your best most valuable player to improve the side thing TBH...makes no sense,flog them..needs
must for financial reasons yes...but to buy in and improve the side no...plus the fact that prob less than 50% of our
incoming turn out to be anywhere near decent...we don't have a good record....

Why on earth do we want another winger...prob maybe last place we should be worrying about...quick count,we have
7 players that can play there....oh 8 with Holland.

We have the Basis of the side I want to see Start next Season..only be messing round with defence...another CB,or a like
for like at the least...even that not major...I'd get Stones on the books if didn't want silly payday money,if he's coming for
that..no.he'd do a job for us at moment....just not sure bout Issa...would like to have PL quality cover there,without to much
Financial outlay.

FBs are the Issue...stick or twist....if we really wanna push on...get some proven PL quality guys in on both sides....
use all the money we can scrape together on it..FBs aren't on the cheap anymore.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:40 am Never got the...sell your best most valuable player to improve the side thing TBH...makes no sense,flog them..needs
must for financial reasons yes...but to buy in and improve the side no...plus the fact that prob less than 50% of our
incoming turn out to be anywhere near decent...we don't have a good record....

Why on earth do we want another winger...prob maybe last place we should be worrying about...quick count,we have
7 players that can play there....oh 8 with Holland.

We have the Basis of the side I want to see Start next Season..only be messing round with defence...another CB,or a like
for like at the least...even that not major...I'd get Stones on the books if didn't want silly payday money,if he's coming for
that..no.he'd do a job for us at moment....just not sure bout Issa...would like to have PL quality cover there,without to much
Financial outlay.

FBs are the Issue...stick or twist....if we really wanna push on...get some proven PL quality guys in on both sides....
use all the money we can scrape together on it..FBs aren't on the cheap anymore.
The reason we want another winger is because the side is always being rebuilt by the latest manager. Different coach, different direction, different players required.
In the next 6 to 18 months we'll be at this stage again.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Flairon wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:36 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:12 am

We don't need a player like Brathwaite imo. But, on the evidence of the play off final and what little I've seen of Brathwaite, if someone decided we do need a wide striker I'd rather see Brathwaite that Benrahma.

Marginally. But I stress I'd rather see neither.
On that I concur 100%. On a side note, what about the lad Eze at QPR. Is he worth the 20 million they are asking for?

There appear to be a whole host of you tube videos featuring the lad.
Wants an Arsenal move as he supportet them as a kid apparently.

Any young british player who does well in the championship is immediately 15mil+

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

palerider wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:11 am Robinson (Wigan)..Left back. 2 million. But AC Milan also want him. If not, Henry (Brentford). 4 million.
Robinson looks like he is off to the Blunts but £4m is the kind of money the Dwarf would offer for Henry

They will add at least a 1 to the front of that number and we have no chance of getting him

h69

Post by h69 »

punkrockhammer wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:42 am
garnett wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:08 am

I`m in 2 minds with Lanzini, clearly his best season was playing with the french cunt, his long lay off hasn`t helped plus 2 shit managers and no one to play with, perhaps he needs a change to kick start his career but I haven`t given up hope that he can strike up a good playing relationship with another midfielder.
Lanzini is finished or simply doesn’t give a fuck

He’s been living off of the injury excuse for over a year now

He’s fully recovered now so should playing at his best and it appears his best is now fanny

The fact Numbers thinks he’s our best player and too good for us tells you all you need to know
Yes. One season wonder and had the free reign of the pitch when all the opposition players were marking Payet.

His play looks pretty on highlights for all the 'West Ham way' brigade but for the rest of us who watch him regularly, he gives the ball away in dangerous areas, has no real workrate and is often marked out of the game. That was why he was at Al Jazira when we bought him.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

h69 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:31 pm
punkrockhammer wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:42 am

Lanzini is finished or simply doesn’t give a fuck

He’s been living off of the injury excuse for over a year now

He’s fully recovered now so should playing at his best and it appears his best is now fanny

The fact Numbers thinks he’s our best player and too good for us tells you all you need to know
Yes. One season wonder and had the free reign of the pitch when all the opposition players were marking Payet.

His play looks pretty on highlights for all the 'West Ham way' brigade but for the rest of us who watch him regularly, he gives the ball away in dangerous areas, has no real workrate and is often marked out of the game. That was why he was at Al Jazira when we bought him.
Lanzini and Anderson are both very light weighted players and easily exposed when other teams closed them down. West Ham tried hard to get rid of them asap to raise cash but clubs aren't willing to pay hefty wages which is the stumbling block and it is very frustrating unless they can both get pay cut. Hopefully soon both of them out so that we can start buying younger players. Need to keep hold of Diangara as he is the best person to fill in the left flank with Holland so that Fornals an Soucek in middle with Rice behind and Bowen on right side with Snodgrass as his back-up. If West Ham sold Diangara, that is unforgivable as I do not want a REPEAT of year 2000 when we sold Ferdinand to Leeds which Ferdinand did not asked for transfer and the rest went downhill once Redknapp departed and took us many years to recover.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Riceascaptain wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:11 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch ! I think my sides just split
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ainsley fucking Niles ffs :lol:

Rather Ainsley Harriott

Red or green peppers?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Speaking of Ainsley ,was on who do think you are
Gave it all the back to the Caribbean bollocks then on to the old chestnut slavery ,trace me roots and all that old toffee
Tops up his ancestor was a fucking plantation owner
:lol:
Look on the cunts face was a fucking picture

Seems a nice chap though.