Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Jack Butland for 8m?

Post by Whiskyman »

papawhisky wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:09 am Zack Steffen, officially a Man City player, but was on loan to Fortuna Dusseldorf last season. A very promising keeper, young, American (English speaking ish) and based on last season's performances, ready for the big time. Might be gettable with a decent offer.

Reminds me a bit of David James, a very imposing figure, scares forwards and his own defenders alike, the odd mistake but all keepers have those.
Didn’t he lose his place in the Fortuna side? Might have been injured but he wasn’t around after the restart.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

hd1

Re: Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Post by hd1 »

Riceascaptain wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:31 am
Just keeping the finger on the West Ham twitter pulse mate

Exwhuemployee is a credible ITK
[/quote]

The problem is a lot ot the tweets you're putting up are not from Ex, but have tagged him to make it look like it's legit!

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 pm
papawhisky wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:09 am Zack Steffen, officially a Man City player, but was on loan to Fortuna Dusseldorf last season. A very promising keeper, young, American (English speaking ish) and based on last season's performances, ready for the big time. Might be gettable with a decent offer.

Reminds me a bit of David James, a very imposing figure, scares forwards and his own defenders alike, the odd mistake but all keepers have those.
Didn’t he lose his place in the Fortuna side? Might have been injured but he wasn’t around after the restart.
Yep, unlucky with injuries. He's perfect for West Ham :lol:

WestHam101

Post by WestHam101 »

Mike Van de Horn of Swansea CB and Nathaniel Clyne RB. Both available on a free. Worth a punt?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

£8m cheap as chips we'll worth a punt. Trouble is we've got a cunt running the club pretending we're so skint that £10m players are way out of budget.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

So, the party line is that the club's in the hole for £70M because of Covid and under performance this season. We must be so unlucky since it seems it's only us that has lost millions in gate, corporate, shop and catering revenues and no other club appears to be in the same boat as us. Perhaps their Covid outbreak was different to ours - to the tune of the value of oh, let's say a defensive midfielder for example?
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking pair of cheapskate cunts.

The worst thing that’s ever happened to our club and that’s fucking saying something .
Last edited by Dwayne Pipes on Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I see C&H are doing their bit making excuses for the board again.
Look, look at how much Pellegrini spent. Look, look, at the global pandemic.
I say look, look at the horrible mismanagement. And look, look at the waste.
Has anyone asked Hugh what David Sullivan's bumhole tastes like yet?
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Neville Bartos wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:43 pm I see C&H are doing their bit making excuses for the board again.
Look, look at how much Pellegrini spent. Look, look, at the global pandemic.
I say look, look at the horrible mismanagement. And look, look at the waste.
Has anyone asked Hugh what David Sullivan's bumhole tastes like yet?
Completely ridiculous. They can borrow at 1% from the bank,inject into the club to cover operational expenses and charge the club 8% interest on the loan. Cost to the owners zero

So why doesn't Hugh simply point this out.