Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
thomasswe

Re: Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Post by thomasswe »

only1salty wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:58 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:56 pm

It's to do with the advance of feminism. In the old days a woman would take a man's surname.
Now double barrelled names are the norm. And kids born out of wedlock can have either or both as well.
Eventually all this will become unworkable as double barrelled names start having children with other double barrelled names.
Simon Smith-Cooper-Dalton-Wright.
Another generation and it'll be Mark Smith-Cooper-Dalton-Wright-Gallager-Mbamu-Khan-McPlop.
Yep - fucking stupid and very short sorted. Like most liberal bollocks
Eventuelly the kids settle on a name though, with the most uncommon surname being the usual choice, ex. Lindelöf-Nilsson has filtered out the Nilsson part mostly. Here in Sweden -son ending surnames are very common and if you have the option most people eventually change it.

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

Neville Bartos wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:56 pm

It's to do with the advance of feminism. In the old days a woman would take a man's surname.
Now double barrelled names are the norm. And kids born out of wedlock can have either or both as well.
Eventually all this will become unworkable as double barrelled names start having children with other double barrelled names.
Simon Smith-Cooper-Dalton-Wright.
Another generation and it'll be Mark Smith-Cooper-Dalton-Wright-Gallager-Mbamu-Khan-McPlop.
I think you'll find it was the Tory toffs who started this particular annoyance. I give you Leone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraudatifilius Tollemache-Tollemache de Orellana Plantagenet Tollemache-Tollemache (10/6/1884 - 20/2/1917). Fucking stupid and very short sighted. Like most Tory bollocks.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ajetski has docked in Glasgow, and not one with 25 illegals on it.

5 million.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:55 pm Ajetski has docked in Glasgow, and not one with 25 illegals on it.

5 million.
Ahhh yes but has he checked the boot?
I went to put some home made sex racks in the boot of my trabant and found a family of 14 wedged inside, a yak, 4 tents a stove and 3000 pot noodles.
Naturally I immediately moved my family out to the garden and gave my new friend Abdullah free reign of my humble abode.
I've since fell in to debt and have had to take on 4 extra jobs but it's well worth it just to see Abdullah and his family enjoying all the home comforts I've taken for granted over the years. He seems to be getting the hang of the sky remote and the 12 kids enjoy the cartoon network. The council have offered to put them up in a local premier Inn, but I've managed to sell one of the wife's kidney's which should keep us going for a while. Remember my good man, Immigrants lives matter.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:59 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:55 pm Ajetski has docked in Glasgow, and not one with 25 illegals on it.

5 million.
Ahhh yes but has he checked the boot?
I went to put some home made sex racks in the boot of my trabant and found a family of 14 wedged inside, a yak, 4 tents a stove and 3000 pot noodles.
Naturally I immediately moved my family out to the garden and gave my new friend Abdullah free reign of my humble abode.
I've since fell in to debt and have had to take on 4 extra jobs but it's well worth it just to see Abdullah and his family enjoying all the home comforts I've taken for granted over the years. He seems to be getting the hang of the sky remote and the 12 kids enjoy the cartoon network. The council have offered to put them up in a local premier Inn, but I've managed to sell one of the wife's kidney's which should keep us going for a while. Remember my good man, Immigrants lives matter.
We do what we can my learned friend.

I set out at 3 am every morning to launch my Fiat 127 which I've converted into a boat to trawl the channel and help these poor people. It's fitted out with a tandoori oven and a mosque to make them feel welcome.

Once ashore my good friend Gustav picks us up for the drive to my Somerset farm in his furniture van. There, they're housed in my luxury hay barn. I've naturally had to slaughter all the pigs to avoid offence. As the government only gives them free housing and health care together with £37.75 a week, I pay them an extra £200 each. How can the troubled souls buy the ammonium nitrate they need for their harmless chemistry experiments without it ?

I've kicked my two children out as they've refused to convert to Islam, so an extra 20 now live in their old rooms. My new bestie Razzaq was extremely grateful and has promised to Allah that he won't eat my cats although I've not seen Jasmine for a couple of days now.

I've also lobbied my local Tory MP urging him to do more. There are hundreds of old people out west with houses far too big for them so I'm proposing that they're sent to the Calais camps with the unfortunate inhabitants there and in Greece being flown here in a modern society house swap. Let's be honest, old people contribute nothing to the country, especially the white ones, whereas the new, vibrant, young newcomers have all the skills needed to man the car washes throughout the country that we so desperately need.

Carry on the good work.

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

Jacko1966 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:20 pm

I think you'll find it was the Tory toffs who started this particular annoyance. I give you Leone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraudatifilius Tollemache-Tollemache de Orellana Plantagenet Tollemache-Tollemache (10/6/1884 - 20/2/1917). Fucking stupid and very short sighted. Like most Tory bollocks.
3 quick points - its fuck all to do with party politics and the politics of envy.

1. Liberalism is about complete freedom of choice - which sounds great - but actually descends into chaos through the butterfly effect

2. Tories aren't all Toffs - in fact, given an overwhelming majority at the last election, they represent the majority of the population at the moment.

3. Bring it back to football. We will all end up like the Brazilians in a few years where it takes 2 hours to write your name and you have a simple one word name you make up to be known by.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Died in WW1 took the engraver a month to complete his headstone.

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

only1salty wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:33 pm

2. Tories aren't all Toffs - in fact, given an overwhelming majority at the last election, they represent the majority of the population at the moment.

Not all toffs by any means. But the overwhelming majority in the house does not equate to the total votes cast by the people. Whilst it is true more people voted Conservative than for any other party it is equally true more people who actually voted did so in greater numbers for assorted other parties.

Just as was the case when Blair won with an obscene majority in the house despite more of the electorate casting their votes elsewhere.

Democracy it ain’t.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?