West Ham vs Aston Villa Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
punkrockhammer

Re: West Ham vs Aston Villa Official Match Thread

Post by punkrockhammer »

palerider wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:38 am As integrity determined the PL restarted in the first place :lol: , it's only fitting that integrity finishes the season and we put out our strongest team possible.

I think it will end in a whimper anyway much to Sky's disgust. All week they've been hyping 'Survival Sunday' with one of their oiks even suggesting to Junior Twitch that a sound spanking last night and we'd be well back in the mix. The Beeb too said the same prior to our game, although Robbie Savage, not my favourite personality, told the co-commentator who was pushing the idea that he shouldn't be smoking that shit.

But Watford have gone. End of story. However crap the Arse were at Villa, they'll piss all over the Hornets. Whatever prompted Pearson's sacking, and I've heard a couple of rumours, it has to be one of the biggest OG's in PL history.

The story will be qualification for the Champions League so at least Sky have something to masturbate over.

I'd loov it, just loov it if everything was already done and dusted and Sky had to generate interest in 'The race for 8th.'
Luckily, we are one of the only games not on Sky tomorrow. BT aren’t great, but they are better and you don’t have to listen to that cunt forcing his “and its LIIIIIIIIIIIVE’ catchphrase on you

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

Villa will not be inclined to rely on the Arse after exposing their fragility last week.
I suspect that it's worth at least a couple of million to us if we can maintain 15th place.
Brighton are away at Burnley, who have a similar incentive to challenge for 8th.
The Blunts are away at Soton, who in turn can still improve their final standing and share of the prize fund.
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

punkrockhammer wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:33 am
palerider wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:38 am As integrity determined the PL restarted in the first place :lol: , it's only fitting that integrity finishes the season and we put out our strongest team possible.

I think it will end in a whimper anyway much to Sky's disgust. All week they've been hyping 'Survival Sunday' with one of their oiks even suggesting to Junior Twitch that a sound spanking last night and we'd be well back in the mix. The Beeb too said the same prior to our game, although Robbie Savage, not my favourite personality, told the co-commentator who was pushing the idea that he shouldn't be smoking that shit.

But Watford have gone. End of story. However crap the Arse were at Villa, they'll piss all over the Hornets. Whatever prompted Pearson's sacking, and I've heard a couple of rumours, it has to be one of the biggest OG's in PL history.

The story will be qualification for the Champions League so at least Sky have something to masturbate over.

I'd loov it, just loov it if everything was already done and dusted and Sky had to generate interest in 'The race for 8th.'
Luckily, we are one of the only games not on Sky tomorrow. BT aren’t great, but they are better and you don’t have to listen to that cunt forcing his “and its LIIIIIIIIIIIVE’ catchphrase on you
It’s on NBCSN as well for all you cord cutters out there.
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Apparently Cresswell out tomorrow...

Does anyone know if there a youth prospect that play instead of Masuaku at LB?
Last edited by Towie on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:53 pm Apparently Cresswell our tomorrow...

Does anyone know if there a youth prospect that play instead of Masuaku at LB?
Could also put Johnson there, and Fredericks, if fit at RB.....and if not fit anybody else rather than Masuaka....or.....maybe he will play 3 at the back?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

So that little cunt Ngaka has fucked off has he where did he top up?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:46 am Hope we show similar passion to the Man U game.

I don`t want us to lay down..I think you are conning your fans.I do think has a team,we are in a good place and want to see us win.

Think Villa will stay up,even if we beat them.Arsenal won't repeat that awful performance v Villa and I can`t see Bournemouth beating Everton.

Talking of Bournemouth,I was down there yesterday seeing my daughter and their were older teenage lads trying talk like Cockneys..Crack me up :lol:
Wtf is all that about ? Why would anyone want to talk like cockneys ? Suppose it's a bit like some white kids doing the " blud bruvva thing innit". ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

I been pretty shit with predictions but am expecting a score draw.

So I guess that’s my tip....don’t bet on that 😂
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

There's so many permutations from the results on Sunday. Villa still have something to hang onto. They could actually win and still go down depending on the result of the Arsenal v Watford game. So they have something to play for and we don't.

Normally a sure fire away win. But from what I've seen of Villa this season they are absolute garbage. But us, being West Ham, I'm still expecting us to screw the pooch and end the season on a negative.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Would love to see us finish with another fine win.
Flairon