Norwich vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Mikeveep

Re: Norwich vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Mikeveep »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:11 pm Claret & Hughie came out with an absolute classic re Noble.

They said the 🦕 played him as a ten so that he wouldn’t have to (attempt to) track back .

And in doing so may have extended his career :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s some statement considering it’s based on a game against one of the , if not THE worst PL team EVER .

Yet it’s quite possibly true :D :roll:
Whatever. Fully deserved his place today. Contributed more than any of the attackers.,other than Micky. Big hand in three of the goals.

I don't think he likes that advanced role....

Seemed a bit pissed about something...didn't appear to join in the goal celebrations.Unlike him he's usually the first there.

Saving his energy I hear you say.......

deanox

Post by deanox »

Mikeveep wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:03 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:11 pm Claret & Hughie came out with an absolute classic re Noble.

They said the 🦕 played him as a ten so that he wouldn’t have to (attempt to) track back .

And in doing so may have extended his career :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s some statement considering it’s based on a game against one of the , if not THE worst PL team EVER .

Yet it’s quite possibly true :D :roll:
Whatever. Fully deserved his place today. Contributed more than any of the attackers.,other than Micky. Big hand in three of the goals.

I don't think he likes that advanced role....

Seemed a bit pissed about something...didn't appear to join in the goal celebrations.Unlike him he's usually the first there.

Saving his energy I hear you say.......
Didn't know he played the ten role, but good for him at least he made a goal wtf has Lanzini or Anderson done lately. At least you know when he plays he gives 100% and in all reality he can see the writing on the wall with Rice and Soucek, Good luck to the lad he's been a great servant to the club and can't remember him outsprinting too many players even in his youth.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

Great game today, enjoyed it.

Norwich rolled over, let us tickle their bellies, if I was a Canaries fan I'd be disgusted tbh they were fucking awful.

So pleased see Antonio scoring. He's been immense, hop he bags a few more before the end. Shame the whole calander is majorly fucked up due to Covid-19 (and that Mason Greenwood has hit some form) cos I could seen him getting into England team on this form.

Not over yet, all I can say is despite everything if we stay up it's still a very poor season for us and players should know this isn't good enough. But last few weeks performances least picked up...

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Nice to wake up to a result like this. Doesn't matter if the canaries were shit, every other team took points off them now its our turn and with 4 zip added to the goal difference.
Thats one down 2 to go and we wont be one of those 2. whufc_crest
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

punkrockhammer wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:41 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:35 pm
You could be right but need to be 100% sure as the bottom 3 could spring a surprised or do an AFC Wimbledon Greatest Escape Style. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Realistically, we should be safe.
You’ve got more chance of plaiting piss than West Ham needing four more points to stay up

Have a day off ffs - you and fucking Wimbledon :lol:

I thought they were your side now, anyway?
:lol: :lol: West Ham needs more than 4 points as Boutnemouth and Villa both won.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.