Norwich vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Norwich vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Following our frustrating match against Burnley which they were the better team and our players looked fatigue due to our poor training facilities that has robbed us our seasons for 4 years now, no thanks to the conned owners we have and having to wait 2023 for them to sell which they will only sell if more than 80% of us fan voted them out.

Anyway away to Norwich, whom, themselves need to win their last 4 games and they will be rubbing their lips on us as we are extremely fatigues and that advantage for them as this fixtures should be at least on Monday to give us breathing space. Will Moyes change our teams? I would like to go for a 4-4-2

Fabianski

Fredericks
Bulbuena (Ogbonna to rest?)
Diop
Johnson

Yarmolenko
Rice
Soucek
Fornals

Bowen
Antonio

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

ToneLoc

Re: Norwich vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by ToneLoc »

Can't wait
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Old missus Cresswell better buck her fucking ideas up the soppy tart.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:01 pm Old missus Cresswell better buck her fucking ideas up the soppy tart.
Tbh I think Johnson has to come in. But I'll be fucked if I'd know whether to play him instead of Cresswell or Fredericks.

As I said on the other thread I haven't seen a more woeful full back pairing in the entire division. They would struggle in the Championship FFS.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Simply put. If we don’t win this game we are down and probably deserve to be.

Moyes is not the answer what ever division we are in.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:58 pm Following our frustrating match against Burnley which they were the better team and our players looked fatigue due to our poor training facilities that has robbed us our seasons for 4 years now, no thanks to the conned owners we have and having to wait 2023 for them to sell which they will only sell if more than 80% of us fan voted them out.

Anyway away to Norwich, whom, themselves need to win their last 4 games and they will be rubbing their lips on us as we are extremely fatigues and that advantage for them as this fixtures should be at least on Monday to give us breathing space. Will Moyes change our teams? I would like to go for a 4-4-2

Fabianski

Fredericks
Diop
Johnson

Yarmolenko
Rice
Soucek
Fornals

Bowen
Antonio

No, no, no

Wholesale changes needed but not expected after too many players are being asked to play 90+ mins three times a week

Johnson and Gobber have to start because Fredericks and Cresswell are shit

Balbuena has to start as Diop is scared of his own shadow

Noble will probably start as No10 and Soucek needs a rest

Wheelchair needs to provide something and Fornals is too inconsistent

Anderson has to come in if fit so Antonio can be rested

Haller has to start as Yarmalenko is an impact sub

Wrap the game up and then bring off Rice and Bowen and still have subs left for injuries/time wasting, because Popeye won’t make tactical changes

Perfect game to bring in the wantaway or lightweight pussies that haven’t had much game time recently. Norwich are not a team of old school giants like Burnley. If the players coming in aren’t good enough to get a result against Norwich then we may aswell pack up now

My team Predicted team

Flappy Flappy
Benny Fredericks
Balbuena Diop
Oggy Oggy
Gobber Cresswell
Rice Rice
Lanzini Soucek
Wheelchair Noble
Anderson Fornals
Bowen Bowen
Haller Antonio
Last edited by punkrockhammer on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

punkrockhammer wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 am
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:58 pm Following our frustrating match against Burnley which they were the better team and our players looked fatigue due to our poor training facilities that has robbed us our seasons for 4 years now, no thanks to the conned owners we have and having to wait 2023 for them to sell which they will only sell if more than 80% of us fan voted them out.

Fabianski

Fredericks
Diop
Johnson

Yarmolenko
Rice
Soucek
Fornals

Bowen
Antonio

No, no, no

Wholesale changes needed but not expected after too many players are being asked to play 90+ mins three times a week

Wrap the game up and then bring off Rice and Bowen and still have subs left for injuries/time wasting, because Popeye won’t make tactical changes

If the players coming in aren’t good enough to get a result against Norwich then we may aswell pack up now

My team Predicted team

Flappy Flappy
Benny Fredericks
Balbuena Diop
Oggy Oggy
Gobber Cresswell
Rice Rice
Lanzini Soucek
Wheelchair Noble
Anderson Fornals
Bowen Bowen
Haller Antonio

cant believe how much Diop has gone backwards, was outstanding in his 1st season and thought it likely he would be off to a bigger club.....last night he got turned inside and out by Chris woods.

They did also looked knackered second half and defo need to mix it up for the next couple of games, in reality but for Pope we'd have won comfortably but our lack of ability to keep a clean fucking sheet is maddening.

For me 60/40 we go down and 80/20 if we dont beat norwich.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:47 am
punkrockhammer wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 am

No, no, no

If the players coming in aren’t good enough to get a result against Norwich then we may aswell pack up now

My team Predicted team

Flappy Flappy
Benny Fredericks
Balbuena Diop
Oggy Oggy
Gobber Cresswell
Rice Rice
Lanzini Soucek
Wheelchair Noble
Anderson Fornals
Bowen Bowen
Haller Antonio

cant believe how much Diop has gone backwards, was outstanding in his 1st season and thought it likely he would be off to a bigger club.....last night he got turned inside and out by Chris woods.

They did also looked knackered second half and defo need to mix it up for the next couple of games, in reality but for Pope we'd have won comfortably but our lack of ability to keep a clean fucking sheet is maddening.

For me 60/40 we go down and 80/20 if we dont beat norwich.
Diop got outpaced by Wood and at one point Cresswell, Ogbonna and someone else all got done for pace by Jay-Rod at the same time

That has to show that most of them are fucked

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Fabianski

Fredericks
Diop
Johnson

Yarmolenko
Rice
Soucek
Fornals

Bowen
Antonio

The reason the players look fatigued isn't because of inferior training facilities,it's because of the amount of games they have played in the period of time they have played them.

When this phase of the season resumed, it was decided to increase the allowable number of substitutions form 3 to 5,because of the schedule being compressed into five weeks. It was a time constraint issue.

David Moyes has complained about the game schedule during his media interviews. However,knowing all this and having complained about the logistical burden,he has not used the very tools that the rule changes have made available.

So if you climb a ten storey building,don't moan about the stairs when you get to your destination, if you ignored the lifts -. because nobody will be the least bit consoling

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:46 am

Fabianski

Fredericks
Diop
Johnson

Yarmolenko
Rice
Soucek
Fornals

Bowen
Antonio

The reason the players look fatigued isn't because of inferior training facilities,it's because of the amount of games they have played in the period of time they have played them.

When this phase of the season resumed, it was decided to increase the allowable number of substitutions form 3 to 5,because of the schedule being compressed into five weeks. It was a time constraint issue.

David Moyes has complained about the game schedule during his media interviews. However,knowing all this and having complained about the logistical burden,he has not used the very tools that the rule changes have made available.

So if you climb a ten storey building,don't moan about the stairs when you get to your destination, if you ignored the lifts -. because nobody will be the least bit consoling
I wasn't aware Moyes had been complaining about the schedule. But if he has perhaps someone should tell him that every other club has the same number of fixtures to fulfil in the same time period.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?