Sorry, I know we won but facts are...

Chat about anything football related here!
Jacko1966

Re: Sorry, I know we won but facts are...

Post by Jacko1966 »

9898 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:54 pm Soucek is shit. Slow as Noble. Turning circle of a tanker.
Fornals is shit. Slow as Noble. Awful footballer.
Bowen is Championship quality. Plays with his head down when in possession. Next season, after managers have studied him, he will be poor and not score 4 goals.
Diop is not PL quality. Rigobert Song II. His concentration levels are appalling. He lacks positional sense.
"We" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Makes me laugh, He puts the terrible season we are having down to at least two players who have had little to do with it and on that basis claims they are shit. But those same two players sort of showed the middle finger to his theory. Scrambling for credibility maybe?!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

:lol: desperate.

Post by 9898 »

Hammertime wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:20 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 pm

My word that week went quickly :D
Soucek scored 2 (fuck var), Fornals was involved in the buildup to 2 goals and Bowen had 2 assists (should have been 3) but other than that, spot on!
I get it. I get it.
We win then we're the best team int he world. We lose then we're the worst team in the world. This site is more Kumbish than Kumb.

Pity the poor saps who can't think for themselves.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

HammerJammer

Re: Sorry for being a negative shitface

Post by HammerJammer »

9898 shitface wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:54 pm The usual negative drivel.
Fuck off back to Shyte Fart Stain
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

9898 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:49 am

Soucek scored 2 (fuck var), Fornals was involved in the buildup to 2 goals and Bowen had 2 assists (should have been 3) but other than that, spot on!
Fair play. You are correct. They are all great. They are the reason we are having such a superb season.
Roll on next season, where hopefully, these 'outstanding' players will produce the same again.

I guarantee if I went back through your posts I would find a reference to Anderson being world class.
Right but you we aint talking about Anderson here are we, you lit into 2 players who've barely had time in the squad to meld and the other one who's not having a bad first season for a 22 yr old from Spain. You disregarded all 3 player's contributions in this game and referred to their very short time with this troubled squad. No one's denying the problems, but your football IQ is on display as you reference the complete opposite issues with the squad!
#fuckqatar2022

Post by 9898 »

Hammertime wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 pm
9898 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:49 am

Fair play. You are correct. They are all great. They are the reason we are having such a superb season.
Roll on next season, where hopefully, these 'outstanding' players will produce the same again.

I guarantee if I went back through your posts I would find a reference to Anderson being world class.
Right but you we aint talking about Anderson here are we, you lit into 2 players who've barely had time in the squad to meld and the other one who's not having a bad first season for a 22 yr old from Spain. You disregarded all 3 player's contributions in this game and referred to their very short time with this troubled squad. No one's denying the problems, but your football IQ is on display as you reference the complete opposite issues with the squad!
'Right but you we aint talking about Anderson' - I understood this part and fair play, you have admitted thast you called Anderson wrong. Remember, I called Anderson correct after watching him for 10 minutes.

' No one's denying the problems, but your football IQ is on display as you reference the complete opposite issues with the squad' - No idea what this means.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:33 am

I get it. I get it.
We win then we're the best team int he world. We lose then we're the worst team in the world. This site is more Kumbish than Kumb.

Thing about you Numbers,you do make some really good points,but your credibility goes to dust,when you do this type of post after a great night for West Ham fans..We just won a game,that we wasn`t expected to win,with a last minute winner and you do everything to dampen the moment.

If you want to be critical,do it the next day.You should have enjoyed last night with the rest of us,but you are straight in with a negative post,10 minutes after the game has finished.I want to know WHY?

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

With the Blunts showing the N17 shower new ways to access their straight intestine tonight, I guess we won't be hearing much from the numerical nonce for a few days.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:37 pm
9898 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:33 am

I get it. I get it.

Thing about you Numbers,you do make some really good points,but your credibility goes to dust,when you do this type of post after a great night for West Ham fans..We just won a game,that we wasn`t expected to win,with a last minute winner and you do everything to dampen the moment.

If you want to be critical,do it the next day.You should have enjoyed last night with the rest of us,but you are straight in with a negative post,10 minutes after the game has finished.I want to know WHY?
..because I judge every player and team dispassionately.
I am not like the majority on her - Win and we're great. Lose and we're shit - no, I look at things truthfully and not emotionally.
Even my haters will not question my ability to see a players ability instantly - Anderson, Diop, Diagana to name few recently.