125th Anniversary shirt

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: 125th Anniversary shirt

Post by terrya1965 »

hd1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:39 pm It's the right blue for a change, and equally as important is that we will be wearing white shorts and socks.

I like it btw
Yeah,one of our shirts of the last few years, was actually more turquoise than blue.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

It’s OK.
Seen better, seen worse.
I won’t be buying it though.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:30 am I like it, although as I've said repeatedly, I'm against being sponsored by a gambling firm.

I'd much prefer us to be sponsored by Smiffy's.

Who are Smiffy's you may ask ?

The number one producer of Cowboy Outfits in the UK.

Very apt.
I think this product seems a good fit.

https://ibb.co/rv3fdBC
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Liked it when I first saw it but like pale , dont like the sponsor bit.
Then saw the Burnley shirt. Its the same shirt apart from the sponsor and the fact that their model might do me in a sprint where as against our one I'd fancy my chances. Even with a new hip that still fucking hurts.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

MFY66

Post by MFY66 »

Our home kits have been ‘meh’ for a long time now. We always end up with the boring kit designers.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning, another one that will be bought and put away for future generations just like the Boleyn last game shirt which now has Sir Trev`s Bonzo`s Devo`s and Stretch`s signature on, soon to be followed by Nobes.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Always buy our Shirts ..end of season....you can get them at practically cost,when they start getting rid of stock.....

On me own here I think....but love this seasons kit...one of my favs...but I'll get the shirt for £10/15,when season
finishes ...

Don't really wear them...don't like the Bookies advertising....Wish they done the Junior kits in Adult sizes....no Bookies
Logos...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 am Always buy our Shirts ..end of season....you can get them at practically cost,when they start getting rid of stock.....

On me own here I think....but love this seasons kit...one of my favs...but I'll get the shirt for £10/15,when season
finishes ...

Don't really wear them...don't like the Bookies advertising....Wish they done the Junior kits in Adult sizes....no Bookies
Logos...
Now I've got absolutely no wish to start a row but I don't understand why you would buy one if you weren't going to wear it. I agree £10 or £15 is a lot cheaper than the normally sell at, but it's still a lot to pay for a car cleaning cloth isn't it ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 am Always buy our Shirts ..end of season....you can get them at practically cost,when they start getting rid of stock.....

finishes ...

Logos...
They did last season’s one in a youths xl what fitted large adults without the crappy logo apparently but don’t know if your a right fat cunt so could be of no benefit to you.

;)

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:39 am

finishes ...

Logos...
Now I've got absolutely no wish to start a row but I don't understand why you would buy one if you weren't going to wear it. I agree £10 or £15 is a lot cheaper than the normally sell at, but it's still a lot to pay for a car cleaning cloth isn't it ? ;)
I just collect the ones that have some significance celebratory ones...and ones I just like...Tees as well,usually independant
ones...Long Live Boleyn...Thames Ironworks stuff...got loads...

Do a lot of hiking/climbing so got plenty of Berghaus/North Face type of stuff....same money as a new footie shirt
but qualities so much better...footie shirts start sticking to you when you sweat...cheap material....Rip Off...not worth
£55/60.....

I left my very first proper west ham shirt.....which I wanted to keep forever...on the gates when Sir Bob passed away...
Wish I kept it really...don't know where it ended up...
And got into some deep shit at school,for punching the crap outta someone for ripping an Irons shirt in a game of Rugby.. :lol: