Declan heading west ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Declan heading west ?

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 pm
Flairon wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:12 pm

You mean like we are at the back!?!

Quite frankly I would play him at centre half and put 5 in midfield.
That's a good idea mate. 5 in the middle, put 5 at the back as well, with 2 up front. Fabianski can keep his place in goal.

Might be good enough to snatch a point up at Newcastle. ;)
We might need 5 at the back, 5 in the middle and 5 up front to be honest.

As you said mind, Fabianski can of course keep his place.
Flairon

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Flairon wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:16 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:53 pm

Christ , Noble plays every game when Rice plays in midfield. Can you imagine our midfield without Rice ?

Jesus the opposition walk through our midfield at the best of times .... just relying on Noble is plain suicidal .

No , whilst we have Oggy & Diop , Rice HAS to play in midfield just so we can remain remotely competitive.
Not sure that I suggested that we just rely on Noble. It is not as if we are setting the world on fire in Midfield at the moment of protecting the back 4 effectively. What I am merely suggesting is that our back 4 would be better with him at the centre of it. I would also play 5 across the middle t the moment because we need to stem the flow of the one way traffic, especially as we appear very ineffective u front.
Not exactly effective anywhere tbh Flairon?

Still amazes me how we only have one experienced Centre Forward at the club.Totally baffles me.That`s when you know,the owners are taking the supporters for a ride.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:35 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 pm

That's a good idea mate. 5 in the middle, put 5 at the back as well, with 2 up front. Fabianski can keep his place in goal.

Might be good enough to snatch a point up at Newcastle. ;)
Is that not what that Cunt Moyes does already ?
Don't think he's ever picked 13 players mate. He'd probably like too though. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

what a lovely picture of Declan in next seasons 125 kit, pointing to the badge .

wonder if we will see him wearing on the pitch,

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm not slagging the bloke off. He's done more for us than anyone else this season, but he won't be with us for the next one. Nailed on unless we stay up AND Statler and Waldorf sell up to a mega-rich consortium.

The first is a very slim hope. The odds of the second are slimmer.

And he'll be kissing the Chelsea badge, not long after expressing his sadness for leaving West Ham.

It's what players do. And I hope he's not abused for it.

He deserves better than being the one turd that floats to the top while the rest of the turds are flushed down the chod pan.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:08 am I'm not slagging the bloke off. He's done more for us than anyone else this season, but he won't be with us for the next one. Nailed on unless we stay up AND Statler and Waldorf sell up to a mega-rich consortium.

And he'll be kissing the Chelsea badge, not long after expressing his sadness for leaving West Ham.

He deserves better than being the one turd that floats to the top while the rest of the turds are flushed down the chod pan.
Badge kissing, scarf holding, and the usual I've always supported insert club name here since I was in diapers, simply have to be the most cringeworthy of spectacles since Ann Widdicombe posed in a thong.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:47 am
palerider wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:08 am I'm not slagging the bloke off. He's done more for us than anyone else this season, but he won't be with us for the next one. Nailed on unless we stay up AND Statler and Waldorf sell up to a mega-rich consortium.

Badge kissing, scarf holding, and the usual I've always supported insert club name here since I was in diapers, simply have to be the most cringeworthy of spectacles since Ann Widdicombe posed in a thong.
I remember dear old Joe Cole supporting every fucking team he played for as a nipper.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've just cum.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:37 am

I've just cum.
Shakespeare coined the phrase Some are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them.

In the case of Ann Widdicombe may I lay claim to Some are born ugly, some achieve ugliness, but others simply abuse the privilege

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

And I thought it was just me who was mentally scarred for life after that memory.... :lol: