Declan heading west ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Declan heading west ?

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:47 am

Badge kissing, scarf holding, and the usual I've always supported insert club name here since I was in diapers, simply have to be the most cringeworthy of spectacles since Ann Widdicombe posed in a thong.
And I thought it was just me who was mentally scarred for life after that memory.... :lol:
That is the sort of image it would be impossible to unsee. Ever.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 pm

And I thought it was just me who was mentally scarred for life after that memory.... :lol:
That is the sort of image it would be impossible to unsee. Ever.
You can find some degree of acceptance of the fuller figure if the face is a bit pleasing. Dawn French

However if you have the sort of face normally seen in posters advertising unlicensed boxing,then people aren't nearly as forgiving

In conclusion; a face that launched a thousand ships or a face that scuttled everyone of them,in the harbour...

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Funny how things trigger memories in your mind........ :o :o

All I can think of now after the Ann Widdicombe quote is.....Edwina Currie...in her leather maître d outfit,bent over and firmly handcuffed to the corners of the Prime Ministers desk, whilst our then leader is relentlessly and unmercifully pounding her from behind in his ostrich outfit whilst both singing Land of Hope and Glory ........

Ahhhhhhh....memories...memories

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:42 pm
Flairon wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:16 pm

Not sure that I suggested that we just rely on Noble. It is not as if we are setting the world on fire in Midfield at the moment of protecting the back 4 effectively. What I am merely suggesting is that our back 4 would be better with him at the centre of it. I would also play 5 across the middle t the moment because we need to stem the flow of the one way traffic, especially as we appear very ineffective u front.
Not exactly effective anywhere tbh Flairon?

Still amazes me how we only have one experienced Centre Forward at the club.Totally baffles me.That`s when you know,the owners are taking the supporters for a ride.
With that I agree wholeheartedly.
Flairon

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm Funny how things trigger memories in your mind........ :o :o

All I can think of now after the Ann Widdicombe quote is.....Edwina Currie...in her leather maître d outfit,bent over and firmly handcuffed to the corners of the Prime Ministers desk, whilst our then leader is relentlessly and unmercifully pounding her from behind in his ostrich outfit whilst both singing Land of Hope and Glory ........

Ahhhhhhh....memories...memories
I've just sprayed me drapes.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.