West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by Castiron »

Well my football services are all cancelled now, and I'm fucked if I'll be looking for a stream for this one, can't take the pain anymore of watching us go through the motions towards another spanking.
Hope I'm wrong if only for the goal difference.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Castiron wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:49 am Well my football services are all cancelled now, and I'm fucked if I'll be looking for a stream for this one, can't take the pain anymore of watching us go through the motions towards another spanking.
Hope I'm wrong if only for the goal difference.
Look no further than hammerstv.com or download from the google ap store - Live Football Stream

Both should be up and connectable by 20:15 - you will miss taking the knee, but who wants to watch that ! the last time I saw that,I laughed so hard sipping a Peroni the bubbles went down my nose...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Guess you lot think there's no chance of a double over the cheats then.....

But yeah pretty much hold yer breathe and dive in.....watching wise...fuck knows...just cling on that we do upset things at
times...could have nicked something from spuds with a bit of luck......No idea what team he'll pick...

We Haven't really go a starting 11 to work around...all hit and miss....

Always have a bet as you've noticed.. :lol: ..this time...got all results covered...long as both teams score....us at 11/1, them at
7/2, draw at about 9/2...

Theory is..they will...law of averages we have to sooner or later............................................don't we.... :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 am Can see it being 4-0 Chelsea tonight,despite the efforts of Rice,Ogbonna and Fabianski.
That’s the score I put in my soccer 6 prediction 🙈
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

David Moyes has sort of indicated he doesn't have a striker for this one. Commenting on Ajetski he noted, I've only seen him play once,so you have seen as much of him as me - what does that mean in this age

Therefore it's Antonio up front on his jack jones. Bloody hell,is this jackass trying to win the game or what

I'm convinced he can't help himself...should he go back to delivering veg ?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Personally I think we're going to get raped.
We can't defend, we can't score.
A recipe for disaster.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Another loss on the cards

Moyes is a fucking disaster
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

There might be a shinning light.......and the savior of our PL status......

Jordan Hugill............Did he extend his loan at QPR.......or could he return to save us....he is a Moyes signing....and he did score again on Saturday.....after 1 min..........................our productive lot haven't scored for 270 mins.... :lol: ....and after today that could extend to 360 mins .......... :oops: :oops:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:49 pm There might be a shinning light.......and the savior of our PL status......

Jordan Hugill............Did he extend his loan at QPR.......or could he return to save us....he is a Moyes signing....and he did score again on Saturday.....after 1 min..........................our productive lot haven't scored for 270 mins.... :lol: ....and after today that could extend to 360 mins .......... :oops: :oops:
I'd forgotten about him. In actual fact as we only have one striker on the books it would make sense to bring him back. Even if he isn't very good he would have to be pretty poor to be less effective than Antonio in that role. And it would also release Antonio to do his usual headless chicken impersonation out wide where he seems most effective.

But, like I say, it makes sense. Which probably means that his loan was extended and he will not be available to us. Cue circus music.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:51 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:49 pm There might be a shinning light.......and the savior of our PL status......

I'd forgotten about him. In actual fact as we only have one striker on the books it would make sense to bring him back. Even if he isn't very good he would have to be pretty poor to be less effective than Antonio in that role. And it would also release Antonio to do his usual headless chicken impersonation out wide where he seems most effective.

But, like I say, it makes sense. Which probably means that his loan was extended and he will not be available to us. Cue circus music.
Yes his loan was extended. And he was delighted to by all accounts .
Wouldn’t you ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !