10 point relegation plan

Chat about anything football related here!
Bob Collison

10 point relegation plan

Post by Bob Collison »

1. Sell best players as cheaply as possible, preferably to Tottenham or Chelsea.
2. Speak to Neil Warnock after Middlesbrough get relegated about being new manager but deny it.
3. Tell Sadiq Kahn you want a rent reduction.
4. Send email to depressed fans urging them to renew season tickets otherwise they may loose out to the 50 million already on the waiting list.
5. Tell fans to take the opportunity to buy last seasons Premier League shirts from the club shop as we don't know when we will be restocking them.
6.Get Karren Brady to write an article in her paper blaming the small minority of fans who seem unhappy.
7.Get Jim White on talk sport to give a sympathetic interview where he continually bangs on about us bouncing straight back and how this has hurt the owners, if it wasn't for VAR. Coronavirus, Loss of home advantage, injuries to key players etc .
8.Put out some video of the players that are left back to pre season training promising exciting new arrivals preferably with our Chairman looking on.
9.Re name part of the ground to a former player.
10. Announce price increases to cover the wages of the players we no longer have and the ones we lost because we wouldn't pay the going rate and ignoring the parachute payments.

Riceascaptain

Re: 10 point relegation plan

Post by Riceascaptain »

Bob Collison wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:26 pm 6.Get Karren Brady to write an article in her paper blaming the small minority of fans who seem unhappy.
Small minority???!!! :lol:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

One point relegation plan.

1. GSB to take a minibus trip and experience the magnificent views of Beachy Head.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Bob Collison

Please explain to me what the big majority is so happy about

Towie

Post by Towie »

Riceascaptain wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:04 pm Bob Collison

Please explain to me what the big majority is so happy about
Season ticket credits/refunds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

My heart is breaking to be honest. I am stunned and really cannot get my head around the fact that we are in this position. How has it gone so horribly wrong for a team that was strongly favoured to challenge for a top 6 spot?
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Flairon wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:10 am My heart is breaking to be honest. I am stunned and really cannot get my head around the fact that we are in this position. How has it gone so horribly wrong for a team that was strongly favoured to challenge for a top 6 spot?
Total mismanagement that's how.

In ANY other industry, those responsible would have been sacked but these two old cunts can't sack themselves.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Flairon wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:10 am My heart is breaking to be honest. I am stunned and really cannot get my head around the fact that we are in this position. How has it gone so horribly wrong for a team that was strongly favoured to challenge for a top 6 spot?
Yeah This...
...Now especially with the additions of Soucek and Bowen,whatever we may think of Moyes...they were good shouts to get in...
Soucek might well be the guy we've all been screaming out for...that our last few managers have seen differently.

We're hardly Champions league quality...but we should be able to hold our own.. FFS....

But we have a habit of playing crap/struggling with decent players...not just this year......but don't need to tell you lot that...

garnett

Post by garnett »

palerider wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:31 am

In ANY other industry, those responsible would have been sacked but these two old cunts can't sack themselves.
Very true, was it sheer luck that they made a fortune in business ?
Why can`t they see what we all see ?
They are just so out of their depth, petrified to get their old heads out of the sand.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:31 am

Spot on.

Since the move to the London Stadium,we have flirted every year with relegation.

It has been said by all,it`s the infrastructure and planning that is totally wrong.We have an amazing support and there is no doubt in my mind,G & S have taken advantage of that.Let`s be honest,if there was a vote by fans in the PL,whose the worst owners are,us and Newcastle would be the Top 2 by quite a large distance.

If only we had a Leicester or Wolves owner with a bit of vision,this club could have done so well.

It`s all down to the owners.Let`s be honest,you tell me one owner who would employ the same Manager twice,that nobody else in the PL would touch with a barge pole?
Just tells you everything,dosen't it?