David Sullivan has contacted Niko Kovac about replacing Moyes

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: David Sullivan has contacted Niko Kovac about replacing Moyes

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 pm If they are to get rid of Mr 🦕 then it has to be now so that whatever new manager bounce can get us avoiding defeat vs Chelsea .

So down we go then .

Pellegrini would have picked up more points than this Cunt has .
Not sure he would have Tim.

The old cunt turned clueless very quickly.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:40 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 pm If they are to get rid of Mr 🦕 then it has to be now so that whatever new manager bounce can get us avoiding defeat vs Chelsea .

So down we go then .

Pellegrini would have picked up more points than this Cunt has .
Not sure he would have Tim.

The old cunt turned clueless very quickly.
Agreed it's because of Nigel we're in this mess in the first place. I'm personally about 3 games away from agreeing with the Moyes out crowd, of course by that point it will be over and we'll be a championship side!

If we stay up and he keeps the job, i'd be interested in the kind of player he'd brings in on the heels of Pellegrini's splash on the likes of Anderson, Yarma, Haller, Wilshere etc. Can't see him going that route and if Bowen & Soucek are an example, given the return of Diang and Holland, keeping Rice, the further development of Diop, Johnson and Silva, we could see a very different and much younger team next season.
#fuckqatar2022

palerider

Post by palerider »

The dwarf and the dribbler have to face facts now.

We are a Championship side in waiting. No point in taking the knee in the hope of salvation because this pile of shit wouldn't beat Yeovil.

Sack Moyes now and appoint a bloke who has ideas about attacking football. It's pointless not to. After months of doing fuck-all then to all of a sudden have this abomination of a team taking the field in our name is an insult and the fans need something to look forward to for next season. I've said it before. Di Canio would not be boring.

As for the players, only Rice and Bowen are exempt from criticism and even Rice has underperformed in certain key games. He'll be off anyway. I'd try and build a side around Bowen but I'm sure that if the stunted fucker masquerading as a PL owner could get his money back he will.

But anyway. I've got a turd poking his head out that needs sorting. I wonder if it can play centre forward.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

It is very sad. We are a laughing stock.
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:23 am The dwarf and the dribbler have to face facts now.

We are a Championship side in waiting. No point in taking the knee in the hope of salvation because this pile of shit wouldn't beat Yeovil.

Sack Moyes now and appoint a bloke who has ideas about attacking football. It's pointless not to. After months of doing fuck-all then to all of a sudden have this abomination of a team taking the field in our name is an insult and the fans need something to look forward to for next season. I've said it before. Di Canio would not be boring.

As for the players, only Rice and Bowen are exempt from criticism and even Rice has underperformed in certain key games. He'll be off anyway. I'd try and build a side around Bowen but I'm sure that if the stunted fucker masquerading as a PL owner could get his money back he will.

But anyway. I've got a turd poking his head out that needs sorting. I wonder if it can play centre forward.
FFS. Not diCanio. Loved him as a player but he was a disaster at Sunderland and his personality is not right for a managerial position where his strategies would have to be tempered by the financial constraints and boundaries he would be working in. And I'd add that many of our problems in the past have been brought about by the ridiculous notion that we have to give jobs to the old boy network.

We'll get Pardew back at some point. Mark my words. Just be grateful, OK.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:51 am
palerider wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:23 am The dwarf and the dribbler have to face facts now.

FFS. Not diCanio. Loved him as a player but he was a disaster at Sunderland and his personality is not right for a managerial position where his strategies would have to be tempered by the financial constraints and boundaries he would be working in. And I'd add that many of our problems in the past have been brought about by the ridiculous notion that we have to give jobs to the old boy network.

Fans need a lift. PDC would give them that.

Tbh, after the shyte this season he couldn't possibly do a worse job.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:53 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:51 am

Oh that's OK then. Appoint someone because they're not as bad as what's already there. In any case as has been said before many times it won't make the slightest difference who is appointed while the club is still run with all the professionalism and business acumen of the proverbial whelk stand.

Tbh I'm almost at the stage where I'm hoping for a terminal decline and quick death rather than the lingering lapse into footballing obscurity which I think awaits the club.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 am
palerider wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:53 am

Oh that's OK then. Appoint someone because they're not as bad as what's already there. In any case as has been said before many times it won't make the slightest difference who is appointed while the club is still run with all the professionalism and business acumen of the proverbial whelk stand.

Tbh I'm almost at the stage where I'm hoping for a terminal decline and quick death rather than the lingering lapse into footballing obscurity which I think awaits the club.
I think PDC might surprise a lot of people actually, and in a positive way.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Can't be arsed reading whats gone before.
But why can't it be 'David Sullivan has contacted 'Rona 19 '
Shouldn't wish it on anyone but.......
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:01 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 am

I think PDC might surprise a lot of people actually, and in a positive way.
The only surprises for me would be:
1. If the dwarf actually even considered him for the position
AND
2. If, having been offered the job diCanio accepted it.

It's a poisoned chalice mate. Owners with no concept of developing a business strategy, a fan base that's recently often been at each other's throats, not to mention a potential financial chasm waiting in the wings.

Pellegrini was the most successful (previous history) we have ever appointed. Succeded at Villarreal, Malaga, Real Madrid but, after a promising ish start at West Ham, failed. As did Bilic who was a success with Croatia, reasonably successful with Besiktas but , like Pellegrini, after a promising first season failed at West Ham.. There's a bit of a pattern there is there not ?

Bilic was fortunate in that he was here when we had the one man team that was the Payet show. But what happened when he left ? Robert fucking Snodgrass is what. I may be wrong but I wouldn't have thought he was Bilic's stand out choice as Payet's replacement.