David Sullivan has contacted Niko Kovac about replacing Moyes

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: David Sullivan has contacted Niko Kovac about replacing Moyes

Post by Newmarket »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:01 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:07 pm You can say what you like about DS - has wasn't on the beaches at Bournemouth or at a rave in Brixton - the bloke has some worth while standards...
How do you know?
It's not as if he's easy to spot is it?
He was you know.

I have it on good authority that he was taking refuge in the glove compartment of that Panda car in Brixton that was having the Cunt beaten out of it by those nice friendly moderates last night as Plod stood around and let them do it.

Sullivan was pleading to be taken into custody but our gallant boys in blue didn’t want to be seen as showing favouritism.

Cunts
Bring back Jonathon !

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 pm Available......young(ish)...below 50.......been there and done it
That's me!!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Gonzo wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:16 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 pm Available......young(ish)...below 50.......been there and done it
That's me!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Maybe.......One thing for certain it ain't me..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Having watched Harry's Heroes during lockdown, the dwarf was highly impressed with the way H moulded a team together in a short space of time, and will appoint the old crook to mastermind our promotion from the Championship next season.

He'll also be monitoring Paul Merson's fitness.

It's hoped that quotes like 'triffic, bare bones and well e's a football man' will lift the spirits of a fan base low enough to crawl under a dachshund with a top hat on following a season under a South American corpse and a bug-eyed Jock with the tactical nous of a pot plant.

H himself has said it's a done deal and will look to appoint former Hammers favourite Razor Ruddock as his number 2 following successful heart surgery to work on fitness and hydration.

Obviously the squad will require a major overhaul and anyone with a pulse will be sold, but hungry stars from Wanstead Flats, willing to play for a bullseye a week will be drafted straight into the exciting new squad. Mark Noble will be offered a contract extension until 2055 to skipper them with hopefully Merson as vice captain.

When asked why, with equality a big issue, John Barnes wasn't given a role, 'Arry said 'Well, we did ask him but he couldn't work for a bloke who made his fortune out of black rampant rabbits which was obviously a racial stereotype and I have to respect that'.

H would not discuss his remuneration package but did say that if we saw any large brown envelopes under the fourth lifeboat from the left as you approached the beach at Sandbanks at precisely 7am every Friday, we weren't to touch them.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

pipe dream
/ˈpīp ˌdrēm/
noun
plural noun: pipe dreams
an unattainable or fanciful hope or scheme.
Flairon

garnett

Post by garnett »

I`ve always wondered why Tripp invested in our club, what`s his motivation and intention ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:57 am I`ve always wondered why Tripp invested in our club, what`s his motivation and intention ?
Probably getting a decent return on his investment. Wasn't the dwarf paying himself something like 7% on the money he loaned the club ? Maybe Tripp Smith is getting a similar return. If so it's a fucking good deal in the present economic climate.

Can't really see him wanting full ownership tbh. From a purely business point of view there's already too many clubs in London and in terms of business potential we probably rank fourth. Lower than that if we go down and don't come back pretty much immediately. And with the nonsense of FFP he wouldn't be allowed to splash the cash to try to break through into the so called elite group.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:38 am
garnett wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:57 am I`ve always wondered why Tripp invested in our club, what`s his motivation and intention ?
Probably getting a decent return on his investment. Wasn't the dwarf paying himself something like 7% on the money he loaned the club ? Maybe Tripp Smith is getting a similar return. If so it's a fucking good deal in the present economic climate.

Can't really see him wanting full ownership tbh. From a purely business point of view there's already too many clubs in London and in terms of business potential we probably rank fourth. Lower than that if we go down and don't come back pretty much immediately. And with the nonsense of FFP he wouldn't be allowed to splash the cash to try to break through into the so called elite group.
Tripps was a Interest free loan Whisky,....unlike the other owners, and only repayable as and when the club changes ownership......that is the part I always liked and have pinned my hopes on since he came to the board.........one can only hope and wait.... :lol:

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

He's a broker.

The original plan was for him to broker for Guggenheim group which he has done twice before on us franchise takeovers.

They actually met in the middle east earlier this year and Sully attended.

Fuck knows what's happened now though.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

We had an 8 day window to get rid of Moyes and bring in someone to actually train, encourage, lift and inspire a little bit of confidence to the team over their next 7 very important games, and, maybe with a little bit of tactical know how, given the team a decent chance of picking up a point or two.......and a very slim chance of staying up.....

That has now passed, and to add insult to injury....I saw this on the You Tube Channel ...
West Ham will keep Moyes if we get relegated...No Matter What

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: