Roberto

Chat about anything football related here!
punkrockhammer

Re: Roberto

Post by punkrockhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:25 pm
redhammer wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:22 am He’s still utter dogshit
As it happens I watched the highlights round up tonight and believe it or not he was Alaves best player. No chance with any of the goals (two pens) and pulled off two or three worldies. Pity we never saw it from him.
Be careful, you don’t want to admit he had a half decent game, it’s impossible for someone that played for this corpse of a club to put in a performance anywhere else

Even if he did face the two pens like you said and was also playing behind nine men for much of the game

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Personally I thought he made McKnight look like fucking Gordon Banks ,definitely the worst fucker between the sticks we ever had.
If he played well for another team so what he was a fucking liability for us.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:15 pm Personally I thought he made McKnight look like fucking Gordon Banks ,definitely the worst fucker between the sticks we ever had.
If he played well for another team so what he was a fucking liability for us.
As Punkrock said in his earlier post West Ham has the effect of turning decent players into shit ones. He was crap for us, granted. But he's gone now. However we still have a lot of crap at the club which hasn't been shifted out.

Still, at least we kept the score down to a respectable 2 goal defeat. And we managed a shot on target. Which makes 2 in 2 games I think. Impressive stuff indeed. And one of those shots came from a kid who wants to fuck off.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

So Statler, Waldorf and Mr. Dead sat down at the start of the season and agreed that the risk of Fabianski getting injured was so low that a reserve of any sort of quality wasn't needed.

Good planning.

The rot began at Bournemouth when he did get injured and that fucking clown took over. At that point, although we'd not been convincing, we were 6th in the table.

I'm being unkind to clowns by the way.

Just surprised he didn't have a big red nose and size 24 boots to complete the whole package.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:41 am So Statler, Waldorf and Mr. Dead sat down at the start of the season and agreed that the risk of Fabianski getting injured was so low that a reserve of any sort of quality wasn't needed.

Good planning.

The rot began at Bournemouth when he did get injured and that fucking clown took over. At that point, although we'd not been convincing, we were 6th in the table.

Just surprised he didn't have a big red nose and size 24 boots to complete the whole package.
Doesn't the fact we were 6th at that time give some sort of indication as to how poor the overall standard of the best league in the world is ?

I enjoy watching City and Chelsea, don't mind watching Liverpool, and for the sides outside the so called big clubs Wolves are, imo, a decent watch. Arsenal are no better than bang average these days and Man United don't do a lot for me tbh.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:41 am
palerider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:41 am So Statler, Waldorf and Mr. Dead sat down at the start of the season and agreed that the risk of Fabianski getting injured was so low that a reserve of any sort of quality wasn't needed.

Good planning.

Doesn't the fact we were 6th at that time give some sort of indication as to how poor the overall standard of the best league in the world is ?

I enjoy watching City and Chelsea, don't mind watching Liverpool, and for the sides outside the so called big clubs Wolves are, imo, a decent watch. Arsenal are no better than bang average these days and Man United don't do a lot for me tbh.
Absolutely. Sky will tell you ad nauseam how fucking great it is. Any league containing Burnley is most definitely not.

We were 6th by default. In only one game had we looked ok and that team are now 6 points adrift at the bottom. Normality would have reared it's ugly head and we'd now be mid-table had Fabianski not tweaked his fetlock.

You wouldn't think so looking at them now but our defence at the time resembled a unit and one that trusted the bloke between the sticks. They were then faced with a twat that should be holding a stick. A white one.

And rumour has it that Mr. Dead and Husillos wanted the cunt as number 1.

I reckon the owner of whatever shit-pot club the fucker came from had photographic evidence of them both wanking in church if they wouldn't do the deal.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:57 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:41 am

Absolutely. Sky will tell you ad nauseam how fucking great it is. Any league containing Burnley is most definitely not.

We were 6th by default. In only one game had we looked ok and that team are now 6 points adrift at the bottom. Normality would have reared it's ugly head and we'd now be mid-table had Fabianski not tweaked his fetlock.

You wouldn't think so looking at them now but our defence at the time resembled a unit and one that trusted the bloke between the sticks. They were then faced with a twat that should be holding a stick. A white one.

And rumour has it that Mr. Dead and Husillos wanted the cunt as number 1.

I reckon the owner of whatever shit-pot club the fucker came from had photographic evidence of them both wanking in church if they wouldn't do the deal.
Not sure we would be mid table had Fabianski not gone lame tbh. We're losing games for fun now, and he's been back for a while. I keep reading on here we have "good players", but I don't see them in abundance. And certainly not CONSISTENTLY good players. Particularly in the most important part of the team, at least imo, the "engine room". Rice and Fornals are, for me at least, the only two likely to make any sort of impact on the game. The rest ? Most have been around for years and achieved fuck all apart from over in flated bank balances.

See, we've gone full circle. The PL, top dollar pay for mediocre, at best, quality.