We need an explanation regarding West ham social media channels

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: We need an explanation regarding West ham social media channels

Post by Gonzo »

hamstew wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:48 am
Gonzo wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 am "We need an explanation regarding West ham social media channels"

😂😂😂

It's a fucking football website that most people read when they're taking a dump
As we speak ;) :D
Twice by the looks of it 😂

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

How’s the Ngakia competition coming along ?

Must be more mileage in that topic . Surely ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Its a bad thing for West Ham fans to get on with each other and have the same opinions?

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

I know I shouldnt but I will....

West Ham fans is the bit that rankled

Everyone has their own reason for supporting this football club and is obviously allowed their own opinion.

What my problem is when this "support" moves into having an agenda..

From where I am sitting, social media thinks it speaks for a larger majority of supporters than it actually does and of course its opinion is not always that of those who go through the turnstiles but those who watch on a stream on a computer screen.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rumford wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:56 am I know I shouldnt but I will....

Everyone has their own reason for supporting this football club and is obviously allowed their own opinion.

From where I am sitting, social media thinks it speaks for a larger majority of supporters than it actually does and of course its opinion is not always that of those who go through the turnstiles but those who watch on a stream on a computer screen.
As someone who used to go to every game , home and away, home or abroad, but no longer does I think the only opinions of match goers that matter more than the rest of us are those concerning the facilities and so on at the stadium.

It doesn't affect me if the stewards are complete heavy handed cunts, or if there's a queue for the overpriced warm beer like there always seemed to be at Upton Park, but it obviously does matter to those that go, so in that situation my opinion doesn't matter but the opinion of the bloke in Seat 234 does. But if I think the dwarf is a duplicitous little turd who I wouldn't piss on if he self combusted in front of me, or if I reckon Mark Noble is no longer worth a starting place in the team because of what I've seen on the box (because I still watch every game), then my opinion, and the opinions of those who, like me, watch the games on the box, are every bit as relevant.

But I will make one point. People who don't watch the games, either at the stadium or on the box, and sound off about this or that player being brilliant, indifferent, or utterly crap really fucking PISS ME OFF big time.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

That’s a bit naughty Chas :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

I'm sorry...I have been very good lately.

Just cant have a bloke who has done fuck all for anyone apart from himself in the last 20 odd years to be made out he is Captain Tom.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

That was on the wrong thread too :lol:

Sorry to all involved, fuck8n off to my non technical hole to go back to 1987 when life was so much easier

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I may have been able to move it onto your intended thread before but since nothing works for me anymore it’ll have remain here :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Rumford wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:56 am I know I shouldnt but I will....

I agree with Whiskyman.

I get down there once or twice a season now,but like Wm,I use to go all the time home and away especially late 70`s and the 1980's(first went in 1971)..All my kids follow West Ham and all though,they don`t go all the time,they get down there occasionally and love West Ham.

I subscribe to Football channels,(though I have f*cked Sky off a few weeks ago) and still buy merchandise from them,so why shouldn't I have a voice too?Has you can see,I am also on this website a lot.

I will always bleed claret and blue..That`s in my blood till the day I die.

I probably know more about West Ham than 80% plus of those that go,even though that`s not important.I do think a lot speak crap,but they are entitled to their opinion.That`s why I come on here,where you get a more balanced view of things.

Nobody can tell me I am not a proper fan because I don`1t follow them home and away now.