We need an explanation regarding West ham social media channels

Chat about anything football related here!
Parcel Force

Re: We need an explanation regarding West ham social media channels

Post by Parcel Force »

Maybe I should get my missus to start posting on here then :lol:
Ban Avit from making Youtube videos

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:00 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:41 am

As I type 😄💩
You were actually the poster boy when I imagined someone on the crapper
Surely that can't be healthy for your mental state 💩👍🏽😂
COYI!!!

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:38 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:42 am I know I was pissed last night/early hours of morning,but I'm sure a couple of posters(won't mention their names) were having a right go at Gonzo for his social media activities.I fell asleep trying to read and wanted to answer(sticking up for Gonzo) or was I dreaming? :? :? :?
Gonzo’s a big (nosed) boy now Tel and can look after himself :D

Chas should know better by now really , we all know he has a bee in his bonnet about Kumb’s owner and what he may or may not have done but banging on about it won’t achieve anything on here and Der Fuhrer is merely afraid of any possible legal repercussions bearing in mind the way Kumb is over moderated and run in general (sorry Chas just my opinion).
I have not been banging on about anything for months fella...nothing about Coaches etc. Not mentioned anything about that sites coverage of Dennis etc. Nothing, zilch

I was keeping out of everything to do with CUM until the Gonzo defended the bloke (as usual) for going to the last 3 games.

According to Gonzo he hardly knows the guy and there is no relationship or "understanding" .

How many times have I seen GH at a home game in the 20 plus years I've known him. I will tell you....not once. NEVER

Yet Gonzo has seen him at the only 3 games GH has gone to in the past 3 seasons. Every single time !!!!

I think even this site biggest fans would say the was a bit of a coincidence.

I say it again...WHO and WHTV allow members to pull up rivals and fellow fans they disagree with. On CUM you will get pulled up if you dont slag off Claret and Hugh

Yet on Hammerschat if you say anything about GH or his site its jumped on.

One thing it's not about....its nothing about defending this site from legal repercussions.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:33 am
Rumford wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:56 am I know I shouldnt but I will....

West Ham fans is the bit that rankled

Everyone has their own reason for supporting this football club and is obviously allowed their own opinion.

What my problem is when this "support" moves into having an agenda..

From where I am sitting, social media thinks it speaks for a larger majority of supporters than it actually does and of course its opinion is not always that of those who go through the turnstiles but those who watch on a stream on a computer screen.
As someone who used to go to every game , home and away, home or abroad, but no longer does I think the only opinions of match goers that matter more than the rest of us are those concerning the facilities and so on at the stadium.

It doesn't affect me if the stewards are complete heavy handed cunts, or if there's a queue for the overpriced warm beer like there always seemed to be at Upton Park, but it obviously does matter to those that go, so in that situation my opinion doesn't matter but the opinion of the bloke in Seat 234 does. But if I think the dwarf is a duplicitous little turd who I wouldn't piss on if he self combusted in front of me, or if I reckon Mark Noble is no longer worth a starting place in the team because of what I've seen on the box (because I still watch every game), then my opinion, and the opinions of those who, like me, watch the games on the box, are every bit as relevant.

But I will make one point. People who don't watch the games, either at the stadium or on the box, and sound off about this or that player being brilliant, indifferent, or utterly crap really fucking PISS ME OFF big time.
Bit late to the party, sorry. But.....you didn't mention the song in that little rant. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:42 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:33 am

As someone who used to go to every game , home and away, home or abroad, but no longer does I think the only opinions of match goers that matter more than the rest of us are those concerning the facilities and so on at the stadium.

It doesn't affect me if the stewards are complete heavy handed cunts, or if there's a queue for the overpriced warm beer like there always seemed to be at Upton Park, but it obviously does matter to those that go, so in that situation my opinion doesn't matter but the opinion of the bloke in Seat 234 does. But if I think the dwarf is a duplicitous little turd who I wouldn't piss on if he self combusted in front of me, or if I reckon Mark Noble is no longer worth a starting place in the team because of what I've seen on the box (because I still watch every game), then my opinion, and the opinions of those who, like me, watch the games on the box, are every bit as relevant.

But I will make one point. People who don't watch the games, either at the stadium or on the box, and sound off about this or that player being brilliant, indifferent, or utterly crap really fucking PISS ME OFF big time.
Bit late to the party, sorry. But.....you didn't mention the song in that little rant. :D
I didn't want to fall out with the Moderatorfuhrer. Didn't think comments about soapy water, little metal rings and hopes and dreams being kicked up the arse were appropriate for this thread mate. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:47 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:42 am

I didn't want to fall out with the Moderatorfuhrer. Didn't think comments about soapy water, little metal rings and hopes and dreams being kicked up the arse were appropriate for this thread mate. ;)
Just read through it. Bit touchy. Like I said a bit late. Pays sometimes.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Rumford wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:25 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:38 pm

Gonzo’s a big (nosed) boy now Tel and can look after himself :D

Chas should know better by now really , we all know he has a bee in his bonnet about Kumb’s owner and what he may or may not have done but banging on about it won’t achieve anything on here and Der Fuhrer is merely afraid of any possible legal repercussions bearing in mind the way Kumb is over moderated and run in general (sorry Chas just my opinion).

Gonzo defended the bloke (as usual) for going to the last 3 games. No I didn't, you may wish to re-read without your bias.

Yet Gonzo has seen him at the only 3 games GH has gone to in the past 3 seasons. Every single time !!!! I actually said that I HADN'T seen him at games . .. only at the foodbank 😂😂

I think even this site biggest fans would say the was a bit of a coincidence. Really? I'll wait.

Yet on Hammerschat if you say anything about GH or his site its jumped on. If your paranoia is correct why didn't I remove this thread and others like it? Surely if I had some sort of collusion I'd have deleted most of the posts or at least replied in an attempt to change the narative http://www.hammerschat.com/forum/viewto ... hilit=KUMB

Complete paranoid bollocks
I didn't say he'd gone to games.

I said that I saw him helping John with the foodbanks outside the stadium for the past three games. I'm surprised that you read it differently.

I walk past the foodbanks on the way to the boats and always say hello to John. GH wasn't even going to the ground so to suggest that I said he'd gone to games is a bit naughty.

Proper word twisting actually.

Fortunately I can refer back to previous posts and validate what I'd said/did because you're just inventing stuff. I shudder to think how this would be recounted in a conversation with no means of verification. Either you're purposefully twisting what I said or you're so entrenched that you're not even reading/remembering things clearly.

It's tedious mate. It's so unimportant in the scheme of things. Talk about West Ham, enjoy fathers day . . . . I really don't care. But drop the conspiracy bollocks. It's a bloody football chat website.

Gonzo wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:25 pm
Graeme Howlett may not go to games but he does travel to Stratford and help at the food banks with BM John from here.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Word Twisting ...you could not make it up.

That post you quote was replying to someone else where you are defending GH again and his non match going.

I'm moving on as you obviously want ....everyone knows the score here now..

It's nothing to do with legal cobblers, nothing to do with coaches and defo nothing to do with this club.

It's to do with you and a relationship you wont admit too and will do anything to cover up.

You have put on another thread about social media looking after each other...all you had to do was quote that here.

No need to reply and talk down to me again...I've had enough of it for the past week.

Good luck with the forum and please thank Geo for the contribution to the collection. I am glad you actually go to games and I mean that honestly.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Why an explanation. Dont like the forum fuck off and dont use it. Like the forum. Come and use it. Aint hard is it.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Parry Hotter wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:50 am Why an explanation. Dont like the forum fuck off and dont use it. Like the forum. Come and use it. Aint hard is it.
Now that’s what I call “cutting to the chase”.

There’s more sense in those 5 short sentences than in the previous 5 pages of dribbling, self-indulgent waffle 😆
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"