West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Parcel Force

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Parcel Force »

Well, at least we can't ever again claim that some players perform badly because the crowd get on their back. I've heard that excuse trotted out for Anderson; turns out he really is a cowardly fucking shitcunt of a man who is fuck all more than a very expensive London tourist.

Ngakia is appalling defensively.
Diop is massively overrated.
Our best midfielder wasn't deployed in midfield.
Noble is shot.
Fornals is a headless chicken.

We are fucked.
Ban Avit from making Youtube videos

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I think we are going to lose the next 2.

Anytime we play any of the TOP 6,we never get anything out of them.Moyes has never done well in that respect.Even Big Sam had a better record.

It will be all down to the last 6 games.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

We’ re gonna cruise to. 3-0 win.. Anderson is gonna tear their left back a new arse , Bowen and haller up top, gonna run their defence ragged and Antonio getting a brace...boom...........soss, late to the party how we doing?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

I see the jerky knees are all out :D

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

hd1 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:13 pm I see the jerky knees are all out :D
Is it a knee jerk though hd? 7 wins in 30 games kind of suggests it isn't. And be honest, at no point today did we even look like giving Wolves a game. We were just about treading water until they stuck Traore on and within about 5 mins he had gone past Cresswell so fast I'm pretty sure time dilation actually happened - and *bang* we were dead and buried. 1 win in 10 going in to the last 8 games isn't knee jerking, it's knee trembling to be honest.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

We matched them for most of the game, albeit that both teams were far from good.

They had 2 quality moments, we could have had one where Fornals blasted wide that would have changed the game. Small margins.

We missed Rice in midfield, and Haller up top which is down to Moyes.

It's not the end of the world but we need to get something from the two derby games

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Empty ground, full ground, it really doesn't matter.
We are shite.
For me personally, the whole thing is a farce, absolutely ludicrous to be playing at all.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

hd1 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:43 pm We matched them for most of the game, albeit that both teams were far from good.

They had 2 quality moments, we could have had one where Fornals blasted wide that would have changed the game. Small margins.

We missed Rice in midfield, and Haller up top which is down to Moyes.

It's not the end of the world but we need to get something from the two derby games
Sorry I'm just not seeing it. What's going to change between now and the end of the season? Haller's been up top and Rice has been in midfield all season, yet here we are. I think we're bang in trouble and I'm highly doubtful the manager is astute enough to get us the (probably) 4 wins we need out of the last 8 games.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 pm We’ re gonna cruise to. 3-0 win.. Anderson is gonna tear their left back a new arse , Bowen and haller up top, gonna run their defence ragged and Antonio getting a brace...boom...........soss, late to the party how we doing?
The only brace Antonio is likely to get is one that goes round his fucking neck. The whole team was absolute garbage today, which tbh didn't surprise me given the lack of professionalism for which we're famous, but Antonio looked totally out of condition and several kilos overweight.

Still, never mind. Those people, and there seem to be quite a few, who say they prefer the Championship to the cash obsessed PL will be happy. They'll be able to watch a new team, constructed around Antonio, Noble & Fredericks. Should be very exciting. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?