That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:32 pm
I'm sure there are since there are a lot of people in the US full stop. However, quite why that should translate to constant virtue signalling in the UK by the angry Palestine loving, jew hating left wing is my issue. Thankfully not all the F1 drivers followed that cuntbag Hamilton this weekend.
It is not just the left wing who are critical of the way in which the Jew state of Israel was created. I call it the Jew state because it was founded on the basis of religion, pure and simple. Being Jewish is not the same as being British, German or Chinese. There are people practising the Jewish religion in most countris of the world. It is perfectly reasonable for people to question the legitimacy of displacing people who had occupied a land for hundreds of years to appease what was, in effect, a religious lobby, underpinned by terror groups such as the Stern gang who were responsible for the murder of many service people, including Britons, many of whom had no doubtbeen involved in the war against Hitler's Germany.

I am sure many in this country would be spitting teeth if , for example, the Isle Of Wight was declared by international superpowers to be the site of a newly created "country" for Buddhists suffering persecution by the Chinese government for example. That analogy may sound absurd but, in essence, it is how the state of Israel was created. Artificially and with no basis whatsoever on national identity.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:48 pm

I'm sure there are since there are a lot of people in the US full stop. However, quite why that should translate to constant virtue signalling in the UK by the angry Palestine loving, jew hating left wing is my issue. Thankfully not all the F1 drivers followed that cuntbag Hamilton this weekend.
Indeed .

8F4095B2-AAD0-4846-8674-2E45C754FB63.jpeg

I take it there were others ?

I’d rather watch Tottenham than F1 :D
I didnt watch it but I saw on the news a few didnt kneel and none other then Lewis "I'm half white but dont tell anyone" Hamilton wore BLM T shirts choosing to just wear ones with End Racism on them

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:11 pm
It is not just the left wing who are critical of the way in which the Jew state of Israel was created. I call it the Jew state because it was founded on the basis of religion, pure and simple. Being Jewish is not the same as being British, German or Chinese. There are people practising the Jewish religion in most countris of the world. It is perfectly reasonable for people to question the legitimacy of displacing people who had occupied a land for hundreds of years to appease what was, in effect, a religious lobby, underpinned by terror groups such as the Stern gang who were responsible for the murder of many service people, including Britons, many of whom had no doubtbeen involved in the war against Hitler's Germany.

I am sure many in this country would be spitting teeth if , for example, the Isle Of Wight was declared by international superpowers to be the site of a newly created "country" for Buddhists suffering persecution by the Chinese government for example. That analogy may sound absurd but, in essence, it is how the state of Israel was created. Artificially and with no basis whatsoever on national identity.
Personally I dont think how the state of Israel was founded is anything to do with me and should have no place in British politics but I know you have an issue with Jews from memory.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

h69 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:00 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:48 pm

Indeed .

8F4095B2-AAD0-4846-8674-2E45C754FB63.jpeg

I take it there were others ?

I’d rather watch Tottenham than F1 :D
I didnt watch it but I saw on the news a few didnt kneel and none other then Lewis "I'm half white but dont tell anyone" Hamilton wore BLM T shirts choosing to just wear ones with End Racism on them
Six I believe didn’t partake in this cringeworthy charade all named and shamed of course
Fucking good luck to em
Saint Lewis had a bee in his bonnet spouting the usual dross
Retuning later to his tax free ivory tower.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:01 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:11 pm

Personally I dont think how the state of Israel was founded is anything to do with me and should have no place in British politics but I know you have an issue with Jews from memory.
I have no issue with Jewish people per se. In fact when I meet people I do not ask questions about whether or not they are religious. I do however consider the assumption that if one questions the legitimacy of the creation of a state for purely religious ideolgical reasons one is considered to be left wing, to be somewhat muddle headed and lacking in logic.

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:19 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:01 pm

I have no issue with Jewish people per se. In fact when I meet people I do not ask questions about whether or not they are religious. I do however consider the assumption that if one questions the legitimacy of the creation of a state for purely religious ideolgical reasons one is considered to be left wing, to be somewhat muddle headed and lacking in logic.
Not really. It only appears to be the leftwing (and coincidentally BLM) in this country that are obsessed with Palestine and Israel. Most other normal people should be more concerned with what is happening here in their own country. I know that is hard to grasp but from someone who loved to use the word Kike, I am not entirely surprised

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:13 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Not really. It only appears to be the leftwing (and coincidentally BLM) in this country that are obsessed with Palestine and Israel. Most other normal people should be more concerned with what is happening here in their own country. I know that is hard to grasp but from someone who loved to use the word Kike, I am not entirely surprised
What surprises me is that someone concerned about the safety of this country apparently dismisses as irrelevant the very fact the creation of the state of Israel was brought about by the Allies following the second world war. A situation which has fostered a resentment from most Arab countries towards the nations involved. This is of course exacerbated by the continued support of Israel, both financially and militarily, by the U S and it's allies.

As for the use of the word "kike" I suspect you are not aware of the origins of the word which originates from the U S. It is an expression used very commonly in New York, where I lived and worked briefly many years ago. Clearly you regard it as offensive which is your prerogative. But I suspect you have used the word "yid" yourself on occasions, which makes your oblique reference to me using the word "kike" somewhat strange.

And I am not at all concerned about the BLM "movement" in this country. Like any other lunatic left wing, or rabid right wing extremist movement it will blow itself out in the same way that, to name two the "Class War" and "British National Party" have run their course. Margaret Thatcher was spot on when she claimed starving the idiot tendencies of the oxygen of publicity was the best response to them.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:34 am
h69 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:13 am

What surprises me is that someone concerned about the safety of this country apparently dismisses as irrelevant the very fact the creation of the state of Israel was brought about by the Allies following the second world war. A situation which has fostered a resentment from most Arab countries towards the nations involved. This is of course exacerbated by the continued support of Israel, both financially and militarily, by the U S and it's allies.

As for the use of the word "kike" I suspect you are not aware of the origins of the word which originates from the U S. It is an expression used very commonly in New York, where I lived and worked briefly many years ago. Clearly you regard it as offensive which is your prerogative. But I suspect you have used the word "yid" yourself on occasions, which makes your oblique reference to me using the word "kike" somewhat strange.

And I am not at all concerned about the BLM "movement" in this country. Like any other lunatic left wing, or rabid right wing extremist movement it will blow itself out in the same way that, to name two the "Class War" and "British National Party" have run their course. Margaret Thatcher was spot on when she claimed starving the idiot tendencies of the oxygen of publicity was the best response to them.
You are quite right, Kike did originate in New York and it has an interesting etymology:

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike

I didn't remember this from my visit to Ellis Island (my error) but in fairness, I probably saw the word and naturally thought it was something sponsored by Nike...

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Flairon wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:44 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:44 pm

I'd not be surprised to see a massive Hispanic turnout in your state this November. I think, despite all the bluster and rhetoric that the Trump is toast and not only because of the minority and young voters. His popularity with white, middle aged suburban Karens' right across the States has tanked and that's a demographic that will just cripple you in a US election.
Believe it or not, he apparently has a 50% approval rating on how he has handled the Corono Virus pandemic. The mind boggles. Still when you have people like the redkneck chap from NC praising Trump and then asking where was Obama during 9/11 notwithstanding the fact the Bush Jr. was the President at that time. Kind of explains itself really.
Ahh yeah, That ABC/IPOS poll. I saw that. Not sure I believe it, but I saw it. Recent polls from Rasmussen and Gallup (today and yesterday) have him at a 53 and 57% disapproval rating respectively.

The American electoral system is fucking rubbish, ours might not be perfect but as a rule when a someone gets over 2.8 million more votes than the other guy - they win. Odds are the Electoral College will fuck the American people over again. It's always flabbergasted me how you can have a voting system where a candidate could feasibly not get a single vote in 39 States and DC but still get the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win a Presidential election!
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

That’s it for me I won’t be watching Trump or the other fucking prick
What a fucking bore fest.