That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Post by Flairon »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:17 pm
Flairon wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:44 pm

Believe it or not, he apparently has a 50% approval rating on how he has handled the Corono Virus pandemic. The mind boggles. Still when you have people like the redkneck chap from NC praising Trump and then asking where was Obama during 9/11 notwithstanding the fact the Bush Jr. was the President at that time. Kind of explains itself really.
Ahh yeah, That ABC/IPOS poll. I saw that. Not sure I believe it, but I saw it. Recent polls from Rasmussen and Gallup (today and yesterday) have him at a 53 and 57% disapproval rating respectively.

The American electoral system is fucking rubbish, ours might not be perfect but as a rule when a someone gets over 2.8 million more votes than the other guy - they win. Odds are the Electoral College will fuck the American people over again. It's always flabbergasted me how you can have a voting system where a candidate could feasibly not get a single vote in 39 States and DC but still get the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win a Presidential election!
You are not wrong there Billy.
Flairon

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Flairon wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 am
BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Ahh yeah, That ABC/IPOS poll. I saw that. Not sure I believe it, but I saw it. Recent polls from Rasmussen and Gallup (today and yesterday) have him at a 53 and 57% disapproval rating respectively.

The American electoral system is fucking rubbish, ours might not be perfect but as a rule when a someone gets over 2.8 million more votes than the other guy - they win. Odds are the Electoral College will fuck the American people over again. It's always flabbergasted me how you can have a voting system where a candidate could feasibly not get a single vote in 39 States and DC but still get the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win a Presidential election!
And right on cue to prove the fickleness of such things, today's ABC/IPOS poll shows Trumps approval rating for his Corona virus handling is now at a massive 67% disapproval rate.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:28 pm
Flairon wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 am

And right on cue to prove the fickleness of such things, today's ABC/IPOS poll shows Trumps approval rating for his Corona virus handling is now at a massive 67% disapproval rate.
I very much suspect where in the country and within what community the poll is taken. 😆
Flairon