That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Plenty of anti white,anti Jewish Black supremacy groups knocking around in the States
But we’ll keep it schtum eh.
Creeping now into the BLM rhetoric, a lot of people may feel a tad embarrassed .
All along it was about racial division.

Fuck the BLM.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Now the Prem are saying they dont "support" blm now they know the truth about them
Matt Le Tiss saying he only wore the badge on Sky because he was "told " to..

so if the Prem have seen the light why the fuck arent they telling clubs to drop the blm shit off their kits and telling clubs to stop players getting on their knees and to fine any player that does ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:04 pm Now the Prem are saying they dont "support" blm now they know the truth about them

so if the Prem have seen the light why the fuck arent they telling clubs to drop the blm shit off their kits and telling clubs to stop players getting on their knees and to fine any player that does ?
Rick , I’ve read the Le Tissier tweets etc and good for him seeing through it and calling Sky out on it .

Have you a link for the PL story though please ?
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:04 pm Now the Prem are saying they dont "support" blm now they know the truth about them

Rick , I’ve read the Le Tissier tweets etc and good for him seeing through it and calling Sky out on it .

Have you a link for the PL story though please ?
Well done to him and Karl Henry(who is black himself),who have spoke out.

I KNOW there are a lot of Footballers who don't agree with it and the one's that do are hypocrites.The vast majority of them are Capitalists,that invest money into the private companies for easy money(something that I am actually against).Has for bringing the Police Force down,they`d be the first to complain,when looters rob their houses and they have nobody to protect them.I bet Sterling and Hamilton won`t be so keen on them then?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Footballers earn vast amounts of money from sponsorships most are thick as two planks but know an earner when they see it ,dropping on their fucking knees will protect that lucrative contract .
BLM means fuck all to the majority however
Not one has the fucking bollocks to make the stand.

h69

Post by h69 »

Well finally people are starting to wake up regarding this left wing anti-establishment bollocks.

What a surprise : https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 85466.html

This is what the kneeling is supporting 'The official BLM UK Twitter account has lately called for the overthrow of capitalism, defunding of the police and an end to free trade with Israel.'.
Cunts don't care about racism in Alabama or wherever it is going on in the US.

Suddenly footballers (the biggest capitalists on this planet) are realising what they are protesting for and are not happy about it. Should we really be surprised that the PL jumps on any bandwagon it can to try and improve viewing figures by virtue signalling to all the woke pricks out there who follow like sheep ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:28 pm Well finally people are starting to wake up regarding this left wing anti-establishment bollocks.

What a surprise : https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 85466.html

This is what the kneeling is supporting 'The official BLM UK Twitter account has lately called for the overthrow of capitalism, defunding of the police and an end to free trade with Israel.'.
Cunts don't care about racism in Alabama or wherever it is going on in the US.

Suddenly footballers (the biggest capitalists on this planet) are realising what they are protesting for and are not happy about it. Should we really be surprised that the PL jumps on any bandwagon it can to try and improve viewing figures by virtue signalling to all the woke pricks out there who follow like sheep ?
Thank Christ for that and not before time either.

Seems Le Tissier may well have started something the other day as Redknapp & co have followed suit .

Keep politics OUT of sport !
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

h69 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:28 pm Well finally people are starting to wake up regarding this left wing anti-establishment bollocks.
Now this is where i'm at a loss......Is this a political issue.?.....I think yes...nothing to do with racism .....IMO

So.......................

Then why have FIFA allowed the knee before games with BLM on their backs..... :?:

It wasn't that long ago when England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland were all fined for wearing Poppy Emblems a mark of respect for our fallen heroes.

The reason, FIFA said was...

In FIFA’s Laws of the Game, rule four states: “The basic compulsory equipment must not have any political, religious or personal slogans, statements or images.

“The team of a player whose basic equipment has political, religious or personal slogans, statements or images will be sanctioned by the competition organiser or by FIFA.”

I know FIFA is the international federation, surely UEFA and the FA have similar rules.

So...............Why the fuck did they all wear Black Lives Matter on their shirts? And get away with it being non political or personal slogans?

Mr Confused,
Brasil

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm
Now this is where i'm at a loss......Is this a political issue.?.....I think yes...nothing to do with racism .....IMO

Then why have FIFA allowed the knee before games with BLM on their backs..... :?:

It wasn't that long ago when England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland were all fined for wearing Poppy Emblems a mark of respect for our fallen heroes.

In FIFA’s Laws of the Game, rule four states: “The basic compulsory equipment must not have any political, religious or personal slogans, statements or images.

“The team of a player whose basic equipment has political, religious or personal slogans, statements or images will be sanctioned by the competition organiser or by FIFA.”

I know FIFA is the international federation, surely UEFA and the FA have similar rules.

So...............Why the fuck did they all wear Black Lives Matter on their shirts? And get away with it being non political or personal slogans?

Mr Confused,
Brasil
They got away with it because they knew they fucking could the cunts
Empty fucking stadiums they knew they could get away with murder ,no counter protests or crowd dissent nothing whilst the soppy fucking players followed like fucking sheep with this bollocks.
Fuck the BLM.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:43 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm

Mr Confused,
Brasil
They got away with it because they knew they fucking could the cunts
Empty fucking stadiums they knew they could get away with murder ,no counter protests or crowd dissent nothing whilst the soppy fucking players followed like fucking sheep with this bollocks.
Fuck the BLM.
This . Tenfold .

I may be a prize cunt but I will not watch another football match till all this knee bullshit gets the bird flipped at it.
Bring back Jonathon !