That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:24 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:40 pm To the poster that posted on this thread yesterday that every West Ham supporter should be ashamed of the seemingly endless racism on this thread and then thought better of it by deleting -:

If you had been aware of the , actual , one sided Bias with which all British Media have been reporting anything BLM related , then you may not have been So quick to assume everybody is racist.

All human lives matter to me . Even those of Tottenham fans.

And to portray to the civilised world that every ex-serviceman in this country is a fucking Nazi is the utter disgrace here .
It’s getting close to the levels of contempt that was aimed at Vietnam war vets on their return to the land of the free.
Add to that the continuous reporting that every football fan is a “far-right” thug is another blatant lie.

The fact that the Premier League and their Sky paymasters are supporting this stance by jumping on this one sided political bandwagon in the name of “integrity” is the straw that broke the camels back as far as I’m concerned and I want nothing to do with it until it blows over.
And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I did consider restoring your deleted post , but like yourself , thought better of it.
The whole BLM in the UK is a load of old bollocks created by a group of mainly left wing people that want to use an instance of (non-racial) police brutality in the US to try and gain an advantage over hard working people in the UK. They have seen Muslim people do it and now it is their turn.

Are there racial incidents in the UK ? Yes occasionally....Is this country systematically racist, far from it.

But what we have now are a load of black people who see white people from the left and from anti-capitalist groups use it as an excuse to over diversify everything.
I just saw this link : https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53135022
And there I was, watching a different BBC where almost every program seems to have to include an Asian or black person to tick a box
But then I support a team in a league full of 100k a week black footballers kneeling as they feel oppressed.

These people tweet they are oppressed from thousand quid iphones, pull down statues because they are offended by slave trading years ago. Well if any of them had an education, they woudl realise that most of the cities and towns they do this from were Roman towns built by slaves who unless were Nubian, were not black....but you dont see white people trying to destroy these cities.

Auschwitz was an abhorrent place but there is a reason why it still stands. As a memorial to the people who died there and as a reminder that a heinous regime committed barbaric acts there. It should never be destroyed but I would not expect many of these morons to understand that.

To reply to Hammertimes comment 'So in summary if you're sick of this league because of it's grandstanding an issue that protests the subjugation of a person based on the colour of their skin, while watching a game full of POC playing it, being broadcast all over the world, then I'm afraid you've lost the fucking plot!

Really ? Lost the plot ? So because we are broadcast over the word we have to have the worlds political issues addressed before the game ?

Well maybe I will watch the next West Ham game to see if Hong Kong's students (You know the ones that are being murdered by the Chinese state that oppresses them) are being called out or are they not black enough ?
If I could “like” that post more than once ...
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I see Burnley fans flew a banner over the Etihad tonight,WHITE LIVES MATTER.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53145201

The BBC are all over it.Apparently Burnley players are really upset about it.

I know there are many players that are pissed off about the BLM stuff,but won`t go against it,because they know they`d get loads of flack from the media.

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:28 pm I see Burnley fans flew a banner over the Etihad tonight,WHITE LIVES MATTER.

I know there are many players that are pissed off about the BLM stuff,but won`t go against it,because they know they`d get loads of flack from the media.
The saying “white lives matter” is linked to white supremacists. If it woulda said “All lives matter” I think it might’ve been smarter and less damning.
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:29 am
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:28 pm I see Burnley fans flew a banner over the Etihad tonight,WHITE LIVES MATTER.

The saying “white lives matter” is linked to white supremacists. If it woulda said “All lives matter” I think it might’ve been smarter and less damning.
No. They think that is racist also.
Attachments
EbJnwkbWsAUFlxn.jpeg
EbJnwkbWsAUFlxn.jpeg (63.14 KiB) Viewed 1977 times

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Yep that would have made the point . NOW this thread looks seemingly full of racism.

Those responsible for this have given the PL and Sky full justification for this whole shit show .

Thick Northern Cunts.
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Northen lives matter!!
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

That would have been better,but I still don't see it has being racist though.

It seems to be every other ethnic minority can do what they like and it`s applauded,but anything the white person does,it`s racist.

There are people being banned from twitter and being sacked by Radio Stations for having a different view to BLM..Thought this was a country of democracy and free speech.It was nothing nasty,just honesty.

Personally,I think many people are being brainwashed.

Just a side thought,if the players had "Kick it out",I think the majority would be happy to back it including me),but the BLM thing has really angered many and will only cause division and divide.

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

If you are against the political doctrine that has attached itself to the UK version of BLM and have the additional argument that All Lives Matter in a society where true equality is equality of opportunity not equality of outcome, then the WLM banner is at best - damn stupid.

You can be anti racist without supporting BLM. Its a hard left wing political movement in the UK. Notably in the US there is no mention of capitalism. So in the UK it has a different meaning.

The stated aim of BLM UK on their go fund me page

"We’re guided by a commitment to dismantle ........ capitalism"

Take a look and tell me that isn't true before trying to define anyone who disagrees as a racist.

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/ukblm-fund

h69

Post by h69 »

only1salty wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:35 am If you are against the political doctrine that has attached itself to the UK version of BLM and have the additional argument that All Lives Matter in a society where true equality is equality of opportunity not equality of outcome, then the WLM banner is at best - damn stupid.

You can be anti racist without supporting BLM. Its a hard left wing political movement in the UK. Notably in the US there is no mention of capitalism. So in the UK it has a different meaning.

Take a look and tell me that isn't true before trying to define anyone who disagrees as a racist.

Black Lives Matter is a noble cause and White Lives Matter is offensive. Yup, there is the racism right there.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

only1salty wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:35 am If you are against the political doctrine that has attached itself to the UK version of BLM and have the additional argument that All Lives Matter in a society where true equality is equality of opportunity not equality of outcome, then the WLM banner is at best - damn stupid.

What’s a working class queer ?

Ffs :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !