That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Chat about anything football related here!
Parcel Force

Re: That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Post by Parcel Force »

Towie wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:02 pm
Parcel Force wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:33 pm You've got a missus? That is a shock.

I bet she hates having to hide her tampons.
Yep, I expect yours is chained to kitchen sink.

See we can all stereotype. Ffs.
You're a proper sensitive flower, Towie.

Man up son.
Ban Avit from making Youtube videos

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

I wonder if 1 premier League player decided they didn't want to bend the knee to an organisation who push their agenda with violence and destruction, get less or more grief than James McLean for not wearing the Poppy?
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Towie

Post by Towie »

Parcel Force wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:07 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Yep, I expect yours is chained to kitchen sink.

See we can all stereotype. Ffs.
You're a proper sensitive flower, Towie.

Man up son.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Parcel Force

Post by Parcel Force »

If you were a football result, you'd be a 0-0.

With no shots on target.
Ban Avit from making Youtube videos

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:14 pm I wonder if 1 premier League player decided they didn't want to bend the knee to an organisation who push their agenda with violence and destruction, get less or more grief than James McLean for not wearing the Poppy?
I think that would be viewed as somebody deliberately drawing attention to them selves. Like wanking at a funeral. No body likes a bloody show off.

And nobody likes self pity, which is even worse than showing off. That is why the BLM protests attract the types they do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:14 pm I wonder if 1 premier League player decided they didn't want to bend the knee to an organisation who push their agenda with violence and destruction, get less or more grief than James McLean for not wearing the Poppy?
To be fair he’s heroes did like a bit of kneecapping.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:28 pm

I make you right. And imo that means footballers are no different to a very big percentage of the population. We all know them mate. People who have opinions an everything------until you ask them to explain why and they don't know where to start.
That's a tricky one guys....would any of us be the ONE PERSON not to one Knee....
You're missing the point imo. We've all been to meetings where someone calls for a show of hands for a vote. One or two people raise their hands. They are the ones whose views you would listen to , whether you agree with them or not, because they have conviction and can usually back up their position with relevant argument, then the others in the audience, not wishing to be the odd ones out, sheepishly look around to see where most of the votes are going. It's called sheepishly for a reason imo. Then those sheep decide to raise their hands, or not, depending on how they interpret the general consensus. And ask those dim fuckers why they voted how they did, even if they voted the same way you did, and they'd struggle to put any sort of response together.

Taking this fucking knee bollocks is exactly the same. Generally speaking the British people are like sheep. They will follow the flock. Why should footballers be any different ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:52 pm

That's a tricky one guys....would any of us be the ONE PERSON not to one Knee....

Like to think I'm strong willed and stick by my guns......but being honest, in their situation ..I'd prob go down..
it's a matter of sticking with your mates even if you fundamentally don't totally agree with it.....tough call...
I'd do it cos I know some of my Black Mates/Team Mates would have had some abuse from the Arseholes amongst us,
and it acknowledges that....not the Toe Rag that died in the states (Floyd)

The One Knee thing tho is a joke........Raab Nailed it...fair dues to him...not many have the balls to publicly question it.
...and give valid reasoning,for why he questions it.....but to some now, he's a Nazi....fuelled by our media in part.....F.in
Ridiculous....if you're Black you can say what you want....White you have to be bloody careful...thats not equality...

I personally do think Blacks do have a harder time of it than the Average white Person.....but we are.....well were, moving
away from that.....the odd shout from some twat in a crowd...or a Black dude being stop and searched...doesn't make us
all racist...thats just crazy...we're the most diverse,just,free,tolerant,Country in the World...

This is separating people......We are now Black or White again....we've spent 60/70 years in this country edging away
from that.....If the BLM movement think things will be all sunshine and roses now....they are very very much mistaken..

This will be forgotten in a month or so....things will reset worse than they were before......they've caused a huge divide..
The good Foreign secretary postulated the thought that the knee gesture originated from Game of Thrones and then was ridiculed.

I think it comes from the nursery rhyme One-two buckle my shoe,three-four still on the floor - so it's juvenile in origin and anyway people rarely wear buckle shoes...

So fundamentally it's down to ignorance of world literature. If it happened over 15 years ago,it has no relevance to today's scene shifters...

...Christ I nearly typed shirt lifters there...but luckily I stopped myself,so no harm done...
:lol:

Yeah he made the point that One Kneeing is a sign of servitude...the exact opposite of the thing they are banging on about.....
When you one Knee a Person or a Flag/Emblem....you're saying ...I'll Serve You...and do your bidding..

But when does logic and commonsense... come into things these days......
Stick something up on Social Media....and run with it...fuck the history or what it actually means....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:06 am

You're missing the point imo. We've all been to meetings where someone calls for a show of hands for a vote. One or two people raise their hands. They are the ones whose views you would listen to , whether you agree with them or not, because they have conviction and can usually back up their position with relevant argument, then the others in the audience, not wishing to be the odd ones out, sheepishly look around to see where most of the votes are going. It's called sheepishly for a reason imo. Then those sheep decide to raise their hands, or not, depending on how they interpret the general consensus. And ask those dim fuckers why they voted how they did, even if they voted the same way you did, and they'd struggle to put any sort of response together.

Taking this fucking knee bollocks is exactly the same. Generally speaking the British people are like sheep. They will follow the flock. Why should footballers be any different ?
Question Whisky..........you walk out on the pitch today....your Declan say...do you drop or not...would you be the only one
not to....you are partly right tho,but I understand why they would do it....and like I said....I would do it willingly as a one off
mind you, out of respect to my team mates....and would try and make that fact clear if poss....

But you are right...people are sheep and easily led....mind you come across a few Rams,wouldn't wanna fuck with.... :lol:

(No not Derby fans......)

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

Not that it means much these days but did anyone see Rashford give the black power clinch fist when bending his knee

Shame as his done so must for school children

Found it offensive and not needed as the point was to bend the knee not black power.

WHU fuck the rest