That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:13 am I wasn’t gonna watch anyway but this gives me less reason to
Me neither. They can fuck off.

George Floyd's killing was abhorrent but racist it was not. And in the UK last year the Police killed three people. One was a Terrorist and the other two were white.

BLM just a fucking excuse for a load of cunts who dont want to work, to play the victim and get a free lunch.

Colin Kaepernick.....how much of your salary did you give back ?

Lewis Hamilton.......you are paid millions to drive a fucking car you ungrateful cunt. If you feel oppressed....give me the money and I will be oppressed instead for that much money and laugh at you while I am living in a huge house. Privileged cunt.

Apparently football is not doing enough to combat racism regarding black people....really ? 30% of the fucking league is black....how many Indian players in the PL ? How many Chinese players ? Do you see them whining ? Huge countries.

Give the fucking money back if you feel oppressed you ungrateful privileged twats.

And if you are going to complain about black managers I give you :
Sol Campbell
Ruud Gullitt
Paul Ince
Chris Hughton
Chris Ramsey
Terry Connor
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

The Rooney rule is bollocks. The managers should be the ones who can do the job. Why must you have to find a black candidate ?
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-12 at 08.23.30.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-12 at 08.23.30.jpeg (82.59 KiB) Viewed 3017 times
Last edited by h69 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:49 am
JayK wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:13 am I wasn’t gonna watch anyway but this gives me less reason to

George Floyd's killing was abhorrent but racist it was not. And in the UK last year the Police killed three people. One was a Terrorist and the other two were white.

BLM just a fucking excuse for a load of cunts who dont want to work, to play the victim and get a free lunch.

Lewis Hamilton.......you are paid millions to drive a fucking car you ungrateful cunt. If you feel oppressed....give me the money and I will be oppressed instead for that much money and laugh at you while I am living in a huge house. Privileged cunt.

Apparently football is not doing enough to combat racism regarding black people....really ? 30% of the fucking league is black....how many Indian players in the PL ? How many Chinese players ? Do you see them whining ? Huge countries.

Give the fucking money back if you feel oppressed you ungrateful privileged twats.

Sol Campbell
Ruud Gullitt
Paul Ince
Chris Hughton
Chris Ramsey
Terry Connor

The Rooney rule is bollocks. The managers should be the ones who can do the job. Why must you have to find a black candidate ?
Good rant 👍🏽. That fuckin screenie of the Gordon banks story. Surely can’t be true 🤦🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:37 am

Sol Campbell
Ruud Gullitt
Paul Ince
Chris Hughton
Chris Ramsey
Terry Connor

Good rant 👍🏽. That fuckin screenie of the Gordon banks story. Surely can’t be true 🤦🏻‍♂️
Of course not but you never know the way things are going.....sorry, too many beers, rants came out.

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:40 am
JayK wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:37 am

Of course not but you never know the way things are going.....sorry, too many beers, rants came out.
Thank god for that, but nothing surprises me anymore. Was a good rant so no need to apologise
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

The day football died for me.

I'll watch the sterile Wolves game but that will be it. And it will be like a funeral. Saying a last farewell to an old friend.

The game I grew up watching for good and bad was always a passionate spectacle where tribal differences could be displayed. It was never to do with politics.

Until now.

And no doubt there'll be recommendations to 'take the knee'. During the minute's silence. For whom ?

A black UK serviceman tragically killed in the Middle East ? A black fireman who died helping white people flee a blaze ? A black doctor who died from coronavirus ?

No.

A black criminal with a rap sheet as long as your arm murdered 4000 miles away.

Fuck the PL and all who sail in them.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Sol Campbell
Ruud Gullitt
Paul Ince
Chris Hughton
Chris Ramsey
Terry Connor

You tell them H69...I've said what I think of the Kick-it-Out tomfoolery elsewhere and the BLM tribe are the worst type of show off's imaginable,with their "Bees make Honey" bollocks...we know that already. Some people actually finished school.

However,I have invested in project restart months ago.The second shed is filled with trays of beers, ready for the short carry to the second fridge,in time for the very first taking of the knee...

We might not be able to see the players names,but we can see the opportunity, to sit on our arse and take the piss when it presents itself...

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:59 am The day football died for me.

I'll watch the sterile Wolves game but that will be it. And it will be like a funeral. Saying a last farewell to an old friend.

The game I grew up watching for good and bad was always a passionate spectacle where tribal differences could be displayed. It was never to do with politics.

Until now.

And no doubt there'll be recommendations to 'take the knee'. During the minute's silence. For whom ?

A black UK serviceman tragically killed in the Middle East ? A black fireman who died helping white people flee a blaze ? A black doctor who died from coronavirus ?

No.

A black criminal with a rap sheet as long as your arm murdered 4000 miles away.

Fuck the PL and all who sail in them.
Sky now doing interactive crowd noises Al?
Sure you won’t reconsider?
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... w-it-works
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

needs a protest from fans at all matches if the teams start this crap...
all fans turn their backs on the players and boo...fuck blm...
these cunts want 50% plus of everything handed to them on a plate yet dont even make up 15% of the country... :x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Re you’re first paragraph.

How will that even be physically possible ?

The only protest is the off switch.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Amazing really.

Our fantastic NHS have done a wonderful job during this pandemic and we are all so grateful to all.

A black criminal gets killed by a cop 4,000 miles away and the PL decide to make their main tribute to BLM over the NHS.

WHAT AN INSULT!.

You really couldn't make it up.