Heads up!!!! NEW FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Heads up!!!! NEW FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by palerider »

Gonzo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:11 pm All feedback here please folks.

We've been trialing it all day but there's no better test than people using it.

The login is at the top right middle button..

Most other functionality should be reasonably familiar.
But it's a woman's site M'Lord.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:39 pm

But it's a woman's site M'Lord.
And we all know what happens when they get their mitts on things. Fucking creatures they are. Before you know it we'll be knee deep in open gusset knickers and hair products. And don't get me started on concealer and eyeliner, bastards!!!!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

How the fuck do you edit a fucking post ?

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

9898 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:58 pm
Gonzo wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:25 pm

I think I remember it better than you by the sounds of it mate.

There were adverts popping up all over the place closely followed by a demand for money. Added to the fact that they'd stuck a ban on swearing and it was almost impossible to remain signed in.

If you don't like the look then fair enough. However there is not a single advert on here. The forum remains free to use, advert free (hopefully more mobile friendly) and unmonetized. Ironically the forum fees for the year were paid for by a video subscriber who doesn't even use the website.

Thanks to JP, Peter, Becky & Conor for all of their help
Please take time and don't be so literal when interpreting my posts.
The problem with Footymad came about when the tried to monetise the forum. When they tried to create a business.
You see where I coming from now?

A poster said that all the social media channels met at games and it is just about them becoming friends. rubbish. The owner of Kumb does not got o matches so that is impossible.
The same poster questioned the 'friendship' being real. Please visit Kumb and see adverts for other social media channels.

The owners have still not answered the question, have West ham social media channels come to an agreement to cross advertise and collectively rinse, oops, sorry, I meant provide a service, to fans ?
Many meet up at games tbf. Geo meets regularly with the fellas from Whftv and is good mates with ex.

Graeme Howlett may not go to games but he does travel to Stratford and help at the food banks with BM John from here. In fact I bumped into him the last 3 games running. He's a very friendly bloke and I like him.

My biggest mate in West Ham social media terms is Canning Town Len.

He's my mate, plain and simple. I'll always promote his stuff because he's a good pal regardless of West Ham.

As for friendships being real? What a very odd thing to say.

Myself and Len meet up outside of football. We talk about everything from golf & cinema to music and TV..... does that count?

And how should Geo validate his friendships? What's your threshold? Does going to the pub count or does the barometer start at wedding invitations?

Do people promote other websites to help each other and themselves? Yes.

Do you have a ridiculously inflated sense of what you think you ought to know about people's friendships? Undoubtedly.

It's not really any of your business and very bloody odd.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:24 pm How the fuck do you edit a fucking post ?
Turn the phone on it's side.

The 3 dots will then become the standard menu

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

No it doesn’t . He lies Dwayne he lies .

Honest :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:24 pm No it doesn’t . He lies Dwayne he lies .

I read that in the voice of Gollum

JP is looking into it mate.

Honest :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I suppose if people use it it means they find it useful/informative/enjoyable/therapeutic or all of the above.

I've just noticed this post comes with a big font size. Which I like. Because it means I can read it without my glasses.

But the posters are still cunts, have always been cunts, and always will be cunts. Except the ones who enlarge the font for the benefit of blind cunts like me.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

First log in for a while and thought i was on a different website!

Like the new changes guys 8-)

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Gonzo wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 pm
9898 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Please take time and don't be so literal when interpreting my posts.
The problem with Footymad came about when the tried to monetise the forum. When they tried to create a business.
You see where I coming from now?

A poster said that all the social media channels met at games and it is just about them becoming friends. rubbish. The owner of Kumb does not got o matches so that is impossible.
The same poster questioned the 'friendship' being real. Please visit Kumb and see adverts for other social media channels.

The owners have still not answered the question, have West ham social media channels come to an agreement to cross advertise and collectively rinse, oops, sorry, I meant provide a service, to fans ?
Many meet up at games tbf. Geo meets regularly with the fellas from Whftv and is good mates with ex.

Graeme Howlett may not go to games but he does travel to Stratford and help at the food banks with BM John from here. In fact I bumped into him the last 3 games running. He's a very friendly bloke and I like him.

You know I have an issue with this but you are making out something that isn't gospel...

In the past few seasons , Mr Howlett has ONLY been to the last 3 games. I am delighted that he is giving this time to collecting for the food banks , I think.most people who know him will sadly say it is an alterior motive and a pr stunt.

If he was a darts player...hed come out to ABBAs "Money ,Money, Money "

You can obviously be mates with anyone fella and back whatever and whoever's you want....but a leopard doesnt change its spots very often 😉