Season Ticket Refund Update Request.

Chat about anything football related here!
prince of wales

Re: Season Ticket Refund Update Request.

Post by prince of wales »

Thanks Towie.Waiting for accolades from 9898 and Whiskeyman.-.The club spoke to us,and listened. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

"OPTION 3
SECURE YOUR SEAT FOR LARGER HOME CROWDS
Alternatively, Season Ticket Holders who are hesitant about returning to matches during this time can opt to secure their seat by making a part-payment of 30% of their Season Ticket cost. Once a 70% capacity or upwards is permitted for Premier League matches at London Stadium, you will have the right to purchase the remaining pro-rata value of your Season Ticket in a sales window.

This option will ensure you retain your Season Ticket. However, this will not permit you to enter the automatic ballot for matches before capacity reaches 70% or upwards.

In the event that a capacity of 70% or greater is not permitted at London Stadium during the 2020-21 season, your 30% part-payment will be offset against your Season Ticket for the 2021-22 season. Please note, to secure this offer you must call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966.

The renewal deadline is 5pm on Friday 28th August ahead of the relocation process commencing on Tuesday 1 September 2020.

Should supporters who have already renewed via option 1 or 2 wish to change to option 3, please contact the Ticket Office.

ONE OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS MUST BE EXERCISED BY THE DEADLINE OF 5PM ON FRIDAY 28TH AUGUST, AT WHICH POINT YOUR SEAT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE."

Well done - thanks and keep it up

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

prince of wales wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:37 pm Thanks Towie.Waiting for accolades from 9898 and Whiskeyman.-.The club spoke to us,and listened. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK then I will organise a round of applause because I don't suppose you've considered that others have raised the same issue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now go and pat yourself on the back and massage your ego. ;)

And it's "Whiskyman" (Scottish), rather than the Jameson's version please. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

Others may have expressed concern but only we negotiated mate.must make you choke on your whiskey .Made 70 new members today.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

In...Deuce. No balls please...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Well that’s all crystal then

Only renew if you want to keep your existing seat.

Last minute of course.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

There’s more chance of Sullivan’s loans becoming interest free than 70%+ crowds next season so basically , though it’s an improvement , anybody that coughs up (pardon the Covid pun) 30% of their ST is pretty much doing so knowing he/she won’t be attending matches AT ALL in the next 12 months minimum.

Not a great deal but most will have that sitting around in club cash already probably.

Honestly this board couldn’t run a bunk up in a brothel.

Cunts.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

prince of wales wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:17 pm Others may have expressed concern but only we negotiated mate.must make you choke on your whiskey .Made 70 new members today.
Tbh mate I couldn't give a flying one. And I never choke on my whisky.

As I say you carry on doing your thing if it makes you feel important. It's your time and you should be able to use it doing whatever you want to do.

But you must admit asking for the loans to be repaid sharpish and at the same time demanding more money be pumped into the club was , let's say, a little bit silly. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

prince of wales wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm A third option now been added.-Not perfect but better.

A lot of hard work went into this and so pleasing to get some reward.
Well done Bubbles nice work and your effort and your time put in is much appreciated on behalf of our membership keep up the fantastic work you are doing for ALL the fans of WHU 👍🏻⚒⚒
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

prince of wales wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm A third option now been added.-Not perfect but better.

A lot of hard work went into this and so pleasing to get some reward.
Nice one.
Great work 😊👍🏻
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"