Season Ticket Refund Update Request.

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Season Ticket Refund Update Request.

Post by Newmarket »

Easy for me to say , no longer being a paying customer, but this is where you’ll find out which Hammers are united
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:35 pm Hi All,

Club have now announced you can renew season tickets for next season but have to be done by 28th August. Prices are frozen so some good news there.

Also if they will be doing ballots if reduced capacity which seems reasonable, with refunds going to those who miss out by a game by game basis.

I will be renewing for my Son & I, really missed it.

If you not renewing is it because owners, Moyes or infection risk, finances.
I haven’t been a paying customer for some years so probably none of my business. But how can anyone renew when they don’t know how many games you’ll actually be able to see or how many people will be allowed in to watch,?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:43 pm Geo speaks out !!!
Geo, you think you're pissed off?

I'm being relocated in the stand reconfiguration, 3 rows further back and way over to the left near the corner flag whilst being asked to pay £100 more for the fucking privilege!

Obviously I've suggested they should find me a better alternative.

Words fail me 🤬

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dolfo wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:08 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:43 pm Geo speaks out !!!
Geo, you think you're pissed off?

I'm being relocated in the stand reconfiguration, 3 rows further back and way over to the left near the corner flag whilst being asked to pay £100 more for the fucking privilege!

Obviously I've suggested they should find me a better alternative.

Words fail me 🤬
I don't get how anyone can even consider renewing at the moment. The government is likely to change it's mind because someone coughs somewhere and decides it's unsafe to allow crowds back into stadiums. FFS we're now being advised not to travel to Lanzarote, which is virus free, but if I want to go shopping in Leicester , which isn't, I'm free to do so. So no one knows if and when crowds will be allowed back to watch and how long into the season it will be before this happens. So how many games are you actually paying for ? Does anyone actually know ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:04 pm
Towie wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:35 pm Hi All,

Club have now announced you can renew season tickets for next season but have to be done by 28th August. Prices are frozen so some good news there.

Also if they will be doing ballots if reduced capacity which seems reasonable, with refunds going to those who miss out by a game by game basis.

I will be renewing for my Son & I, really missed it.

If you not renewing is it because owners, Moyes or infection risk, finances.
I haven’t been a paying customer for some years so probably none of my business. But how can anyone renew when they don’t know how many games you’ll actually be able to see or how many people will be allowed in to watch,?
Well any games missed due to reduced capacity will be refunded. So you paying for what you get, plus I’m also want to keep our seats, right on half way line.
Renewing guarantees that.

I have the dosh so not a problem for me.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

Any chance someone can go back with a counter proposal? Hammer United rep on here?

- Pay a £100 bond (refundable/nonrefundable - don't care) to reserve your seat for 2021-2 season now. Those that take it up forgo the right to a ballot spot for 2020-1 season. Will help with reducing capacity, keep those happy who want to stay away due to shielding and will mean those who want to go every week have much more of a chance.

- Make the ballot actually independent of the ticket office where "friends and family" of those in the ticket office manage to get the away tickets for every game. Everyone knows that "ballot" is a bent as a nine bob note but no one does anything.

- Refund 30 days after match. You can take money instantly and yet take 30 days to give it back. Sort it out.

Biggest issue for me is paying £1000 for a ticket just to keep a seat with family and yet not feeling particularly safe or having job security to shell out the cash given furlough ends in October and the shit will hit the fan in the country then.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

As a bare minimum, even those ST holders who ARE still intending to renew should do so only when there’s a couple of days left before the deadline.
The club will shit an absolute brick and may step down from such a disgraceful and greedy process.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

Ladies and Gents,

Hammers United were left as shocked and disappointed as our members by the statement released by the club yesterday regarding season ticket renewals for 2020/2021.

We have urgently requested an audience with senior stakeholders at the club today to ensure our concerns cited last Thursday are reconsidered.

At a time when our supporters are undoubtedly going to be impacted by the knock-on-effects of the Covid19 pandemic, the club has a social responsibility to ensure that it does the right thing by its supporters whilst balancing its commercial commitments.

We will as always keep you updated.

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

A third option now been added.-Not perfect but better.

A lot of hard work went into this and so pleasing to get some reward.

Towie

Post by Towie »

prince of wales wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm A third option now been added.-Not perfect but better.

A lot of hard work went into this and so pleasing to get some reward.
Well done, a third option was needed for those hard hit by the crisis, at least this way they can keep their season ticket for following season.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.