Chat about anything football related here!
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
- x 23
- x 44
Just found out....Bloody Sad Sad News....
Huge Part of the West Ham Family has left us....
Big Condolences to his Family and friends..
- Posts: 5330
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
- x 125
- x 75
Commiserations.Big loss to us all
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
- Location: Bow
- x 4
- x 20
whu, let me know details of funeral please
- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
- x 21
- x 13
I write as someone who didn't know Dennis but got to know what a great guy he was through reading this thread. Every day I have looked fearing this day was coming and it seems to have been so swift. Hopefully he didn't suffer physically too much but obviously nothing can ease the mental anguish.
RIP and no doubt his family will have many from here to support them.
- Posts: 699
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:30 am
- Location: Cheshire
- x 1
- x 2
Such sad news.
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
- x 16
- x 115
Gutted ,god bless Dennis.
My sincere condolences to family
prince of wales
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 am
- x 17
A wonderful man,loved by so many.
Dennis,your legacy is The Hornchurch Coach.May it run forever.
Loved you mate.
- Posts: 12668
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
- x 116
- x 114
Bring back Jonathon !
- Posts: 1699
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:21 am
- Location: tasmania
- x 38
- x 17
Condolences to the family.
R I P mate.
Fuck whisky, I'm forever blowing bubbles