It's All About The Last 6 Games

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: It's All About The Last 6 Games

Post by normannomates »

Makes me laugh regarding Antonio.. He was dogshit and regarded as a proper cunt under Bilic... NOW HE IS REGARDED AS OUR MAIN MAN. :shock:

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Terraces need a good clear out an all.. Relegation will sort the proper support from the cunts..

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Taansend wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:30 pm You mark my words. We'll win or more of those last six
I admire your attitude

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Fuck sake norm, you were even talking to yourself on one post. :D
But all true sadly.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

normannomates wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:47 am Makes me laugh regarding Antonio.. He was dogshit and regarded as a proper cunt under Bilic... NOW HE IS REGARDED AS OUR MAIN MAN. :shock:
Wouldnt go as far as to say he was rated as dog shit, and the things he was critiqued about are still his weakness, but we have all respected a trier and that is something he doesnt lack effort.. His effort, as skill less as he is has given him more success on the pitch than the so called flair players. Think in these end games i would ratherhave a squad of Antonios than the likes of Haller, Andersons and Lanzinis.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:53 am
normannomates wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:47 am Makes me laugh regarding Antonio.. He was dogshit and regarded as a proper cunt under Bilic... NOW HE IS REGARDED AS OUR MAIN MAN. :shock:
Wouldnt go as far as to say he was rated as dog shit, and the things he was critiqued about are still his weakness, but we have all respected a trier and that is something he doesnt lack effort.. His effort, as skill less as he is has given him more success on the pitch than the so called flair players. Think in these end games i would ratherhave a squad of Antonios than the likes of Haller, Andersons and Lanzinis.
With Moyes so called respecting the goal difference perhaps he should have left Haller up front on his own at City and saved Antonio for Southampton. But he'll probably want Antonio to run around like a headless chook on his own against the scousers and go for a draw against the saints.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:28 am

With Moyes so called respecting the goal difference perhaps he should have left Haller up front on his own at City and saved Antonio for Southampton. But he'll probably want Antonio to run around like a headless chook on his own against the scousers and go for a draw against the saints.
TBH, im one for taking each game at a time and sod the goal difference. Ok it might be a factor but so are points, points we could gain if we didnt set up to keep the deficit of goals down.

He said he had a plan to beat the drop, well it doesnt look like a good one, and if he is happy to take a draw against Southampton then its..well who knows what its is only i would be pissed off that we settle for something less than something that isnt far from impossible. We will see but hes more cautious than Curbishly, and this time i dont thnk he will be as fortunate as the last time.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

He may well be a trier , but would he get in the 1st eleven now if everyone was fit and we had a manager who wanted to win games rather then not lose them . Noble and Snodgrass are both triers so I am told quite often , and I would never give them a starting place .
Think I would take Anderson out of that little group of yours and put Masuaku in it , and if Haller was played in a system that suited his ability I would take him out as well .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

I don't know about the last six games , not sure I will want to be around by then if Moyes keeps using the same tactics , as we still have to play the likes of Wolves , Spurs , Newcastle , and Man Utd who have all beaten Man City this season , even Norwich beat them early on .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:33 am I don't know about the last six games , not sure I will want to be around by then if Moyes keeps using the same tactics , as we still have to play the likes of Wolves , Spurs , Newcastle , and Man Utd who have all beaten Man City this season , even Norwich beat them early on .
More to the point mate apart from Man United they've all beaten us. And convincingly too.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?