Don't despair

Chat about anything football related here!
alfie

Don't despair

Post by alfie »

KTF lads ,I was feeling exactly the same two weeks ago ,Burnley were playing Schite and looking like we were going nowhere only down,then amazingly we best Leicester,Man Utd and a draw against Arsenal whom we should have beaten but for an incredible miss by JRod.. Looking like we might stay up now .. Just saying how quickly things can change around.. I'm certainly hoping you can turn it around as it wouldn't be the same without you in the premier..Yesterday's results must have felt like a loss after being two up with 15 mins left,but get the new lad in and who knows.. Your next two games are toughies but you can go into them and have a real crack at them as you will be expected not to get anything ..
Good luck for the rest of the season. Alfie. 8-)

Newmarket

Re: Don't despair

Post by Newmarket »

Cheers for the kind words Alf , but quite frankly , we’re fucked mate . Gone . Kaput. No resistance.

And this time there’s no coming back.
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

The most annoying thing is there's nothing anyone can do to out these cunts. Sure we can protest etc but at the end of the day they hold all the cards. The only thing in our favour at the moment is the media aren't playing ball with them. They've had some bad publicity as of late and that won't have gone down to well.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Bit of a difference between the sides though mate. Burnley's side might not be as technically gifted as some of our lot but they know how to make up for their shortcomings by putting in the extra legwork. Our lot seem to believe a bit of graft every so often is for other people.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?