Accounts

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Accounts

Post by Newmarket »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:46 pm Husillios was a big mistake as he brought in crap players such as Sanchez, Roberto and the list goes on
Let’s have the list then Ibby ?

Stop talking like a cunt mate . Do you think Sullivan can do better ?
Has he done better ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

How the fuck can wages increase!
We got rid of about 10 players, some of which were the highest paid and only signed 3.
And what about players that were sold, did we just give them away. Because as sure as fuck, that little welsh cunt, wouldn't give the steam off of his piss to anyone.
Fucking liars.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:04 pm How the fuck can wages increase!
We got rid of about 10 players, some of which were the highest paid and only signed 3.
And what about players that were sold, did we just give them away. Because as sure as fuck, that little welsh cunt, wouldn't give the steam off of his piss to anyone.
Fucking liars.
Wrong summer mate, these accounts only go up to May 19 which means the last summer window saw us bring in Anderson, Fabianski etc

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:16 pm
Fucking liars.
Wrong summer mate, these accounts only go up to May 19 which means the last summer window saw us bring in Anderson, Fabianski etc
Personally Geo, I wouldn't believe a word they said or wrote.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:16 pm
Fucking liars.
And we only sold Kouyaté, plus Quina and Reece Burke

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Not only that but how come there's so many Irish involved. O ticket, O income. Fucking full of em!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:39 pm Not only that but how come there's so many Irish involved. O ticket, O income. Fucking full of em!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:53 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:46 pm Husillios was a big mistake as he brought in crap players such as Sanchez, Roberto and the list goes on
Let’s have the list then Ibby ?

Stop talking like a cunt mate . Do you think Sullivan can do better ?
Has he done better ?
Sullivan is not fit to run our club.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:52 am ...... think I’ll read the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe next.

“£22m on infrastructure, including complete refurbishment of facilities at Rush Green, including a new gym and new training pitches; the Academy at Chadwell Heath was totally rebuilt”
They’re referring to the portacabins here right?
Not read the accounts but you obviously have and they look like they might provide a good chuckle or two.

£22 fucking million on upgrading Rush Green and Chadwell Heath. Spurs built a complete complex in the poshest part of Enfield which is a 67 acre site. It is supposed to have cost them Between £45 and £50 million. And that was started from scratch. I've actually been there and there's not a portacabin in sight.

And according to Garnett who seems to have a handle on things relating to Rush Green the portacabin that's there now is an extension to the gym so it sounds like work is ongoing. meaning there will be further expenses in the accounts for the next 2 financial years.

Of course if you want to give the appearance of a loss making business you only need a tame builder or two to provide some invoices of dubious veracity. ;)

The usual spin about relegation resulting in financial meltdown has started on the Hawksbee & Jacobs program this afternoon. The timing makes sense following on from the publication of the accounts. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:05 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:52 am ...... think I’ll read the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe next.

“£22m on infrastructure, including complete refurbishment of facilities at Rush Green, including a new gym and new training pitches; the Academy at Chadwell Heath was totally rebuilt”
They’re referring to the portacabins here right?
They are nice portacabins though.
World class according to Our Lady Immaculate.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"