Are we any better than Moyes?

Chat about anything football related here!

Are we any better than Moyes?

Post by 9898 »

Why do we believe Moyes is not good enough for West Ham?
We have won nothing for nearly 40 years.
Many of the so called glory days resulted in no trophies.
I think fans are harping back to a yesterday that never existed.
Getting an ex Manchester United manager is an achievement for us.

Fans optimism needs to be reset and realism is required for many.
Fans unrealistic expectations could be causing a lot of problems.

Maybe taansend is correct, we need to he happy with our lot rather than think we should be competing at a higher level.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ibbyham

Re: Are we any better than Moyes?

Post by Ibbyham »

Enjoy your celebration now..........but it won't last long.

You will see in 3 years time.

That all I can say.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Without Randolph it would have been a cricket score....so be greatful for him being bought in.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:35 am Why do we believe Moyes is not good enough for West Ham?
Cos he’s a clueless cunt that doesn’t know how to change the tide during a game and , to quote Everton fans , he dithers that’s why and he has no self respect.
Would you work for those 3 cunts having been treated the way he was 18 months ago ?

Anyway the proof will be in the pudding when we get relegated because we play for a point every game and pray we never concede first.

That’s going well.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

G & S moved us to the stadium to move us on.No more relegation fights and competing for a Top 6 place.I don`t think anybody thought,we`d be really competing for the title or CL,but at the same time,they didn`t think we`d be fighting Relegation.

For a starters.I don`t blame Moyes at all for this mess.That`s down to the c*nts that own us.What I don't particularly get is,why has Moyes only been employed by West Ham in the past 3 years?

We all know really..The owners..They are shit bags to work for.

Players and Pellegrini only come because of the wages offered to them and that is the ONLY reason.These 2 are looked upon in the Football world has a couple swindling crooks that would mug their own Grandma to fill their own pockets.

That`s it,in a nut shell..The owners are making us fans an embarrassment to the football world.The sooner they go,the better.

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:17 am
9898 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:35 am Why do we believe Moyes is not good enough for West Ham?
Cos he’s a clueless cunt that doesn’t know how to change the tide during a game and , to quote Everton fans , he dithers that’s why and he has no self respect.
Would you work for those 3 cunts having been treated the way he was 18 months ago ?

Anyway the proof will be in the pudding when we get relegated because we play for a point every game and pray we never concede first.

That’s going well.
Newmie, name me a previous manager who has been less clueless?
Lyall got us relegated and signed players like kelly, Hilton, Walford.
Macari?
Bilic?
Greenwood couldn't do anything with 'that' team.
Roeder?
Grant?
Zola?
Curbishley?
Pardew?
Bonds?

When you go through the list I think you'll agree that Moyes is not out of place.

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am G & S moved us to the stadium to move us on.No more relegation fights and competing for a Top 6 place.I don`t think anybody thought,we`d be really competing for the title or CL,but at the same time,they didn`t think we`d be fighting Relegation.

That`s it,in a nut shell..The owners are making us fans an embarrassment to the football world.The sooner they go,the better.
I have stated regularly over the years that we are what we are. I never said relegation was out of the question. Ever.

Embarrassment? Hurts me to say it, but West ham fans need to know we've ALWAYS been an embarrassment to the outside world.
Holiday camp. Drinking culture. Billionaire owners going bust. Believing we are the academy of football. Believing we are on a par with Spurs. World cup winners and still don't move on. Playing players illegally. Fans storming pubs then running away. - These are just a few reasons people have been laughing at us for many, many years.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

9898 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:42 am
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am G & S moved us to the stadium to move us on.No more relegation fights and competing for a Top 6 place.I don`t think anybody thought,we`d be really competing for the title or CL,but at the same time,they didn`t think we`d be fighting Relegation.

I have stated regularly over the years that we are what we are. I never said relegation was out of the question. Ever.

Embarrassment? Hurts me to say it, but West ham fans need to know we've ALWAYS been an embarrassment to the outside world.
Holiday camp. Drinking culture. Billionaire owners going bust. Believing we are the academy of football. Believing we are on a par with Spurs. World cup winners and still don't move on. Playing players illegally. Fans storming pubs then running away. - These are just a few reasons people have been laughing at us for many, many years.
...apart from that

Post by 9898 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:45 am

...apart from that
:lol:
You're one of my favourite posters. Very dry and funny at times.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:45 am

...apart from that
Well, he could have mentioned the Omoyinmi fiasco under Twitchy the spiv that forced us to replay a game we had previously won-----and then lost. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?