Are we any better than Moyes?

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Are we any better than Moyes?

Post by Clayton »

9898 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:42 am
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am G & S moved us to the stadium to move us on.No more relegation fights and competing for a Top 6 place.I don`t think anybody thought,we`d be really competing for the title or CL,but at the same time,they didn`t think we`d be fighting Relegation.

That`s it,in a nut shell..The owners are making us fans an embarrassment to the football world.The sooner they go,the better.
I have stated regularly over the years that we are what we are. I never said relegation was out of the question. Ever.

Embarrassment? Hurts me to say it, but West ham fans need to know we've ALWAYS been an embarrassment to the outside world.
Holiday camp. Drinking culture. Billionaire owners going bust. Believing we are the academy of football. Believing we are on a par with Spurs. World cup winners and still don't move on. Playing players illegally. Fans storming pubs then running away. - These are just a few reasons people have been laughing at us for many, many years.
You always have to bring up the best of us :)

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Moyes clearly has no self respect or other options if he came back here after what happened 18 months ago

The fact he defends the owners in interviews shows him up to be a spineless cunt aswell

He also appears to be have some sort of infatuation with a 20 something South American that used to be able to play football but now just impersonates the invisible man when he’s not injured

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

punkrockhammer wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:12 pm Moyes clearly has no self respect or other options if he came back here after what happened 18 months ago

The fact he defends the owners in interviews shows him up to be a spineless cunt aswell

He also appears to be have some sort of infatuation with a 20 something South American that used to be able to play football but now just impersonates the invisible man when he’s not injured
Never a truer word.
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:31 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:45 am
...apart from that
Well, he could have mentioned the Omoyinmi fiasco under Twitchy the spiv that forced us to replay a game we had previously won-----and then lost. :lol:
I hate to urine on your french fries young man , but he DID mention it ... under “playing players illegally “.

Just thought I’d mention it ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

HammerJammer

Is numbers any better than a syphilitic slug?

Post by HammerJammer »

numbers cuntface wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:35 am Look at me!!
Fuck off back to Shyte Fart Stain
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:27 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:31 pm

Well, he could have mentioned the Omoyinmi fiasco under Twitchy the spiv that forced us to replay a game we had previously won-----and then lost. :lol:
I hate to urine on your french fries young man , but he DID mention it ... under “playing players illegally “.

I did wonder. But I interpreted that as a reference to Tevez & Mascherano. I mean, Twitchy wouldn't do anything illegal , would he ? :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:20 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:27 pm

I did wonder. But I interpreted that as a reference to Tevez & Mascherano. I mean, Twitchy wouldn't do anything illegal , would he ? :lol:
Lol our numerical friend deserves more credit sometimes than people give him .

Unlike Redknapp.
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Missed the leicester game, saw the everton game, and to be honest i didnt think that game was as boring to watch as some wold have you believe. Ok, lacking in certain areas but it is a notch above watching a Lard Arse side play.

Having said that, i wouldnt say Moyes is an innovative manager with an abundance of ideas, he has his own manual he works from and sticks to it, dont think he has got to the chapter of when he needs to act.

Take the OS out of the equation and the bullshit that was spouted by G+S and we are no different a club than we were 20 odd years or more so ago. Still unstable in the sense we arent anchored firmly to the top league,

I think its the BS that was spouted that has caused the major unrest among us and given us all ideas above our station. Some might call it hope, hope fed to us by the pair whose only interest is counting the bucks. All this brings to mind Whikeys aversion to our Bubbles anthem, but it appears that in many the words ring true " Just like our dreams they fade and die ". Well if you are a dreamer i guess it is understandable that you are discontent with our lot, but if you are a realist then more understandable that you are more pissed off with being taken as a fool.

Im discontent, not because of where we are, i never really harboured the hope that we would be any better, im discontent for the latter reason in my last paragraph. Honesty is a better policy than deceit, both will be found out but the latter is a tool for disaster.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Ha, the new numbers being a font of knowledge. And coincidentally mentioning taans in the opening post. Someone who's not on here anymore , when I asked him if he was the new numbers, said he'd have 50 on it being taans. I was thinking more 25 each way on whisky or pale. The plot thickens. ;)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

He had the audacity to rock back up and take a job he was deemed not good enough for 18 months ago, with the second worst win ratio in our history of managers and claim winning is what he does.

Then settled for a point at home to everton when we are in a relegation battle with Leicester, Liverpool twice and City round the corner.

Fans deserve better, players need better but it’s what Sullivan deserves.