Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
prince of wales

Re: Protest Details.

Post by prince of wales »

9898 I am not important at all.But neither am I a pratt-like you. Now get back under your stone.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Gonzo wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:10 pm
Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Is it ne or has one of my posts been taken away ???

Thought the old pals act wasnt going to intervene....

Yeah that was me.

As I stated before it's far from ideal using peoples names (even abbreviated versions) and suggesting financial skulduggery.

I don't know how many times you've talked about the financial goings on with the Hornchurch coaches but I guess it's more than 10 occasions.

You don't like Howlett/KUMB and particularly because of some unproven transaction involving coach travel . . . . I get it. Everyone has read it but does it have to be constantly brought up? You've made your point.

It's my name on the website registration not yours. So whilst many many know you, it's not going to help me out much from a litigation point of view is it?

As I've said in previous correspondence we're pretty lenient on here. You can dislike KUMB & GH and that's your business but repeated financial slander makes me nervous particularly when it's regurgitated constantly throughout the thread.

Clearly you have your views on HU as does numbers who has been scathing and it's fine to disagree. They are a fans group and you want to hold them up to scrutiny . . . I get it. You mentioned the T-shirts previously but you asked it as a question which was fine. That's very different from a repeated financial accusations against an individual though so of course I'm going to delete it.

As for the old pals act . . . . . My pals are people like Newmarket, Tone, Whu, Longshanks, Garn, JMLD and a lot of the other old-timers on here and I let everyone call them cunts (which is factually correct incidentally).

So please don't take it personally, I'm covering my arse and looking after the people who post and view this website as part of their daily routine.
Oi , who you calling old timer ?

And less of the Cunt Cunt !

8-) :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

prince of wales wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 pm Just like my dreams.

Hammers United want a meeting.1 from H.U. 1 from WHUISA.1 from FSA.

Gold,Sullivan and 1 other senior director.

we will not meet if OSB are there.

I will not be representing H.U.

Hope that clarifies the situation.
Thank you very much for your reply and sounds fair to me, especially in the current situation they have got us in to.
Hope they give you what your hard work deserves and arrange a meeting.
But I sincerely doubt they will unfortunately.
We all know how stubborn they are and they still think they have done us a favour.
See you the 29th.

JustLikeMyDreams

Newmarket wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Yeah that was me.

As I stated before it's far from ideal using peoples names (even abbreviated versions) and suggesting financial skulduggery.

I don't know how many times you've talked about the financial goings on with the Hornchurch coaches but I guess it's more than 10 occasions.

You don't like Howlett/KUMB and particularly because of some unproven transaction involving coach travel . . . . I get it. Everyone has read it but does it have to be constantly brought up? You've made your point.

It's my name on the website registration not yours. So whilst many many know you, it's not going to help me out much from a litigation point of view is it?

As I've said in previous correspondence we're pretty lenient on here. You can dislike KUMB & GH and that's your business but repeated financial slander makes me nervous particularly when it's regurgitated constantly throughout the thread.

Clearly you have your views on HU as does numbers who has been scathing and it's fine to disagree. They are a fans group and you want to hold them up to scrutiny . . . I get it. You mentioned the T-shirts previously but you asked it as a question which was fine. That's very different from a repeated financial accusations against an individual though so of course I'm going to delete it.

As for the old pals act . . . . . My pals are people like Newmarket, Tone, Whu, Longshanks, Garn, JMLD and a lot of the other old-timers on here and I let everyone call them cunts (which is factually correct incidentally).

So please don't take it personally, I'm covering my arse and looking after the people who post and view this website as part of their daily routine.

At least he put the letters round the right way, spelling your name you old git.
I was JMLD. :roll:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:31 pm

At least he put the letters round the right way, spelling your name you old git.
I know . The Fuhrer gets so confused lately .

Must be so much easier to just refer to you as Cunt like everybody else does :lol: ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Been saying this all along fuckers like this only understand one thing.
They are taking the piss out of you.
Spot on.

They had their chance.

Fuck 'em.
The Burnley thing...got us Peller, a nigh on 200 mill spend,bad press,and now another relegation
battle...and "they" are still here and happy, it got us nowhere....(well,they were happy...)

One small(ish) gathering by a few of us guys and girls as a show of disappointment,has got us a lot
more friends in the Media,who are applying much more pressure on them than before...
they're far more rattled this time,they're losing support,even from allies, from what I'm seeing
and reading anyway....their shit attitude to it all,is digging their hole deeper...they aint happy now..

H.U have been spot on so far,aggressive tactics get you nowhere,you become the "Bad" lot and lose
support......ground gets toxic...team notice, we lose..we drop cos of it.....
They make a few bob from flogging our silverware,no Serious buyers in sight only
ones that would come in with 200/250 mill or so...they wont leave for that,we're stuck..

Lets just carry on what were doing...lets not escalate it to far....

Bob Collison

A little bit of pressure

Post by Bob Collison »

Funny thing pressure, sometimes it creeps up on you and other times it walks straight up to you and smacks you straight in the face.
Sully & Co seem impervious to the fans, never seeming to care about our opinions and needs, ploughing through, inflicting their mysterious agenda on the club, but they certainly don't deal well with negative publicity and they've had plenty of that recently.
A fair few negative stories written about the running of the club and positive reports for the protests in the papers and suddenly there is a meeting with fans arranged, new seating announced and coaches appointed, maybe it was all in the pipeline anyway but the timing is a remarkable coincidence.
So recent events being coincidence or not what we can take from this is our board are quite thin skinned and are concerned with their image amongst the media friends and piers, if not us the long suffering supporters. The one thing this board find inescapable and unforgivable is their misjudgement regarding taking the club from Upton Park to the London Stadium which has become a glaring failure with no apparent advantage gained and much lost, that particular genie is out of the bottle and I believe the board know most fans are permanently lost to them.
What we also can take is they are inept at PR amongst many other things in my opinion, never missing an opportunity to alienate and irritate with their decision making process of shot first-think later. Stamping down on dissent with draconian measures and then when it backfires as it regular does, relying on nepotism and putting it politely making unfulfilled promises to cajole and pacify their detractors and adversaries.
Hammers Utd have got it right up until now riding the momentum of rightly disgruntled fans by ratcheting up the pressure and keeping the moral high ground, not giving this board the chance to demonise their protests and it must stay that way, they mustn't be bought off with promises and gestures, be fractured by conflicting agendas or momentum will be lost.

JustLikeMyDreams

Newmarket wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:35 pm
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:31 pm

I know . The Fuhrer gets so confused lately .

Must be so much easier to just refer to you as Cunt like everybody else does :lol: ;)
It would be so much easier x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Yeah that was me.

It would've been easier to say........... "Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, and a lot of the other cunts on here and I let everyone call them cunts....."
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"